How the fuck can the West and Russia deescalate from this shit show...

How the fuck can the West and Russia deescalate from this shit show? What happens in Ukraine is irrelevant at this point. Nobody wants to back down, and while this whole crisis was originally a good thing for us Chinese because it distracted the US from the Asia pivot, right now a nuclear war is too fucking likely when it seems the only way for negotiations to happen is the "escalate to deescalate" nuke strategy from the Russians. And if that doesn't work, the bombs drop, and even if there's none aimed here, which is definitely impossible because of spite, there's no way any state can survive the chaos of having Europe, Russia and the US nuked.
Like seriously, dear west, stop being retarded and suicidal for once!

Attached: 1615014261311.png (227x222, 112.49K)

shouldn’t have ate the bat soup

>dear west, stop defending yourself, just let it happen!

No. Fuck off.

Who cares lol

It's so fucking boring here now

haha nukes go boom

Attached: tactical ogey.png (463x453, 209.72K)

kys anime faggots

>tree hugger flag
>telling others to kys

Attached: 1645618849152.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

>Kills each other and the world in nuclear hellfire
>Ah yes, we totally weren't outplayed by the Jews
German autism. Congratulations anyway, apparently you guys have the 3rd largest military budget now.
Our master plan was going splendidly but now you retards are close to nuking each other so what the fuck can we rule but a pile of corpses in this scenario. Well played gweilos.

Attached: 1617137210247.jpg (349x344, 22.29K)

A nuclear bomb will detonate right over my house. Checkem

Attached: 1645786547318.png (720x719, 1.09M)

>>dear west, stop defending yourself, just let it happen!
Yes unironically, just become russian. No difference.

eat 煲仔飯 and enjoy your last days

Attached: maybe next time.png (472x470, 488.59K)

國安法快樂 bruh, I hope you end up in prison for 10 years

Don't lie to me.
Don't tell me a nuclear happening wouldn't be comfy as fuck.
What a way to go out.
Nobody goes to work the next day except the literally retarded.
Supply chains collapse overnight.
Everyone just starts killing all the niggers with extreme prejudice.
Humanity is cleaned by nuclear fire.

The cities that got hit would be total losses but the planet is a big place. Those of us not in those cities would be fine.
I mean as far as nuclear bombs are concerned. The lack of supply chain would totally suck.

When you guys die and the rest of the world dies a slow death from nuclear winter, the food economy collapsing and warlords, we're going to blame the Anglos, is that alright?

Attached: why contain eet.jpg (600x1040, 147.63K)

nothing ever happens kek

Okay HK tard. Just because you have given up, doesn't mean others should do the same.

don't care still pressing that button

I want to go back.

Attached: 1645970329327.jpg (640x800, 85.07K)

It's a fucking fraud... What do they not want you to see girl?

Pic not related.

Attached: AWWWWWW.jpg (300x168, 9.09K)

>we're going to blame the Anglos, is that alright?
Blame jews, americans and well anyone who wanted to trigger russia.

>deescelate
not gunna happen man. they want to kill us (the normies). It's been fun lads. I've accepted I'm gunna be hunted down and killed for hating globohomo a long time ago. some tips
>don't show emotion
>deny everything
>don't smile until you know your done for
maybe heaven is real. I'd like to think so

Attached: 1645392179456.jpg (220x229, 15.13K)

Self hating south american typed this post

Shut up Lithuanian you're geopolitically less relevant than my city.
And you're fighting for what, Kraut? The freedom and sovereignty of Ukraine? That shithole? The Anglo-Americans caused tensions because they wanted to distract from their domestic issues. The Russians wanted to end the globalist system and start a multipolar world. Arguably what you guys should be doing as Europe is to enforce the EUs position in the world by telling both the US and Russia and Ukraine to go fuck themselves with their games by rearming and invading Ukraine as well! Not be a fucking meat shield for the Americans.

nobody can back down now, everybody is in too deep now. all putin can do is push ahead until he wins. he can't back down or he'll be the biggest bitch ever

Ayo,Chingy,为什么你的眼睛这么 "Chinky",是不是因为你抽烟喝酒了?

literally not my problem

Shut up Lithuanian you're geopolitically less relevant than my city.
ok for a chink that was pretty based. still a chink tho so subhuman and worthless. pls kys.

China should invade Taiwan right now. The leverage of controlling all the chips would be huge. Put a 100% markup on all chips. And then tell America to say nice things about Putin or they don't get any.

>And you're fighting for what, Kraut? The freedom and sovereignty of Ukraine?
maybe you should take a history book and look up who created ukraine

>this whole crisis was originally a good thing for us Chinese
Its not good for China if they have a weakened and bankrupt Russia. And thats the best case scenario now.

>Like seriously, dear west, stop being retarded and suicidal for once!
Or better, Russia should take the fucking L already

Indeed. They can't win against all those retweets and the massive amounts of reddit gold!

this. I know what I signed up for. it's gunna hurt, do it anyway. I know where I'm going when it's all over

Attached: 1643848967592.jpg (480x419, 32.73K)

You know that's actually impossible right? It's embarrassing how much redditors believe their own propaganda.

A scenario where Russia did 'take the L' is the most dangerous one possible for the future security of europe.