Let's have another georgian thread

Let's have another georgian thread

Attached: Map_of_Georgia_with_Abkhazia_and_South_Ossetia_highlighted.svg (1).png (1200x640, 169.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1992–1993)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Georgia claiming Abkhazia and South Ossetia when they lost it honorably in a war? Peace treaties settle everything, that is why you don't see Germany invading Poland after WW2.

Isn't that a bit familiar of a situation to ukraine?

Georgia should just roll in and take it. If Russia retaliates - Georgia will end up with an additional mechanized division. ITS FREE TANK

Attached: Special_mongoloid_forces.png (890x500, 836.87K)

sakartvelo shall prevail

georgians didnt even put up a fight, pathetic

Attached: welcome2Georgia.jpg (925x630, 102.27K)

So German exam user, how did it went? another person also wanted to know it and asked me.

Georgians remind me a lot of Italians.

Attached: Chuandong Hound V.jpg (1440x1339, 214.17K)

Yeah looks awfully similar.

>Why is Georgia claiming Abkhazia and South Ossetia when they lost it honorably in a war?
It wasn't an honorable war, it was a DnC shilling attempt to create temporary buffer states to pressure Georgia by Russia. Plus majority of population was Georgian before genocide.

Attached: 1.png (598x512, 39.69K)

There is a key difference. Apsni (the population in Abkhazia that fought us) also hate Russians and are not ethnically Russian.
Russia is completely alien to the conflict beyond USSR connection so it feels very artificial.

There is a big issue, our government is neutral/pro-Russian
second issue is that Russian bases are 15 minutes away from Georgia

Let's not. This is now an Ingushetian threat.

Didn't Russia bomb abkhazia for you in the first war?

Is it true chechens played football with georgian soldier heads?

You Caucasians are alright

Attached: 22BCA76F-E750-4FF2-89FF-393D91EBF224.jpg (2595x2441, 2.28M)

read up wikiepdia war in abkhazia
it is a bit not-nuanced since it is impossible to explain full context of everything but overall a good summary

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1992–1993)

Chechens play football with everyones heads, they are known for shizophrenic warcrimes and threats against every neighbor
We have our own shizos, Khevsurs and Svans who also do shit like cut off enemy hands and hand on trees etc. savages

I don't want death to Apsua people, but they took our homes
We were literally 45% of population while they were like 20

Here is a secret, notice how every post soviet country not in Nato have in common?
Moldova has Transnistria, Ukraine has DNR Lnr, Armenia and Azerbaijan have Karabakh, Georgia has Abkhazia etc.
This is what western retard shills don't know, this is actually KGB DnC to control regions in case of break up of USSR, there are literally documents about it.

I honestly think that abkhaz and osetian majority regions should be recognized as independant countires by georgia. what use do they have for you? they will chimp out later as well, I guarantee.

I don't want ethnic cleansing obviously, but war criminals from Abkhazia will have to pay obviously

forget that how do i get a georgian cutie?

Attached: resize_DSC1342.jpg (1440x1714, 101.35K)

QRD on who’s who in the caucasus?
Put it in terms of american and european ethnic groups.
I hear armenians are the jews

Is the mail to Russia going to stop for packages cause the war? I want to buy more prima cigarettes.

Attached: 7136CFFD-0022-4C38-8AF7-E3B846672827.jpg (3024x2165, 2.29M)

Friend, the issue with Abkhazia and South ossetia is that we are also native to those regions and as you can see here
By Russian census themselves we weren't minority by any stretch of imagination.
Apsni and their related Adyghe are at least native to the region so I would be pretty okay with Abkhazia as some kind of federative state or something at long as native Georgians from there would return because they belong there and their homes are burned out occupied. Ossetia is literally bullshit IMHO, it exists exclusively because of ossetian refugees running away from being fucked in north and then Georgia taking them in, then they proceeded to murder noble Georgians that owned that land and sell it out to commies.
I think I know you, you are a Dagestan right? So tell me, you must be very well aware that Ossetians have bad blood with many Caucasians and aren't exactly native.

>Europeans
Georgians
>Jews
Armenians
>Jihadists
Chechens
>Niggers
Rest of North Caucasians

It's hard to find modern Turkey's equivalent in west. They are extremely mixed bag. But I guess British since they are former colonialist on the way to become minority in their own country.

I support Georgia and the pre invasion borders because they look more aesthetic on a map, border gore should be a legit cause of war

Armenians are less fortunate Jews
Azerbaijan are dumber but nicer Turks
Georgians are more buttmad Italians
Chechens are more white Taliban
Ossetians are Jewish Iranian Russian bootlickers
Dagestan is a mixed bag of smaller ethnicities but some of them are very based
Circassians are Muslim Spanish
Abkhazians are uhh...Catalonia I guess

Friend then why doesn't Abkhazia give back half of Abkhazia that was always Megrelian and has Megrel majority to this day

I specifically told about territories with majority of these people.
side note, abkhazia was not as full part of georgia, it was vassal state once, then ottomans got their hands on it, and till 1991 was as much as minority republics within russia as of now.

I'm all for it.
it should be part of deal.

checked and perfectly summed up.

>catalonia
Kek. Ty user

Why stop there, lol
Joking of course, I think Caucasus can exist in a way that would allow all people here to be in peace
I'm not of opinion that we need to fight, we just need to chill out a bit and stop local empires from DnC shilling

Attached: Georgian_empire_with_tributaries.png (1976x1419, 412.56K)