Possible EUROPEAN suicide

The President of the Ukraine has pleaded the EU for immediate membership.
If Brussels accepts this means goodbye frens,
first the EU will get directly involved in Ukraine then we will be vaporized by the Russians

Attached: OHNONONO.png (421x376, 108.12K)

The EU's answer will be tumbleweed and crickets.

weg-zum-himmel.de

Attached: 1645857414078.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

I read VdL said there will be a discussion about the proposal yesterday before today's speech.

They won't accept them lmao. In order to even have a chance to get a membership you need to have solved all of your internal issues, something which Ukraine clearly hasn't

That's for NATO.

EU will accept and Russia withdraws

this guy is a midge but then also not a midge... how is it possible?

lol we got accepted in both EU and NATO and we didn't solve 10% of our internal issues

Shouldn't you be in front of an ATM, comrade, or id they stop them whatsoever?

That's because you hold a major strategic resource for globohomo: gypsies

If EU accepts Ukraine right now, EU has officially lost their minds. Im shocked they even consider it but I feel quite confident EU is just making empty promises as always

Doesn't joining the EU usually require some kind of economic standards?

My mistake then, they're both the same kind of evil
Still, they won't accept them

turkish genetics

LMAO, based

Goymoney takes care of that
The german tax machine has been keeping the Ukraine afloat for years among many other failed states

Honestly, I don't believe Russia even has nukes at this point. Everything about them being a real power seems to have been a lie.

Attached: 1603144835924.png (1366x1185, 1.58M)

holy kek

i hate the EU
but putin wont do shit
he's a globalist

EU doesnt solve problems, it creates problems.

Attached: 1646042838752.png (1067x774, 175.09K)

wouldnt be surprised if their nukes misfire and just blow up in their silo jej

based. fuck putin. either he nukes everyone or he commits suicide like the coward pidor he is.

No, look at Greece

pray to God this faggot is killed before some crazy kike in Brussels makes this a thing

No fucking way I'm paying up that shit. There are already way too many freeloaders in EU.

no one expects you to, you're Romanians

we just want to feel that our wallet is stolen by a member

Then why didn't he asked sooner if it's that easy? He wanted into EU long before war even started. They'd be in EU already if they were going to get in.

lmao