Yfw you are 100% sure no one will nuke your country because it's irrelevant to everyone

>yfw you are 100% sure no one will nuke your country because it's irrelevant to everyone
Post here if you are sure that your country will never get nuked frends

Attached: 1636615115433.png (1811x924, 1.25M)

russia only has enough deployed nukes to defang us, not to wipe out our cities. zog is not my problem.

you're coping already?

it's not my country. I'm a white man.

it doesnt matter if you are directly nuked or not the nuclear fallout will affect everyone on earth

Yes the fallout will affect everyone but it's still better than being directly nuked. At least I can shitpost before being killed by radiation gigaAIDS and gigacancer

not really. the northern and southern hemispheres seldom mix atmospheres.

Checking in

Attached: IMG_20220221_220925_350.jpg (600x656, 67.46K)

>At least I can shitpost before being killed by radiation gigaAIDS and gigacancer
user....

m-maybe we'll live, right? haha. no fucking way we're so close to chinks and they're getting nuked for sure fuck this gay earth

Yeah no nukes here

Reporting in!

All the way in the bottom of Africa baby.

Just fucking nuke us already.

Nuke the amerikikes first pajeet. The colonial anglos are not your friends. You will be treated like China the moment you stop being third world.

If i'd have to Nuke China I'd for forsure drop another one on Pooland to make sure depopulation is activated. Better for the planet. I'd rather have Poo's then Chinese though. So if I had only one Supernuke I'd position it slightly towards China.

70% on nukes not even existing
Also no one will ever waste a nuke near my shithole.

They won't nuke us. Nukes are expensive.

>one of China's main rivals in Asia
>not nuked
Pajeetbro......

Attached: 1646043690224.png (501x498, 220.64K)

Melbourne first

Ultimately it doesn't matter, because both Russia and US have enough nukes to cause global extinction. There isn't anywhere on earth that wouldn't be affected by the radioactive fallout and the clouds of debris that would block out the sun.

feels gud
the lack of white tourists might fuck us though

>spray paint Bruce
a fellow man of taste i see

i don't live close to anything nuke-worthy but even if i did i wouldn't worry. death is not the end, only a transition. this world is not our home, anons

*pssssssssshhh*
huffffffff
buhh...buhh...guh guh...
huffffffff
*falls to floor hitting head on countertop on the way down*

Attached: litearaly me rn.jpg (640x360, 15.48K)

philippines is pretty safe ya

Based.
If war breaks out im fucking off to thailand.

I want my country to be nuked.

Attached: máscara olhadeiro.jpg (263x263, 12.77K)

>70% on nukes not even existing
truth
Russias theoretical arsenal is 10000 but useble probably 'only' 30% as you said

Attached: 1636360734589.jpg (600x600, 68.45K)