Average fighting age man has no gf, no wife, owns no property, owns no shares or savings, has no college education...

>average fighting age man has no gf, no wife, owns no property, owns no shares or savings, has no college education, has a full time job and pays half his earnings in taxes.

>all men of fighting age are expected to pick up short range arms and head into mortal combat against certain death to "defend" women and children and the nations real estate.

tiktok.com/@pominki21/video/7069413209924537605

Attached: 1646021294158.png (541x864, 398.27K)

bump

Why the fuck do you pay half your earnings in taxes?

she thinks it's funny until she gets gangraped

As if WW1 Russian Empire army owned jack shit
As if WW2 soviet army owned jack shit
As if 1999 Chechen War Russian army owned jack shit

Attached: based putin 2030.jpg (774x960, 679.9K)

>gets gangraped
she things it funny

Yeah we did a few threads on this already. Tbh this is the only aspect worth discussing here. Why the fuck would anyone fight for either side of the elite?
You must be a retarded cunt. Men should sit it out until at the very minimum, these cunts mandate a woman to warm our beds. Fuck them if they can't do that.

>lay some bacon down at the border
>the muslim invaders can't get through
what would work on the ruskis?

include the %tax whenever you buy stuff

An argument that is applicable to most countries these days, but the benefit of Russia is their oppressive government will just force their men to fight.

i don't get it. she's shaving her pussy so she sleep with invader?

Yeah, I'm really not sure how they are expecting this to play out. On top of that, I am constantly being antagonized by my own state.
As long as an invader focuses on military assets and spares the civilian population, I would have zero reason to oppose them when they kill my government. They might actually be doing me a favor.

Atleast they had pussy

Yes, you moron. How dumb are you that you even need to ask.

My ex swiped me with a razzor. Right on the back of my ear. Was not fun at all. Didnt even hit back. Biggest regret of my life

Attached: 1645953357383.jpg (512x512, 38.96K)

>would have zero reason to oppose them when they kill my government. They might actually be doing me a favor.
Damn, kraut, good take. I agree wholeheartedly.

>suicidal anyway
>but if I die in war my family gets 250k

For each and every one of us who knows this or thinks like this, there are hundreds of normalfags who are ready to throw their lives away because they heard some patriotic propaganda.

>cunt called mount-a-negro
>thinks about rape
Pottery

Even she'll think it's funny

This. I don't have any skin in the game. Neither do most other men. Why should anyone care about some ZOG vs. ZOG war.
I don't care about Bidens money laundering scheme in Ukraine.
I don't care about the Clintons bribing scheme in Ukraine.
I don't care about the EUs wish to be seen as great power.
I don't care about Putins wish to rebuild the USSR.
I won't defend a land or people that actively hate me and do everything in their power to make my life worse. I'm indifferent to who's going to infringe upon my God given rights.

For foreigners entry into the Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine

Step 1. Apply to the Embassy of Ukraine in your country with the intention to join the Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine (ask for a military diplomat or consul, contact details - on the website of the Embassy):
You can apply in three ways: 1) come to the Embassy physically; 2) call; 3) write to e-mail.

Step 2. Specify what documents and clothing (equipment) you need or recommend.
Documents: internal document (ID or passport); passport for traveling abroad; documents confirming military service (service in security agencies) and participation in military operation; other documents on the instructions of the military diplomat and consul.

Step 3. Arrive at the Embassy with documents for an interview with the Defense Attaché and Visa Settlement with the Consul.

Step 4. Write an application for admission to the Territorial Defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for military service under a contract on a voluntary basis (Defense Attaché provides assistance).

Step 5. Get instructions on how to arrive in Ukraine, the availability of the necessary documents and equipment.
It is recommended, if available, to bring military clothing or its elements, equipment, helmet, body armor and more.

Step 6. Go to Ukraine in a particular way.
The representatives of Ukrainian embassies, consulates (abroad) and territorial defense in Ukraine will provide assistance in the movement process. Their contacts will be provided at the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.

Step 7. Upon arrival in Ukraine at the collection point to join the Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine (sign a contract) and together with soldiers from other countries and Ukrainian soldiers to go to fight against the Russian occupiers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-022049_Instagram.jpg (1079x1097, 638.45K)

Idgaf about my family tbfh. I don't hate them but they can take care of themselves. Also these government cunts barely ever pay out indemnity. There are enough stories about this from the Iraq war.

>Many Ukrainian Men dying
>Imbalance in Male-Female Population
Bros, is this the chance to get a qt 3.14 Ukrainian GF?

It actually can't get worse. Rusia and China have marginally less civil rights than we have, but they at least offer strong nationalism. We have almost no right and can't be proud of who we are or what we accomplished.

>I don't have any skin in the game. Neither do most other men. Why should anyone care about some ZOG vs. ZOG war.
100%. I've never felt as united with a filthy kraut as I do in this moment.

I don't get how this isn't the only take being pushed on Any Forums
We're all young men here. None of us has a stake in this. These cunt elites see us as expendable. That's all you need to know.

Bump

>country called ireland
>english slave for 1000 years

why do tards think magical payouts ever happen? what fucking planet do you live on? has anyone ever paid you back even a small amount of money that you lended to them and that they swore they would pay back as soon as possible? no. you never saw that money again. not even when you lended to your own family. and you think a corrupt government will honor some footnote buried in paperwork about your family hypothetically getting money under some specific circumstances? not gonna happen you stupid gullible fuck.

does Germany accept Ukrainian refugees?

sad state of affairs but then again, its always been this way

Attached: 1645975729862.png (1080x1200, 1.13M)

This. Mutt knows. It's actually become well known since Iraq in 2003.

her cunt will look like a wizard's sleeve and she won't be able to find a rich arab to marry

btw are Ukrainians that retarded that they think muslims cant touch pork?

They didn't for a long time, too white.