Based user tells it like it is, shills and brainlets BTFO

Based user tells it like it is, shills and brainlets BTFO.

Attached: 83722284812.jpg (1080x1169, 296.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>screenshotting your own post
>taking the elite controlling the world to this degree of idiocy and making it a farce
fuck off

russia is far from the kind of country any other country should look up to but it's definitely among the good guys nowadays

Shill/Brainlet detected, opinion rejected.

Had a point until you tried to shill some lizard-man tier conspiracy about all the people in charge being friends back stage
also
>leaf

There's no mention of any lizards, you don't believe that the (((elite))) run the world?

Le epic based centrist position of everyone is bad but put in schizo terminology. Just retards muddying the waters when concrete issues are at stake.

Leaf is spitting truth

>Instead of these actual people in charge there are other invisible people in charge. I saw them in a dream, just believe me.

>Screenshoting leaf post.
Into the trash it goes.

so who should a straight white married man with a child support then? screencap of your post provides no solutions.

For foreigners entry into the Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine

Step 1. Apply to the Embassy of Ukraine in your country with the intention to join the Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine (ask for a military diplomat or consul, contact details - on the website of the Embassy):
You can apply in three ways: 1) come to the Embassy physically; 2) call; 3) write to e-mail.

Step 2. Specify what documents and clothing (equipment) you need or recommend.
Documents: internal document (ID or passport); passport for traveling abroad; documents confirming military service (service in security agencies) and participation in military operation; other documents on the instructions of the military diplomat and consul.

Step 3. Arrive at the Embassy with documents for an interview with the Defense Attaché and Visa Settlement with the Consul.

Step 4. Write an application for admission to the Territorial Defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for military service under a contract on a voluntary basis (Defense Attaché provides assistance).

Step 5. Get instructions on how to arrive in Ukraine, the availability of the necessary documents and equipment.
It is recommended, if available, to bring military clothing or its elements, equipment, helmet, body armor and more.

Step 6. Go to Ukraine in a particular way.
The representatives of Ukrainian embassies, consulates (abroad) and territorial defense in Ukraine will provide assistance in the movement process. Their contacts will be provided at the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.

Step 7. Upon arrival in Ukraine at the collection point to join the Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine (sign a contract) and together with soldiers from other countries and Ukrainian soldiers to go to fight against the Russian occupiers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-125437_Chrome.jpg (1079x873, 273.38K)

>expecting Any Forumsbrains to form their own opinions

Attached: 219421009.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

Thank you for your input Ahmed.
Why are you talking shit about your cousins?
The solution is to expose (((them))) to the world.

>WWE reference
aewtists btfo yet again

Attached: PROFITS.gif (500x500, 1.85M)

aMErica is BaCk!
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw

Attached: BidenAmericaIsBack.jpg (1080x1155, 170.65K)

fpbp
moronic, juvenile take.

I'm not a small child so no, I don't.

>why isn't he moving blocks and making me my money

>t.brainlet

Attached: 1645990421290.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

funny thing is that if this war took place 50 years ago everyone would agree that it was just a jew vs jew war and they'd proudly proclaim THEY wouldnt have fallen for such a silly dichotomy

> expecting yourself to actually read/watch alternative information.

I bet you get scammed or ripped off a few times already in your life you fucking little mug.

>i'm a mega kike guys
>hate putin it's the good goy thing to do
>go die for globohomo and support a kike president

OYYYYY VEEYYYYY

That's the most retarded opinion I've ever heard on this dogshit website lmao

>just because NPCs hate something doesn't make it good
Yes just like NPCs all being directed to do one thing doesn't mean that that one thing isn't necessarily evil. Good job. NPCs are fucking retards and it's a safer bet to second guess their goals and morals that are fed to them.