Peak oil

This thread will get no replies, but I want just one reply from you worthless entitled pieces of shit.
How will you act in 6mo when you're all dying? What kind of threads will you spam in confusion?

Attached: 9211AD90-DAAF-4FEE-9A80-E557A0163852.jpg (631x385, 63.04K)

At least post the full write-up, Oillanon.

Im just asking pol a question, there is no news today.

Teach us.

This graph alone speaks volumes, gasoline was 25% of oil in 1992 and the gap widens as India and China throw it away into statistical discrepancy due to tar.

Attached: 21435976-4B59-487F-A4FC-CCB5969B7311.jpg (607x585, 81.34K)

You have been taught, the pages of text i wrote here are beyond my feeble ability to add or subtract from, in the short time remaining.

Attached: Saudi combined e.png (2033x1433, 334.65K)

would be great to know context so I could answer your silly thread

When you're starving to death in six months, what will pol flop around saying

> Russia and China act on the fact that they have enough resources and people to leverage the most of the world.

And?

The big question is whether the house of Saud will jack up production again to save the west's arse or wether it feels like it doesn't need the west anymore.

In any case the west is going to have a massive ego change over the next few years.

Where the fuck are the world police?

You pretend choices matter, you ignore the obvious fact ghawar is empty. There is no choice. Libs will annihilate

Nobody in the west is going to starve to death, the west produces and has access to enough food to make their entire population obese without Russia or China.

All that happens is the west's ability to project power is severely diminished and they become the wife of the relationship as Russia and China were for decades preceding. The west will have to accept the ambitions of the East and work around them.

He wrote a big post about it a while back, if it's the same guy and not a LARP. It'll be in the archives but I can't be bothered to dig for it.

This is not about peak oil, I just want to know what pol will post when it happens, for my own amusement, to see it's lack of sentience.

They will, they already are, countries like Russia used to be as fed as america before their peak oil.

That is a great way to ignore the scientific method using implied superior intellect as leverage.

Can I get a qrd?

Why is the OP's id different from the third post's id?

I've got enough fat reserves to last more than 6 months

The graph

I'm going to post my peenus weenus of course :)

probably posted the thread on his computer, went out for a cig or went to take a shit, and is now responding vis his phone. I do it all the time.

Because pol is too stupid to answer

Just answer the op. You have no self awareness, you're too dumb to answer.

Are you a bot or a dedicated schizo? You've been screaming peak oil blah blah 6 months for over a year now it feels

Well done jidf

Im on month -4 or -5 til I die from peak oil right now, when is the death and starvation?

Well done jidf

There is shit tons of oil in Angola and Africa. I have been making shit tons of money off of oil companies for the past two years and reading about oil production. The oil will peek meme is a game played by retards

I reject the premise that I'll be starving in 6 months.

>argues against peak oil
>makes money on peak oil

You got me

Attached: 12345.png (1052x639, 5.69K)

Just answer lib. Answer hypothetically.

Coal liquefaction

I think you will be surprised to find western demand for oil dropping as a result from depopulation

As always pol is retards, with Down syndrome, and cannot answer.
Pol fails basic philosophical tests to quality as self aware human posters.

wood gasifier

You cannot shut doown global oil production and then turn around and demand shit tons of oil instantly. Many small time drills went bankrupt and no one wants to invest billions of dollars into something homo government says they will punish you for. No one wants to build production, but demand will continue to build.

Right now Russia’s production is basically going offline, but demand will remain the same. Will you say peek oil when we hit 120 dollars? The oil is fucking still in the ground, it is just that no one is getting it.

Attached: 7B529403-4F4D-4EC1-A133-B8396EA7C878.png (1080x1340, 2.96M)

So you will spam something about those alternatives? Is that what pol will become? No, you will all kill yourselves.

As I said countless times WCS is worthless from tar, capitalism is retards and you'll die before numbers change on a screen.

>peak oil! Peak oil!
>uhh, actually the industry that makes the most money on earth researching oil reserves says otherwise
>NO CAPITALISM BAD NO COUNT
kill yourself

Attached: 43AF654C-6ED3-4A4F-A8D6-4F2358083521.png (1334x750, 2.24M)

God damn I want to fuck a goth racist girl

Capitalism is literally retards, you have no brain cells to understand this post but your own companies are issuing dividends and divesting. You are so retarded that even capitalism disagrees with you.

I will break down op main thesis for anons not autistic/high iq enough to understand.

The main thesis is: Tar=shit shale condensate/natural gas=shit. Both of those products while having atomic similarity to normal usable oil. Are not oil and do not have the chemical energy needed to be turned into diesel (the type of oil that allows trucks/tractors to move and farmers to mill grain.)

The oil industry like all modern day industry's are made up of low iq jew lackeys who can't think beyond pushing and doing their immediate job. And because of there is a level of refinery confusion on why they are getting unusable shit instead of oil capable of being turned into diesel.

The only two places capable of providing usable oil are Saudi gwhar field and the gulf Mexico. Both of which a tapped oil play's and aren't producing enough to meet current demand without tapping into inventory.

Basically shits fucked the Petro dollar is and will go down in flames, along with industrial civilization in general. Invest in horses,cows and a local water supply since you'll need it.

what a retarded pointless thread

Yes
Also attack oil inventory physically