They are going to be in a real shock in a few days

They are going to be in a real shock in a few days

Attached: reddit.png (676x297, 21.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJp0IqKR8rE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why? I'm kind of worried about Russia desu.

>TWO MORE DAYS

don't worry two more week until Russia captures Kiev guys.

Russia hasn't conquered Ukraine in less than a week. It's literally over for Putin.

The situation in reality and situation according to western/ukrainian media is very different.

Two more years confirmed

Nobody thinks Ukraine will survive the russian agression. The question is how costly it will be.

Blessed thread. Death to Russia!

Good morning sir.... please do not worry

>FEW MORE DAYS

Ukraine is releasing convicts to fight and gives out AKs to civilians like candy. This country is already finished in just a couple of days. Forcing Russia to commit war crimes is all they have right now.

Reddit unironically thinks that Ukraine will BTFO Russia just like the avengers did with thanos

Attached: 1645955087474.jpg (270x360, 22.73K)

I WANT MORE DEAD UKRAINIGGERS LONG LIVE MOTHER RUSSIA

Was that not the whole plan?

>two weeks more

You really think this is a Paradox game where you just annex the land and you win huh? I remind you that the Rouble just lost nearly half of its value. A lot of Russians are pissed.

They should be pissed at globohomo kikes, they would rather genocide an entire continent than give up on their agenda

Good morning Raj.
Dont believe the propaganda, realistically speaking. Ukraine is near capitulation.
They would not be drafting seniors and 14 year old boys if the situation was as good as the propaganda is making it.

Id give Kharkov at most 2 more days.

Ah yes, the invading country is the real victim of this war.

Earlier today Ukraine's president was urging EU to let the country join EU ASAP. I guess we're going to really see a WW3.

2 weeks bro. Trust in the source

what mental gymnastics led you to this conclusion

True, ruskies already lost, no matter what the military outcome will bekp8md

they will do what many others tried to do and got democracied for it
move away from petrodollar and start trading with china, india and third world in petroruble
given state of muttland atm they will get away with it

Attached: attention.png (1024x640, 1.01M)

the 8 years of US meddling in Ukraine's government.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJp0IqKR8rE

Well if we apply Paradox logic to it.
Then yes.
Russia cores/has claims on most of the states to the east of the dinper river. The biggest victory points are Kiev and Kharkov which are being fought over right now.
Russia does not need to push all the way to Lviv to win, nor do they intend on annexing those territories.

I actually loaded up Hoi4 this morning to show my brother where the troop movements are and predict what Russia will do next. Call me a cringelord but Paradox did a decent job in balancing the European countries to be semi realistic in warfare assuming you are not using any exploits. And the fact Ukraine put most of their army near Donkest and left there Belarusan border mostly undefended is pretty typically of the game's ai.

Literally the only hope for Zebelnskys government is to get Europe involved, which would be WW3.

>muh Paradox strategy!!!!

Ukraine is fucked even if the russians retreat with their tail between legs

Attached: dda1c741e86c4d1c8da134d5d3b3ac59.png (806x810, 653.6K)

Gonna be great.

>Yeah! Ukraine will be ours in 2 days! *hic* Rossia sviashennaia *hic* nasha derzhava *hic*

Attached: ivan.jpg (225x225, 9.14K)

Why? If the Russians left today Ukraine would get foreign aid and their refugees would almost all return.

I dont know. Maybe something about blown up bridges, destroyed buildings, blwon up biolabs that could be leaking, and of course damaged airports and airbases.

Ukraine is a poor country and would take years to recover. Any aid it gets would certainly be misappropriatied.

Russia is getting BTFO. I wouldnt be worried.

Victims can also do atrocious shit, they have the West behind them and do everything to pull them back in with the most sleazy and desperate methods, harming their population to a degree they'll probably never recover for decades. And for what? Because the puppet state doesn't want to become a neutral country?

that's why they're arming civilians, restoring to war crimes, and begging NATO for more sanctions right?

6 gorillion weapons were distributed,do you think Oleksandr the Hohol Mafioso will give it back if Kikensky asks nicely?
They are already shooting at each other
Plus corruption were rampant even before the conflict. I'm sure the aid and funds going towards rebuilding the country will be used approprietly and not land in Swiss bank

Attached: 274270696_1021383595125183_5474404092396997385_n.jpg (1408x969, 93.48K)