FAKE POPE CONFIRMED

>"[the Pope] decried the invasion and called on "those with political responsibility to examine their consciences seriously before God, who is the God of peace and not of war"."
christiantoday.com/article/pope.decries.war.in.surprise.visit.to.russian.embassy/138236.htm

... versus Holy Scripture:

" The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exod 15:3

" The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies." Isa 42:13

Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.

" Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:" Ps 144:1

Attached: jorge.jpg (760x529, 37.57K)

Reminder who Putin is really fighting.

Attached: maxresdefault (61).jpg (1280x720, 307.72K)

Francis is a bad pope

Yes, the chair is empty, but how about you give us a New Testament verse. You know, since you're talking to Christians. You probably think circumcision is a good thing too.

>Francis is a bad pope
When the bishop of Rome became "the Pope" in the 11th century the whole organization became bad.

Wrong

Who do you think is behind Klaus Schwab, the American left, globohomo and the Covid hoax.

Attached: M6a5IY4.jpg (960x784, 110.03K)

>francis is a bad pope
>uses jewish propaganda text as proof

" For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope." Rom 15:4

" All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" 2Tim 3:16

" Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;" 2Thess 1:6-9

Jesuits are kind of based. Their evangelising skills are remarkable.

When Christianity broke into separate branches it became bad.

You're using verse that say God will get vengeance for you as proof you should be violent yourself? You truly are lost. You don't know Jesus at all.

>" The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exod 15:3

That's old testament aka the jewish Tanakh, That specific "lord" is the jewish "g-d' aka Satan.

Judge the Pope by the New Testament as he is a Christian and not Proto-kike like OP

Attached: 1605973020157.jpg (1024x665, 253.72K)

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

Attached: df4 (5).jpg (750x422, 35.18K)

Fauci and Redfield were based?

Attached: db060b63-f272-465e-9dad-52b9ac96d728.jpg (780x520, 57.49K)

Francis is a Jew, put in place specifically to dismantle the Holy Roman Church.

Pitiable fools...

you should note that we are called to make peace whenever its possible. just when we are given no chance it is that we can get violent, never for our own personal satisfaction but for all that is good 1For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
2A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest.
3A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up.
4A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.
5A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
6A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away.
7A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
8A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace.

correct. but only their part.
the originals are no saint either tho.

take a look how many of them publicly spoke against corona crap. not many, almost none.
vigano (god bless him) is a notable ex high ranking figure.

all of those 666s and other symbols.
they are supposed to be experts in that. that is what they claimed since constantine let them come to the scene.

what god is it that they serve?
have they been fucking larping for hundreds of years?

not good.
god is real.
there is no gubmints, uniformed golems and npcs on the other side.

they are fucked now.

They evangelize satanism though

OT God and NT God the same
>46 If you had believed Moses, you would believe Me, because he wrote about Me. 47But since you do not believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I say?”
also
>17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished
The law and prophets being those of the OT. Why would the other NT God acknowledge the correctness and rightiousness of the law of the false God?

Also Jesus is High Priest in the Order of Melchizedek. Now who is Melchizedek?
>18Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine—since he was priest of God Most High— 19and he blessed Abram and said: “Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth,
So Jesus is the high priest of the order that worships the OT God.

We also have Jesus quoting the OT to make a point and fulffilling the OT prophecies and his name even mean "YHWH saves"
Dont foget the archangel Gabriel who not only appeared to the OT Prophet Daniel, but also announced the birth of Jesus and John to their respective parents int the NT.
There is no way to argue that NT God is another from the OT.

Usually the people claiming OT and NT are to be seperated claim that OT God is evil and Satan (Demiurge) that trapped us in this world.
If this world would be created by something evil, then why is it so beatiful? Why is it abbundant with ressources, food and drink? There is more than enough for everyone and its only through the corruption of a few, satan worshipping pedophiles, that we experience scarcity. So the creator is obviously good

Jesus repeatedly affirmed the OT as correct and its law as rightous, meant to set us onto the right path, being the first steps on this new path

Jesus entire anger came from kikes not following the OT beyond lipservice

Attached: Blessed God.jpg (638x479, 86.11K)

>The Nazis were based
>Rohm was based?

Repent heretic

and this filthy fucking german nazi evangelical cultist kramus fuck comes to again to recruit
>we geeeeeermanics are the reeeeal jeeeews. jeeeews are kikes and spawn of satan! weeee germanics are the reeeeal jeeeews bible says so!!! hitler dindu!!!!

filthy fucking krampus scum.

Jew demon conf

He may just die in his sleep tonight.

Attached: 1643081199113.jpg (500x600, 94.95K)