Listen up retards. Neither Russia nor the West are the good guys

Listen up retards. Neither Russia nor the West are the good guys.
They are trying to create a crisis that will persist for a good deal of time and potentially create the circumstances that they need to bring about the Great Reset. Putin is obviously in bed with the WEF, but the West very clearly is as well. This is orchestrated. They have been laying the groundwork for years perhaps even decades to make Russia out to be the boogeyman. This is a country with the same GDP as Italy. I was asking myself for the longest time, "Why do they care so much about Russia?" The reason is that they are going to have another world war. This is completely choreographed. The reason western nations choose to merely sanction Putin is because they want Russia to grow more powerful. They want it to look like Russia is a growing menace to build the foundation for their plans that both Russia and the West are collaborating with globohomo to achieve.
So why wouldn't they choose China instead? The answer to this that China cannot take the blow to its reputation. They intend for China to be a significant force in the future. But Russia, well this is an insignificant eastern European shithole that the left has been beating the war drum against for this exact reason. It being next to the rest of Europe is another plus.
Just look at this time magazine cover and tell me this shit isn't orchestrated. The first cover after his election and the most important feature is him "taking on" some insignificant second world autocrat? Please, this stinks to high heaven. This has always been in the cards, and Klaus Schwab boasting that Putin is one of his own solidifies the reality.

Attached: TIM210621_Biden.Putin_.CoverFINAL4.jpg (2363x3150, 3.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only truthful post in this shit reddit-tier forum

Evil will slay the wicked
Psalm 34:21

>neither the west nor russia are good
yes, true
>it's all a 5-d chess orchestrated plot for le great reset
take your meds boomer

Russia and China are the good guys and you are the bad guy, muttoid.

The non-stop "the sky is falling" (((media))) coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: NPCs NPCing.jpg (900x712, 124.78K)

> Russia good
Yes.
> China good
No. Involved in the Covid hoax with the Democrats. Xi is an unironic commie.

I'm not going to take meds. My intuition tells me it's bullshit. These people are all cooperating behind the scenes. Putin, Schwab, every western leader, Zelensky. They will all work to ensure that it continues to escalate.

Take your meds schizo

The forces in conflict do not share the same interest, but there are forces besides that benefit from the conflict itself.

China isn't good, but China on its own is powerful enough that it can make demands of its own to globohomo. Russia is not. Since Russia has nothing to lose and Putin is in bed with the WEF, they are using it to serve as the boogeyman for a war that will act as a catalyst for their future goals. China has a place in globohomo's future, so they aren't going to use it to play the boogeyman that insigates a war. It is too significant and too powerful for globohomo to allow the West to perceive it as an enemy.

Acrit

>The forces in conflict do not share the same interest
They do. Maybe not every bueracrate and politician, but the key figures involved do because they are taking orders from the exact same people.

They are all scum, this is one thing i know & not a single one of them is here to help us, let alone save us. It's batshit insane to me that people are still delusional enough to believe there are 'good guys.' To me there are just bad guys that are less hypocritical, or at least more upfront about what they are.
It def feels like it's all scripted at this point.

Communism is good, fuck capitalism greed and fuck muttoid.

You really need to take them though. These people are not "cooperating", it is not possible for conspiracies of this size to function. Globalism is a real force, and it is extremely powerful, but the idea that every single thing that happens is micro-managed by the elite is genuinely mentally disturbed thinking.
Putin is a Russian patriot (note, not trying to make any connotation with this term, positive or negative, it's merely the one that fits better than "nationalist" or "imperialist" in the case of Russia.)
Schwab is a rich ideologue weirdo who has a decent amount of influence, but is not some puppet master. Him saying something (for example, "you will own nothing") does not make it reality.
Zelensky is a typical globohomo leader trying to herd Ukraine into the Western camp.

Stop overcomplicating things with impossible conspiracies. Globalism is a force of nature, not a secret meeting of people with suits in a room.

We all know this, but Trump is another bad guy, and Putin is literally stupid enough to walk into a trap set by kikes. Don't see how this ends well for anyone but China.

huh.

NO BOOMER SHOULD BE IN POWER

Exactly.
World government exist for at least 500 years already.

*imo

You're half-right, but the Great Reset plan has been unravelled and is not happening, and if you need proof just look to Biden and Trudeau, two of the most "infiltrated" WEF puppet leaders who literally ARE NOT capable of controlling the narratives in their own countries. The way an user put it best in another thread was, it's sort of like the Japanese soldier who survived in the jungle for 20 years not knowing WW2 was over and that Japan had lost. There are still players on the field THINKING that the NWO plot is still a go... but it's not taking shape. They don't know what's about to come, this whole Putin fiasco is a sign to the world that no one has control over the world right now. NO ONE has power. NOBODY. Not the Illuminati, not the Freemasons, not the WEF, NATO, the UN, the CDC, NADA. It's literally free real-estate out there, Putin is playing his role being the bad guy to show how useless the neoliberal globalist establishment is. This sets the stage for the 2024 election, and then you'll seriously start seeing some shit. Or to quote Trump at CPAC a couple days ago, "maybe even before."

Your either a dumb fucking nigger or a bad shill. Yes conspiracies like these can and do exist because the faggits pulling the strings are not human. Fallen angels and Satan are running the shitshow.

Captcha:nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-052329-432.png (1080x1189, 359.21K)

This user gets it.
Incoming, cyber attacks on our financial system, and literal confiscations.

We are in ze zweite Phase of the great reset.

Attached: 1643701687826m.jpg (837x1024, 117.27K)

Great Reset has been cancelled. We Great Awakening now.

>113
>311

Keep this in mind.

You watch. Any peace deliberations will fall through. It will get worse and worse and worse at every turn. They will completely replace all news with anti-Russia shit, and eventually they will call for war or at the very least create a sense of global crisis.
I can tell something is planned when it becomes the "theme" of the time. Really, you tell me why in your unorchestrated world those in power would even really give a shit if Putin took Ukraine. They wouldn't. Maybe a few oil companies and politicians, but they would not unilaterally work together and drop everything they are doing to focus solely on one thing. If it goes on beyond Ukraine, if there is an entire dedicated category of anti-Russia fearmongering on YouTube for more than a year just like there was with covid then there is obviously evidence of a unilateral interest working towards an objective.

Hope dies last user.

Let's hope you are right, and I'm just to blackpilled to have any faith in humanity left.