Daily reminder that red economy size is comparable with blue countries and the whole western world is playing against...

Daily reminder that red economy size is comparable with blue countries and the whole western world is playing against the red one. Geez I wonder how it gonna end.

Attached: Europe_blank_map.png (1000x915, 133.84K)

>sucks US cock
heh nothing personell kid

Kolya, are you upset that they closed your mothers OnlyFans?

you forgot to add china on the russian side

you also suck US cock faggot, you are just afraid (rightfully) of russians because you don't have a buffer

Get the fuck out of my country, Mykola
I'm tired of you posting under the Polish flag

POLAND BRO I WANT ROMANIA TO JOIN V4...
GOD BLESS INTERMARIUM

Russia has a lot of sanctions.

Poorland and Romania would be Africa tier if Western Europe stopped giving them money.

“Gold is for the mistress — silver for the maid —
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.”
“Good!” said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
“But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all.”

if we're going by the number of niggers in a country, you're literally Africa tier now

Attached: 4ii3ply1m0t61.jpg (1131x1280, 211.17K)

Blue has a bunch of green paper. Red has a actual commodities.

Attached: 1642086164380.png (842x1089, 708.18K)

So Russia is the underdog?

I am low iq what does this mean

That's why you give us money though faggot.
To fight the wars, because you're weak.
Well France is an exception, still have some decent military, but Germany's military is garbage, worse than Poland's relatively speaking

tell me how this man is true when we don't even keep track of race in our records

>1%

It's over bros

But Bitcoin.

open your stock market Wania

do you econ executive chief advisor meassure this in usd by any means? yeah? thought so. meassure industrial and commodity output as % of world. now you know the story of the dollar. you learned something today matheusz. you should be happy about it. its a great day

Mostly gains, only down 5% on my account :) Yanko.

Attached: usd.png (1288x558, 115.7K)

Yeah even if Russia plays good boy now and the fighting ends, it will turn into fucking Sahara desert over few years due to sanctions.
Their economy will be in fucking shambles. IDK what Putin thought, but I doubt he is capable of makeing a single intellinget thought.

check that, only down 2.7% on my account.

>Poorland and Romania would be Africa tier if Western Europe stopped giving them money.
Pay for being a pussy in WW 2.

>hur dur starve the Russians kike bankers starve them good

I think they count Ukrainians towards non-european non white births as well.

Poland BTFOd the soviets, Europe could make it either if not for the lousy atom arsenal of the frankobong block.

You realize it's bad if RUB numbers go up, do you Ivan?

And the domestic niggers.

Yes, you russian shill. You have zero idea about macroeconomy, clearly.

Captcha: KKNMX (KKK NO MIXING?)

That's a meme, when you look at what the EU actually does, it all undoes with retarded regulations.
Yeah, some countries receive money, to save them temporarily from being suffocated by european central banking and retarded legislation.
The EU killed greece, and soon it will kill more countries.

are gypsies considered non white/non european?
if not then these numbers are much worse.

>Poorland and Romania would be Africa tier if Western Europe stopped giving them money.
This meme again.
Poland still loses on money they give to be in EU compared to what we get. We simply lose less than France of UK did for being in it.
It's more about security than it is about economy with EU.

Let's not forget how this poem continues.

Woe for the Baron and his knights so strong,
When the cruel cannon-balls laid 'em all along;
He was taken prisoner, he was cast in thrall,
And Iron -- Cold Iron -- was master of it all!

Economy sizes don't win wars. Otherwise the Romans would still exist.

Rome collapsed when their economy was crumbling though, they had to equip their soldiers with lesser equiment, had to field less legions, and were generally going bankrupt.
Too many retarded emperors one after another, and the few good ones were assassinated.
Also christianity I guess.

How? How is it bad that I can sell my dollar savings and buy undervalued assets? Not to mention that my portfolio has unreasonable gold position...
If Russia imposes sanction against the west, it will collapse their economy, then you'll literally come crawling to suck Russian dick; because lets face it, that's all you ever do, look for dick to suck. kurva!

you're a fool if you think china is gonna give a shit about russia, they are trying to fight against the US in terms of economy. If they get involved sanctions are going to be put on them.

>christianity
christCU-CKERY
christCU-CKOLDRY
CU-CKtianity

>Muh gdp is everything
This thinking is the western worlds downfall

by not sanctioning them they are already supporting them

>finland
>not in nato
in nato: sucking fat cock of our rabbi masters

i mean, yeah? but no one was expecting them to sanction them. I meant in terms of military support.

The red economy happens to be the world's biggest energy supplier you double nigger

I bet their economy was still a lot bigger than Attilas though.