I never in my life expect read this headline

I never in my life expect read this headline

Attached: IMG_20220228_072821.jpg (1080x982, 176.16K)

I expect better sentence

Luxembourg can fit anti-tank weapons?

They have military stuff in luxenburg?
like that isn't from the 15th century

wtf?

Why is everybody dumping their Laws in Ukraine?

Attached: luxembourg army.png (1221x1362, 597.62K)

For foreigners entry into the Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine

Step 1. Apply to the Embassy of Ukraine in your country with the intention to join the Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine (ask for a military diplomat or consul, contact details - on the website of the Embassy):
You can apply in three ways: 1) come to the Embassy physically; 2) call; 3) write to e-mail.

Step 2. Specify what documents and clothing (equipment) you need or recommend.
Documents: internal document (ID or passport); passport for traveling abroad; documents confirming military service (service in security agencies) and participation in military operation; other documents on the instructions of the military diplomat and consul.

Step 3. Arrive at the Embassy with documents for an interview with the Defense Attaché and Visa Settlement with the Consul.

Step 4. Write an application for admission to the Territorial Defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for military service under a contract on a voluntary basis (Defense Attaché provides assistance).

Step 5. Get instructions on how to arrive in Ukraine, the availability of the necessary documents and equipment.
It is recommended, if available, to bring military clothing or its elements, equipment, helmet, body armor and more.

Step 6. Go to Ukraine in a particular way.
The representatives of Ukrainian embassies, consulates (abroad) and territorial defense in Ukraine will provide assistance in the movement process. Their contacts will be provided at the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.

Step 7. Upon arrival in Ukraine at the collection point to join the Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine (sign a contract) and together with soldiers from other countries and Ukrainian soldiers to go to fight against the Russian occupiers.

who's going to use them? civilians?

It requires no logistics beyond carrying it with you or support systems beyond two decent eyes. Same as the stinger.

How come they are only sending anti-tank weapons and not anti-air ones?

Real life became a stupid HOI4 mod.

“Rubs hands in defence contractor”

*sends them 10*

How come they send only anti-vehicle weapons and not anti-personnel weapons, ok you destroyed the tank, but what about the driver and the crew?

Attached: 1625553780531.gif (420x420, 98.55K)

If you destroy the tank the people inside mostly die

>(((luxembourg)))

How come Russia doesn't consider than an act of war by Luxembourg?

I asked my wife's daughter who has an Onlyfans account to do a sweepstakes where the 100th customer gets a free 5 hours of video. All the proceeds will go into buying a Bhutanese War Elephant for the Ukrainians and their struggle against Putin!

>pic related is gonna get them 5k confirmed kills!

Attached: war-elephant-2-oz-silver-coin-5-niue-2022.jpg (700x800, 114.52K)

But they normally press E and exit the tank.

I did neither

Russia should send 1 plane into Luxembourg and annex it.

Russian tanks from last century are not designed to be resistant to guided warheads striking from above - they were never intended to be safe for the crew just cheap low profile and manoeuvrable ( and are called steel coffins now)

I feared it would come to this.
God help us all.

And you should shut your whore mouth

They store them in France.

It's funny to watch Russians die

Attached: Dead Russian tank 1.jpg (600x800, 108.1K)

I'm just joking :) Love you

Nope , there's an ASP in Waldhaff north of Luxembourg city

Lux bro explain... is this real?
What's the media saying in your country?

>HOI4 with historical mode off