You don't believe the lies they're telling you about me, do you, user?

You don't believe the lies they're telling you about me, do you, user?

Attached: s-l1600 (1).jpg (800x1092, 103.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn-NomfZB48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not me!

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Where were you when I was told I had to have my whole future taken from me because I didn’t want to get vaccinated.

Talmudic Jews want Yeshua boiling in hell in his own feces as his mother watches and is raped.

FUCK KIKES! I'm a proud AmeriCAN!1

>10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. Rev 2:10

Attached: download (15).jpg (1200x1439, 178.28K)

CHRISTIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

youtube.com/watch?v=nn-NomfZB48

It's time for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr!

Of course not. "Every word of God pure." Know Him and be reborn, right now: Romans 10:9-10.

Attached: Essential Evidence for Resurrection.jpg (2550x3300, 987.82K)

Everything said about you jews is true.

YHWH or Yahweh "I am the way"
Yahshua "Yah saves"

How the fuck do you grow your relationship with jesus? Do I just make more time to read the bible? I pray but don't get like.... a connection I can say is definitively god or Jesus. What do?

All this is negated by the fact the gospels were written 30(!) years after the crucifixion. We don't even know if the gospels were written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John themselves. "Gospel according to" not "Gospel written by" The books are actually anonymous

There are no Roman accounts of Jesus crucifixion and resurrection despite being an enemy of a massive empire with extensive records. Josephus and Tacitus mentioning Jesus was 60(!) years after the crucifixion and probably influenced by the growing christian populace.

ofc not, magic isn't real; I mean dead jews are magic. But, that's just fun magic like a birthday party, not dick biting magic.

30-60 years isn't long. It's a single lifespan and I doubt people just took up something based on word of mouth. Likely because the people who saw what happened were doing all the leg work.

It's not in the book, the kingdom is in you. Monks used to spend the entire day meditating emphatically connecting with the Passion so much that they felt eating meagre bread and bathing was an irritating distraction. The point is an emotional bond, you must emotionally sympathize with him. Then your soul will ascend to great heights and open new doors. A common saying is "what would jesus do", you must also keep him in your thoughts and remember him in your daily actions. It's a process of mystical bonding and moral development that deepens over time, and then it becomes instinctual because it has become an integral part of you. It is known as the imitation of Christ.

Attached: download - 2022-02-28T110428.784.jpg (177x284, 8.1K)

Of course not m8. I don't 'ave a "believin' in those blimey Jewish lies" loicense

Nope. No loser on Any Forums will never even dent my faith.

>I'm a proud AmeriCAN!1
What does being American have to do with it? So you are Satanic and belong to the Temple of Set or 9 Angles?

Christianity is gay and so are you.

Attached: eZTOP4w.jpg (500x471, 44.32K)

Fucking hell, another person that listens to Puissance. Hi brother.

No I do not.

Not me, I do believe Jesus was indeed resurrected.
And authority over all things were given to him by the father.

Pray a lot, and obey the commandments in your life (a lot of people skip this part).

You mean lies like walking on water or multiplying food or undying? No I don't believe any of those.