Did our PM seal our fate?

Putin literally said he would nuke anyone who interfered, and now Magdalena Andersson has decided, as a non-NATO country, to interfere in Ukraine.
Sweden, a country that teaches their children in school that we're a neutral country and have been for 200 years (we haven't), has now decided to interfere in an ongoing war where nuclear threats have been made against anyone who does.
We're too scared to join NATO because it might increase tensions, but we supply the enemy of a country with 6000 nukes with weapons. Based or just plain retarded? I'm thinking Stefan would have been too inept to send anything to Ukraine, which actually could have saved us for once.
Thinking of stocking up on canned foods and seeking out the nearest skyddsrum, although I doubt it will help much if Russia actually decides to obliterate us.

should i be worried bros?

Attached: maggan.jpg (1024x576, 56.93K)

Daily reminder that Putin is an unmarried incel MGTOW manlet candy-ass. He won't do shit.

it's borderline stupid. but thats the bullshit you get with cunts in power. they put their fingers where none of their business is & get themselves really deep into trouble.

always vote NAZI or ISIS in elections and you'll never have problems from stupid cunts.

I see Russia at least sending you a message in the form of a nuke

Russia has 8000 nukes not 6000 nukes

100000 nukes not 8000 nukes

we only need 1 on moscow.

She is a WEF stooge.

>incel mgtow manlet

so he has no family, children in this world holding him back... why would anyone think that someone who has no connections to the next generation wont do shit.. not to mention when he already did shit... is bewildering to me

>Be neutral
>Russia threatens you for no reason
>Stop being neutral
Woah how did that happen wtf?

it just means he is not even really human.. he's a monster.

Stockholm will be hot this year

Maybe he'll forgive you if you lynch her. Then you might get some actual refugees rather than rapefugees.

This bitch said yes to male niggers and no to white women.

Sweden has never been a neutral country. It's literal propaganda. We worked with NATO throughout the cold war secretly and even when we seemed neutral we decried someone (like against US in Vietnam).

It's not the PM it's the entire Riksdag. Kristersson wanted to go further, he probably wanted to send invasion forces to Moscow the fucking lunatic

Stop projecting your insecurities, Tyler. Putin had a wife, has kids, and runs harams in his palace.

Live free or die.

Not empty words.

In her defense, she is swedish.

that thing is your PM? lmao

If those soldiers die its on her head

No you see user, reacting badly to Russian aggression is dumb and NOT BASED.

Its a moral thing to do. Even the swiss are abandoning their neutrality.

It goes against or doctrine. Never aid a country in war.

Russia won't do anything, maybe some Industrial and infrastructure sabotage...

She only became PM because the last one stepped down. No one voted for her.

I forgot to add that aid to Ukraine was actually first pushed by M, KD and SD. I guess the rest of the parliament abstained.

>implying Russian nukes would actually fly
They will run out of fuel before leaving Russia.

I never thought i would say it but i miss him bros

Attached: artworks-000142122936-524t48-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52.71K)

He has daughters, maybe a wife too. They are kept secret.

This is the true scale of Putin's fuckup. He failed so hard even SWEDES grew balls.

I cannot stop laughing.

And these are the levels Any Forums shills have stoop down to - a fucking Swedish woman has bigger balls than you crybabies. But not to worries, we'll face the abyss as brothers.

Attached: grzybol.png (192x301, 128.62K)

Yeah I seriously doubt he would've let this happen.

If he keeps them secret he cares about them.

>Based or just plain retarded?
Globohomo is incompetent, so they all think they are super smart, and that Putler would never have imagined that we would act tough.
I refuse to not see this a funny, in stead of the tragedy that it really is.

Attached: swedecucks.jpg (1257x707, 167.78K)

I've not seen a single kike fly south to Israel so I'm confident we have nothing to be afraid of.

at least if you get nuked all the niggers will go back to africa

>He won't do shit.
We know this mantra, and so does Russia.

Attached: listen.jpg (888x500, 112.54K)

It's based. Stop being afraid of russia, we cannot back down forever whenever they threat the world with nukes. Either they do it or they dont its other something you can change anyway.

Too high a risk of them getting kidnapped. Moscow has a lot of enemies both in & outside the country.

Would you surrender to North Korea waving a nuke around and demanding everything you have? Fuck no, you kill him dead.

>Russia has 8000 nukes not 6000 nukes
I don't really think we know what Russia have, since they have planned this for years, and disinformation is something Russia is good at.

Attached: speaking german 2.jpg (614x598, 49.97K)

Wow OP I think you might be a real person. Welcome to 4channel, hope you lurk a while. Do we have to remind you that the only thing that can possibly save your race is foreign invasion? That's your ideal scenario - a white army mowing down your Islamic invaders. God knows you're too pussy to kick them out on your own.

>no Ukrainian refugee qts
> introduced vaccine passports
>too stupid to pay her bills
>don't care about neutrality
> alcoholic and daily customer at her local systembolag
>puts the country on Russias nuke list

Attached: Magdalena_Andersson_-_2021Nov29_(Sq.Cropped).jpg (800x800, 175.72K)

>we only need 1 on moscow.
If the West just stand together and answer with sanctions from hell, Putler will back down or get deposed, right?
Putler is a surrender monkey, right, and he acts without thinking through anything?

Attached: 338.jpg (830x921, 163.55K)

>he's a monster.
pic rel

Attached: based russia.png (1030x481, 105.16K)

If that's the case then be happy, because Russians will do the job you don't have the balls to tackle, such as cleaning your frozenhole from sandniggers and other scum.

She was more or less pressured into doing it. The average swedish NPC seems to want to go to war with Russia.

Attached: _103900593_twitter_avatars.jpg (976x549, 116.43K)

Europe and Canada are completely under the WEF's control, all the stooges of Klaus Schwab are heads of state. This is a crazy stuation. We are controlled by a foreign criminal organization.

Do these people imagine that the weapons are just going to conveniently disappear into thin air once the war is over?

>Sweden finally mans up

Good for you