Why are females not funny?

>Pic related

Attached: female comedy.jpg (1008x744, 56.4K)

because females are like squriiels always hyper active and retarded

because they don't have to be

Most of them are tryhards.
Also, the halo effect works against them.

To think about it, it's also similar to why manlets aren't taken seriously.

Watch Future Man.

Attached: 1085475[1].jpg (1600x1200, 216.42K)

Because they emotional creatures. The worst thing they can imagine is that someone's feelings might get hurt. Therefore they refuse to enter into the world of men. This is why everywhere there is a preponderance of women, all competition is eradicated.

>saw some chick on twitter make a legitimately funny joke
>click on profile
>it's a tranny
All the proof I needed that trannies aren't real women

LOL!

Attached: tranny.jpg (1024x1007, 120.16K)

Exactly. Women don't have to work at anything to find a mate, they just need to spread their legs and they will be taken care of forever, besides the ugly or psycho ones. Men on the other hand can't all rely on one sugar daddy, plus that's hella gay.

Attached: 1636753989733.webm (384x480, 1.49M)

zozzle

KEK

Absolutely disgusting. I ain't brushing anyone's teeth.

WHY POST THIS GORE HOLY FUCK ILL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN THAT POOR WOMAN

You vill brush the roastie's meth teeth

Attached: Schwab-Klaus-World-Reset.jpg (977x867, 151.33K)

I'll floss her teeth with my pubes.

A lot of times when a man is angry and yelling, it’s funny. But an angry yelling woman is just annoying.

This. Guys are funny in order to get pussy. Women live life on easy mode by just existing, so they don’t need to be good at anything other than looking pretty.

manlets are funny as hell though
probably because they have to be

Why did you click on it? It was posted by a Jew btw

first season was great. it was like they had a good few episodes to pitch to the network then just winged it from there

Bad stand up comedians...but the bitches on MADTV were funny.

Yesssss, guuuuut....

Attached: aeAD54q_460s.jpg (460x493, 44.28K)

Men learn to be funny to get attention. Females get attention regardless of what they do, so they never need to be funny. Females are also retarded.

Argh! I just want to breed one of those funny looking femoids! FUCK GIVE ME MERCY please give me milk with everlasting youth so that I will peak enlightenment, thank you frens.