The number of russian shills in here is worrying

Has this place become just an echo chamber of Putin's propaganda ?
Are you really believing the story about Putin saving us from degeneracy and all other bullshit coming from the mouths of russian counter intelligence ?
The west may be degenerate , but Putin is a war criminal. No way around it.
Why aren't russian spy posts deleted ?

Attached: 1638974285459.png (514x476, 347.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-new-president-volodymyr-zelenskiy-sworn-in-disbands-parliament-today-2019-05-20/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you put whitespace around every single punctuation symbol?

Any Forums is pro-NATO since the beginning, what are you smoking?

ill rather have a blyado shills than a jidf globohomo tranny glow niggers shills

All these Russo-China shills and bots prove that the new captchas are pointless

I am on team #nukeallcountriesonearth

stfu phyliphines, you live well with uncle sam

am I disturbing your autism ?

/pol is under mass invasion from russian state propaganda, a might 've been for a long time

>look i can create cognitive dissonance by stating an obvious lie that goes against the experience of every proper user on this board
>that will surely frustrate them and make them angry

No they just do the opposite of whatever society says because they hate mainstream society. Understandable but supporting won't benefit them at all. They don't live in Russia.

>They don't live in Russia.
Yet

>Tanks fall apart on the way or all the parts are stripped off when they pass through Romania

lol

>obvious lie
You must be blind, all the media is invaded by russian shills, Any Forums in the lead

>tries even harder

And no one lives in Ukraine either

>look away, nothing to see here

Hey is true that volodymyr zelensky was an actor and comedian who played a satirical president on television upto a month before he ran and won his presidency?

www cnn com/2022/02/25/europe/volodymyr-zelensky-profile-cmd-intl/index.html

No. It comes in waves. I think it's mostly american retards who fell for Q. The old pol isn't so naive as to trust putin, at minimum russia is no different than The West.

I saw this and though it was unbelievable. Then someone was claiming that he was jewish So I looked it up and found that he is fully Jewish, and that his great-grandfather and 3 of his great uncles were murdered by nazi's in the gas chambers.

What was more surprising is that zelensky represents a hyper minority of ukraine.

Ukraine Ethnic groups: Ukrainian 77.8%, Russian 17.3%, Belarusian 0.6%, Moldovan 0.5%, Crimean Tatar 0.5%, Bulgarian 0.4%, Hungarian 0.3%, Romanian 0.3%, Polish 0.3%, Jewish 0.2%, other 1.8% (2001 est.)

It's all the newfags from 2016 on, they all are brainwashed contrarian faggots and need to an hero immediatly. They are all probably zoomer fucks too.

Hey now, Igor and Igor, you have to put in a little more effort than that. This is just.. yikes, dudes.

On the first day of zelensky's presidency he disbands the parliament.

cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-new-president-volodymyr-zelenskiy-sworn-in-disbands-parliament-today-2019-05-20/

He is breaking your conditioning with simple changes one step at a time

Do you not realize that your post is glowing friend. Like how could one know you are not from here just from txt... ami right?

lol ya sure. Next you'll be calling us pro jewish and for the globohomo right. Eat eights dicks because we all know you can fit ten.

Attached: 1645912597274.jpg (632x695, 65.81K)

Hey is true that volodymyr zelensky was an actor and comedian who played a satirical president on television upto a month before he ran and won his presidency?

www cnn com/2022/02/25/europe/volodymyr-zelensky-profile-cmd-intl/index.html

Can we agree this is true information, an actor quit his television show about being president to run for president a month later and he won?

I see the raycist meme flag youre posting with does the link I sent you not seem at all odd to you?

Has this place become just an echo chamber of Globohomo's propaganda ?
Are you really believing the story about Globohomo saving us from russia and all other bullshit coming from the mouths of jews counter intelligence ?
The russians may be poor , but Globohomo is a war criminal. No way around it.
Why aren't Globohomo spy posts deleted ?

Now tell me how compelling of an argument does that sound to you? Because this is essentially what you wrote.

>projection, the post
I'm seeing a LOT of ultra pro-Ukraine posting.

lol kys you glow in the dark nigger

Attached: glowiesarecockroaches.jpg (3781x793, 254.26K)

As long as russians die, I do not care, friend.
I hope I made myself clear.

>NOOOO IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME THEN YOUR OPINION IS PROPAGANDAAAA
>THE ONLY REAL OPINIONS ARE THE ONES I BELIEVEEE INNNN

Attached: 4356354636.jpg (189x266, 10.96K)

The Russian support is organic. We know your globohomo tricks.

>As long as russians die, I do not care
why though?