I hate white people so fucking much. You arent superior, you arent more intelligent than any other race...

I hate white people so fucking much. You arent superior, you arent more intelligent than any other race, you havent made the world or society a better place. You are fucking warmongers who have blood on your hands and have historically oppressed and stolen from other, non-white societies. You are parasites and should be genocided out of existence. Fuck you

Attached: 6D184F3B-B81A-4844-BC82-45416CD23F3B.jpg (475x671, 162.27K)

79% of mass shooters are white, and 98% male
Despite making up 31% of the world's population, white males are responsible for 79% of mass shootings.

Attached: 1642398081654-3.png (550x348, 14.39K)

We are and ur women thinks so too

you are rightful french clay

cope monkey

What flag is that
I'm a mobile poster

envy is sinful little man

and 100% of them are glowniggers

I seriously don't under stand why the fuck all you basement Nazi's are supremely fucking pissed at Pajeet.

You are losing all your jobs to the most bottom payable workers that will never integrate into you societies.
Actively try to destabilize your communities
Follow a regressive religion antithetical to modern world.
Ignorant of you histories and cultures
Can talk a good game, but in the end will always believe their dogma.
Ride student benefits for years and have no intention of helping your country.
Will be harassing you in the most sinister of ways and then feign innocence.
Will relish pseudoscience
Maybe you might get a Pro Doctor and 2 Crank Doctors in equal without fail
applies to every other facet of infrastructure
Thank fuck Pajeet never learns the creative arts
other than habitual lying and gas-lighting.

I feel bad for you since you seem to blame Ahmed from the mountains and never meet the Saladins that actual do great things.

You always seem to get the M'jembe who will punch you to death for a grammatical mistake that he instantly feels like centuries of oppression
and never get to meet the Dr. Ojiba's that work in chem engineering.

I feel sad for whitey really. You constantly get shafted by the vocal libtardi,
supremist right wingers cling to obsolete medieval ideals and pseudoscience.
you get homogenized history seen and spouted as CRT despite uplifting you own societies to the point of gilded kingdoms and electricity.
Your pagan beliefs are ridiculed your christian majority.
Sabotuered by Jews constantly.
Your youths only vent is hurdur communism or radical bigoted hate.
Your birthrates are declining even when the standard of living across the board has not Changed since the invention of the internet.
Everything except hedonistic leisure has been outsourced by globohomo swine.
You get BLACK hypno'd online.

How will Chalky recover without having to resort to warcrimes?

-Hajji bin Jihadi bin Jihadi

Oooh ooohhhh aaaah ahhhh. Monkey

seethe

Don't blame us for the kike wars nigger

Mauritius murdering cunts.

Mauritius

Posts like this only fuel the fire, unless that's your intention

Mauritius, it's basically an Indian colony waaay off the east coast of South Africa. I had a girlfriend from there once so I know exactly why he hates whites so much because all the Indian girls there see blacks as dirty, Indians as boring and white men as the holy grail

This is false

>You are fucking warmongers who have blood on your hands and have historically oppressed and stolen from other, non-white societies
So like every other society that was ever existed?

whites are responsible for the best and worst of civilization eat a cock

I don’t think about you at all.

everything is because of whites. if jews got out of control its because whites let em

You still are shit skinned nigger faggot. So no matter what you've already lost.

Your whole Country has been discovered by whites and conquered by different europeans countless times. You're probably an immigrated street shitter

blah blah blah
wrong on every count
if yt had kept all of their advancements to themselves rather than allowing subhumans to get their paws on said advancements then the world would have improved beyond all comprehension. instead we have the current state that the world is in

Attached: the protocols.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Niggers shoot up a funeral in Chicago every weekend, but those don't count huh, curious.

>79% of mass shootings
lmao what counts as a "mass shooting"?
does killing an entire bantu village count as "mass shooting"?

or is it like in the US, where only whites commit "school shootings" but black people have "a gang confrontation at a school"?

Attached: 1_55.jpg (634x416, 66.46K)

And you know what’s funny

You will always be a shitskin

Ah projection, I've never met anybody more uppity than a nigger, especially a nigger who had no reason to believe himself to be superior to anyone.

Keep believing your ((masters)) the world you live in and the computer to type you retarded shit on was gifted to you by literal gods compared to you sub humans.

Attached: 1645615272011m.jpg (950x1024, 195K)

It's exactly like that, niggers commit 3 mass shootings every WEEK in Chicago.

Attached: 1633039494501.webm (298x504, 1.33M)

Source: photoshop

>i hate people better than me
haha

In Albany, NY nearly all of the gun violence is done by niggers.

>31% of the world's population, white males
Nigger logic

Attached: 92DB1411-529B-4A1A-8F9D-8C7F8CB9B707.jpg (680x510, 61.23K)

>muh warmonger

literally every race and place in the world has tried its hardest at one point or the other throughout history to be at the top via war and conquest. We just happened to be better at it than the rest.
You all tried just as hard so your bitching is laughable, you are just bitching because you didnt do it as well as we did.

Attached: 1645991605210s.jpg (250x250, 7.08K)

here we see the superior bantu race in action

Attached: 1638430420585.webm (480x480, 269.39K)

Why do Mauritius gives a fuck about us ? You seemed really chill and I was there. I'm coming back btw so get used to that arrogant white roaming around

superior bantu family values

Attached: 1643168238090.webm (640x800, 2.82M)

Sorry, I hate being white :/

>j..just look at how awesome white people are at killing!!!

and yet you still think its smart to be a anti white racist

Just dropping in to say BASED! However voicing your opinions here is unfortunately an exercise in futility, since you must realize you're dealing with the bottom feeding dregs of the white race here, subhumans so repulsive they're barely above animals.

Take solace in the fact that these worthless creatures live in hell everyday, they're losers who are completely helpless to stop the downfall of their race(Karma comes for us all), and so they seethe 24/7 existing in a state of perpetual nihilism and distress.

There's also a certain humour in this whole situation, the absolute worst trash the white race has to offer arguing about why they're superior to other races(muh skin color) and riding the coattails of men far far better than them to make their point lol.

superior bantu agility

Attached: 1641074189596.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)