When did you realize Russia are the good guys?

For me, its the raghead London mayor

Attached: ragheadmayor.jpg (559x508, 58.99K)

>jews showing which countries they control

Unironically hope Russia liberates all of us and doesn't stop with Ukraine

Attached: kiev.jpg (730x807, 76K)

I didn't trust Putin, but the fact the media shills against him so hard speaks volumes.

When they banned being a faggot in public.

You should head over there and enlist since you're so convinced they're a force of right. Of course, you won't, because you're a dumpy waste of life riddled with paranoid schizophrenia.

Weird flex calling him a raghead when Russia are drilling muzzie squadrons as we speak. Russia

Kek look at this seething fag

It's simple once you realise everything the Jewish media says is a lie.

My desire to support them increases exactly to the world's desire to "cancel" them.

I've never seen a passive aggressive war before, and it sickens me. I'm sick to fucking death of passive aggression.
>No we're canceling your F1 race and the Champions league!!!
>Noooo we won't let Russian airlines fly
>Noo we'll sell all our Russian stocks
>Nooooo we won't let anyone buy Russian vodka
>nooooo we're gonna hold protests and rallies where we wave Ukrainian flags

We'll do everything we can to be annoying but we won't actually cross that violence threshold. The whole world needs to be slapped across the face and brought back to reality.

>West = Bad => Russia = Good
Imagine being this stupid

Attached: soros_enters_game.jpg (730x160, 22.94K)

Russia doesn't care about you, they just don't want your shit near them.

Muslims fighting against international jewery should be considered an ally.
Kahn is an honorary kike.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228_040139.jpg (1080x1742, 298.04K)

I dunno man... comparing him to Hitler only makes him look more of a good guy

>(((putin))) and (((zelensky)))
>orders fertile and young white goyim men to die in their war
>after war (((both))) (or (((WEF))) niggers and (((NGO))) help them) invite (((refugees))) to (((build back better)))
>russia becomes churka/asiafied
>ukraine negrified
>jews cream their pants

I don't need to take sides in every conflict. Especially not in those that are not of any real relevance to me and where I didn't bother to read up on the details.
Things can happen in the world even without me holding an (ultimately irrelevant) opinion on it.

This just makes him more based in my eyes.

It's the result of letting women play a role in politics.
Had the same discussion earlier with my sister where she kept spouting shit like
>Just because Ukraine kept provoking them doesn't mean they can just start a war!
>Now innocents who have nothing to do with it will have to die.
>If we sanction them hard enough they WILL have to yield, they cannot exist without us.
Women don't understand violence and war at all, past "I am weak and therefore want violence to be banned". And this complete absence of understanding leads to them taking the most retarded actions when faced with violence.

There were only two choices here, either oppose them with violence or decide you do not actually give a shit about Ukraine. Everything else achieves nothing apart from cutting off diplomatic channels.

errrrr......

Is there any other way to have its own nation ?
ffs globohomos are such cancers.

Attached: amadine-considerthefollowing.jpg (280x412, 15.36K)

And floods your coubtry with mudslimes? Ooook. lol.