Uhmmm....huh?

Attached: ScreenShot Tool -20220228104301.png (852x843, 145.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzVbRmrc9-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The American media is run by people who hate all races equally, but they hate Russia bc its out of their control so they are simping on Ukraine.

>brown killing brown
normal
>kike killing kike
when was the last one?

>Muh white supremacy! Muh brown lives!

Attached: brownjak.png (691x653, 21.32K)

Niggers lost being the center of attention and are spinning this event into their BLM web of kvetching. God help Europe if you don't reverse course and get rid of these monkeys. You will regret it, they will multiply and your grandchildren will suffer bigly.

Days without the left eating itself: 0

>WHAT ABOUT BROWN PEOPLE
I hate these selfish ungreatful "people" so fucking much

I don't feel sympathy for people that don't look like me. Nigger.

He answered his own question; at any given time you can name 15 nigger/sandnigger countries that are suffering from some bullshit. There’s niggers EVERYWHERE. Problems in white countries need to be addressed more urgently as whites are already a minority.

it's the image of oil cartel profits suffering that moves them, because it means less Democracy, which is the only thing that guarantees jewish profits

Silly, nigger. Invading countries is only okay when the US does it.

Attached: 3CFDA85A-1DE1-4855-947C-AE2358DC0B30.jpg (1000x1808, 208.35K)

how about Serbs?

Attached: 16423452576590.jpg (400x527, 54.06K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pzVbRmrc9-Q

People care less about those who don't look like them, in other words, aren't a part of their tribe.

Hence why BLACK LIVES MATTER spammers dismiss the plight of asians, ukrainians etc

>WAAAAAHHH PAY ATTENTION TO ME
What is with brown people crying so much lately that no one is paying attention to them? Shut the fuck up

my name is john and i hate every single one of you

An evil assault on our Christian brothers.

Someone plz think about the black people

Shitskin ain't human

You are brown

nuke america

Consider it analogous to the proverbial spider you see in a toilet pack full of shit. When you hit the plunger and see the whirl actions start, mixing the contents into a homogenous soup, you cheer on the spiders fighting resolve to make its escape

We didn't have social media / smart phones and constant connectivity during those days including during 9/11 and subsequent wars.
There were people protesting the Iraq war every fucking day but the country was fuming with desire for revenge at anyone it could so the American people initially stood behind the 'Global War on Terror'.
In Afghanistan it was because Al Qaeda and everyone thought it was a justified operation. In Iraq no one really understand the point and were pissed off.
These sand niggers casually forget that.
By all means every single one of them can go back if they don't like Europeans and European descended people acknowledging what happens in Europe.

its because of the homophobia in russia, thats the only reason why reddit cares about this conflict

The biggest protest in UK history was against the invasion of Iraq. The labour party haven't been in power since 2005

No I'm black and I fucked a married white woman last night. What are you gonna do about it?

> not a word about Yemen
fuck you you fucking wahhabi shit

Very good point. Blacks and browns clearly don't matter. Even in the US, the police have waged an organized and brutal war against them. The CIA shoves crack, meth, and heroine into their pipes and needles. Ukrainian lives can't matter in black lives matter.

>What do think is going on Palestine right now
The jew cant pass the bait

Attached: 1619104759652.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

this was okay, since we are now immune to radiation

Attached: checkem.jpg (598x465, 109.49K)

He has no clue what's really going on if he's blaming "liberals". The left and the right are both just as dead asleep as they can be.

It's a mixture of Ukrainian being more close to home, having similar cultures/ideals and this being a particularly unjust war without provocation by a country that is already globally known for being ruled by criminals.

>Slavs
>White
hahahahaa
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Blacks are entitled to Whites attention. They're mad it's not about them. They desperately want to make it about them.

>I can't believe NPCs aren't upset about a war that gets zero media attention in a country that resides in a part of the world they have no connection to

Bullshit
We have smartphones and social media NOW and you are all drinking the globohomo pro-Ukraine koolaid
If anything if we hd social media back then the anti-serb and pro-muslim response would have been much stronger

>Albanian

Breaking news, liberals are closet racists.

>”So you are telling me, if a house burns down in another city you don’t care, but if it is on your own street and your neighbours are burning you suddenly do??”

Attached: 75B99BFC-E252-4DEE-B88A-D47C305841E0.jpg (800x600, 90.69K)

Attached: 02D2E940-A3F7-4C60-BC62-FD3690E90E01.png (489x489, 74.12K)

he does mention Haiti which is even more of an irrelevant shithole
so your argument is shit and you're a faggot

They literally can't stop making everything about themselves
>living in perfectly safe country where the only threat to your life is your neighbouring nigger
>"WHITEY, HELP! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Ohh lmao that hadn’t occurred to me.
I forgot how much they hated Russia for the anti-fag stuff that has gone on there over the years.
When you add that together with the trump derangement shit and the media telling them Ukraine is so cool and liberal, I now understand why they are so worked up about this whole thing.
There is gonna be some great salt mining threads when Russia wraps this little skirmish up in the next few weeks.

Nah fuck Jews and their pet whites. You guys deserve each other and should be contained in the west where you can have all the fag pride parades and hold as many troon surgeries as your degenerate heart desires

Sorry I wasn't aware that Ukraine attacked Russia first.
>He thinks Americans would take the side of Muslims of Christians in the 90s
Lol. America was a very different place back then in terms of general cultural / sentiment.
I was too young to remember back then though. It wasn't really talked about that much though just if you put on the news they would mention something.

Wasn't this spammed on all social media for like a month? People putting Palestinian flags on their profile and everything.

Genetic interest, in the same way the people have in group preference.

They want to liberate the gas from the Caucasus from Russian hands. It is enough to power the US for 20 years or Russia for 100 years. The stakes are high af.

That image is so powerful they insta-delete it on twitter

What argument do you think I'm making exactly clog nigger?

kek

>Saudi Arabia launches Operation Decisive Storm
>still an ally
>still gets Western support
>no sanctions
>West does not respond military
>Saudi Arabia does not even have nukes.

>Russia invades Ukraine
>OMFG SANCTIONS
>SWIFT
>WORLDWIDE SOLIDARITY
>REFUGEES WELCOME!!!
>QUADRILLION BILLION FOR UKRAINE NAO
>WE NEED TO PUMP A TRILLION BILLION INTO MILITARY NOW DESPITE RUSSIA HAVING NUKES

Someone post that based jap who said shit in toilet is normal but shit in bathtub, now that's problem