Let's face it...

Let's face it, you only support Russia because you're a major contrarian and you feel good not being a "normie" with a "normie" opinion. You define yourself as an enlighted "redpilled" guy who thinks he is above normies and thus always have to take the opposite opinion, because you know the "real facts".

You don't care about facts, you only care about not being "one of them". The whole NPC shit has roots in this thought: you (special, smart, enlighted), Them (dumb, controlled, normie). It was never about facts for you.

Attached: download (4).jpg (249x203, 5.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/UkraineWarMediaMilitaryEconomy:1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't support Russia. I don't support The Ukraine either. Suck it memeflaggot.

my asshole makes more money than your mother

I hate Ukraine because it's a corrupt trash state

Sounds exactly like Russia. Both are the same slavic shitholes lol

Now since normies support Ukraine you naturally must be against them.

What part of
>always support the opposite of what the US State Department tells you
do you not understand?

Attached: image_2022-02-28_051454.png (744x602, 317.85K)

no i support them because Ukraine is an oppressive regime that is attempting to get rid of Polish, Hungarian and Russian minorities
Now, let's face it, you only support Ukraine because you're told to do so by the media

Nope, I for instance believe that the moon landing happened, that the earth is round, and that Arabs piloted planes into the twin towers (just that the government let them do it).

I don't support globohomo, everyone I hate supports Ukraine.

op stands for operated tranny

Attached: imagem_2022-02-28_071958.png (640x404, 272.94K)

No, I support Ukraine against Putin. I like Russians, I don't like Putin.

>It was never about facts for you.
Well there's the fact that Russia is not a globohomo country and the fact that Ukraine has a Jew president.
That does it for me. Hunt the kikel down.
Do you care to dispute these facts?

All the niggers, trannies, jews are foaming to eat the flesh of Ukraine long with neocons and libturds. Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1642241339527.png (650x925, 626.92K)

nah, since bombama times putins is on the right side, when nobody not even china do something against globhomos this dude fuck their asses, in fact putin single handle destroy the JEW WORLD ORDER 2.0. this leftist propaganda didnt even exist then and probably wasdevelope to counteract the failures of the original Neocons project of full retard facsist racist world order. So since then putin has make them retreat and become the leftist globohomo LGTV4K shit that are today.

if you like russians, why do you support the oppression of russians living in Ukraine?

95% of Russian oligarchs are jewish. They control the Mafia and the country. You have very little knowledge of Russia

i support myself making profit

>russia
>not corrupt
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA OH NO NO
who's gonna tell him, who's gonna tell the shartmerican retard in his basement??

>95% of Russian oligarchs are jewish
> They control the Mafia and the country.
> and the country
Then explain to me why Russia would attack a globohomo country run by a Jew president? You just said kikes run Russia. That seems contradictory and is.
Stupid ass.

Because I'm a nationalist and support Ukrainian nationalist just as much as Russian. Most Russians in Ukraine were shipped there by Stalin. They havent been there before. They shouldn't be there. If they want Russia they should go there, Russia has always been ready to give them citizenship and even jobs.

do you also support isis and al shabab?

Love when meme flags cringe at the thought of nuance

>Let's face it, you only support Russia because
Swing and a miss.
odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/UkraineWarMediaMilitaryEconomy:1

Attached: diverse opinions.jpg (1136x1046, 288.31K)

>Because I'm a filthy inbred jew with afro hair

You just project much.
You are a memeflag ffs!

It does not make you smart to believe whatever CNN, NYT, CDC and the White House tell you to believe. It makes you passive.

tldr

I hate Russians. Dead Russians = good.

>no jews were harmed during the production of this event

Here you have a fellow by the name of “OP” presenting to the ER with a severe case of Hypersemenemia.

Hyper, meaning High.

Semen, meaning Cum.

-emia, meaning presence in blood.

High presence of Semen in blood.

Attached: 1639637830498.jpg (1242x961, 141.21K)

>Most Russians in Ukraine were shipped there by Stalin. They havent been there before. They shouldn't be there.
bro you might want to read up on history. there has never been a ukrainian identity before the soviet union. the area had always been settled by the russians since medieval times. They were literally called the "Kievan Rus" back then

This. If you actually know anything about this shit you know both sides are dogshit.

Let's face it, OP is a faggot.

It's kinda true and arguments such as are just bad post hoc rationalisations.

Russia isn’t my enemy, Ukraine isn’t my enemy, Marvel-brained redditors and NPR Americans are my enemy

I support them because they're anti globohomo

Awesome! Read it in his voice.

one thing is jew or merchants, other thing is the group known as globohomo, wich was develope from the failed NWO (wich is the global control started after WW2) globohomo meaning homogenoeus global identity is a plan B from the original atempt to control the world by destroying the last resistance of free nations. and made the space of israel as the world capital (destroying the sourroinding states.) the 2nd W O or NWO was a fascist dictatorship based on racism puting the jews as the "chosen race"

No, I just hate the current Western culture and it hates me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-022653_Facebook.jpg (1079x1463, 561.23K)

"Because the Ukrainians overthrew their undemocratically elected president that had Russian sympathies in 2014 and elected a president who happened to be pro West it was a great day for democracy all over the world.

I support Russia because I hate niggers, kikes, faggots, and women, all of whom hate Russia.