How can Putin back out of this without losing face?

How can Putin back out of this without losing face?

Attached: 1645981072882.jpg (930x558, 62.5K)

he can't, he'll go all in. I'm looking forward to the Rape of Kiev/Kyiv

Attached: rapist_of_berlin.jpg (474x692, 89.02K)

If all else fails, he can always use scorched earth policy or just massacre all ukrainians, putin has nothing to lose, its all in now...

Pretty sure Putin launches some nukes here in a last fuck you all effort. Otherwise the Russians will probably try to kill him when they are in abject poverty in seven months.

The only way out is through

He's going to lose his face when his generals finally put a bullet through his skull

Se will sent in the Mecha Warriors.

Attached: Russian_Mecha_Armored_Brigade.png (507x340, 288.16K)

He'll launch nukes and send us back to the stone age.

He can just say he made a deal. Make the announcement shirtless.

>DU30 saw him as a crazy ass suicidal nigga
Pulling out? He's gonna come in raw, hard and rough!

Kek

he can't.. and it's likely his regime will fall in less than a month.

They will kill him

>Successfully completing denacification operation in Ukraine
>Losing face

lol based

Attached: Putin_No_Gay_Love_Horse_Instead.jpg (612x476, 58.9K)

They are already negotiating peace.
Russia will take Donbass. The rest of Ukraine will be left as a demilitarized buffer state that can never join NATO.
That's exactly what Putin wanted so i can't see how he's losing face.

>I CAN'T SEE

Why though when he could take the whole lot, he could also just obliterate every part of Ukraine if he wanted to. Instead he settles for a few bits of land and some guarantees, seems weak

He'll gain some territory. It'll be pyrrhic because he lost men and billions of assets for it.

by killing himself, faggot jewtin

Attached: 1645827556776.png (689x896, 49.93K)

This would be a stunning victory if true

He will kill all evil nazis in Ukraine and whole world will clap!!!

Attached: 1645934952089m.jpg (1024x945, 155.31K)

He can take the regions he claimed were under attack, I think the Ukrainians would agree, to save lives. The question is if he'll be able to pull off Ukraine never joining NATO. I think leaving he could still sell it as a win, that he saved the people in Donbass etc.

you misunderstand how Russia works, western retard, you are projecting your democracy way too hard. Putin will shoot his generals, not the other way around.
Forget all hope, hope doesnt work in Russia either. Tyrannical dictators in Russia only ever die out of natural causes. And its not even because the Russians are cowardly and won't fight back, on the contrary, we are much braver than whatever western tranny there is, its just that loyalty is very easy to buy in Russia, and Putin has bought a shitton of loyal soldiers, due to how shit poor the general population is (also sanctions aren't making it any better, its making it worse lol). And with modern weapons, even if the civil war starts and we outnumber Putins lapdogs 1000 to 1, they will easily genocide us all, and west would just watch and "express concern" lol.

Attached: meds.png (512x497, 258.07K)