We are winning

Cope. Seethe. Optionally dillate.
And say "palyanytsya", if you dont then you're a potentional saboteur and should be put down.
Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

Attached: 1645671968091m.jpg (1024x1024, 115.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveuamap.com/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No u

>Укpaїнi

Attached: 456.jpg (640x480, 48.13K)

If you fell this hard for the twitter propaganda like in the Armenia-Azerbaijan war, you're going to be in for quite a surprise

I'm sorry, but I'm rootin' for putin, nothing personal

Ukraine wins.

Attached: azov soldier.png (780x520, 1001.38K)

Soon youre rubles will be only useful as toilet paper. How does that feel?

Heh, a memeflag

Thx for support

Stop taking latvian jobs, hihil.

Don't care

Consumerism is a degenerate religion

Attached: 15726165887441.jpg (970x695, 124.05K)

I hope Russians kill each and everyone of you

Not caring is a characteristic of russoid mongols. As one classic said, "Goodbye, unwashed russia! A country of slaves, a country of masters!"

>Cities: Surrounded
>Army: UNmobilized
>Citizens: Strapped up
>Airspace: JUST
>Heroic leader: About to heroically suck some cock in the belarus frontier.

Yep, its catastrophic fall of a country time.

Enjoy the victory bro, in 2 weeks the West will have forgotten about you and moved on to different ghosts, and you will clean your streets littered with rubble and the bodies of your kin because you wanted to be part of Globohomo.

UNASHAMEDLY BASED
GIVE EM HELL UKRAINE
FUCK THE GOLDEN HORDE

You will be next saboteur

No one will believe you, everyone will yell MUH MARVEL MUH STARWARS MUH GHOST. Also how much would a VAL go for?

Attached: 1643261799853.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

I fucked 46 Ukrainian sluts so far in 2022.

I hate jewtin so dang much...

Attached: 1549038439265.jpg (560x612, 42.13K)

Does not matter who wins desu, Ukraine will be more of a shithole than before.
Zelensky wants as many ukranians to die, so this becomes a deep wound.
That way Ukraine will fight harder against russia.

I hate to say it, but Ukraine is being sacrificied for the globohomo to advance.

>We are winning
Ye, you do. The internet war. And even years later retards will be donating bitcoins to ukr government in exile in London, who will turn out to be some indians. Again.

I'll believe it when I see it. So much fake shit going around over your gay loving, post-color-revolution country's ware.

Amen brother

Slava Ukraine
Kill the invading mongoloid hordes

Russia is unironically losing
Another tank convey got toasted
Air control is not in sight
EU is spamming Jets

Yes, because Russia is winning with you and they're better than jewish globohomo that rules you now.

Zelensky seems to be more into Twitter than I to the war.
I hope Putin just splits the country up into 4/5 pieces. Divide and conquer

Did you try to run away before your country becomes north korea 2.0? Oh yeah, right, you cant. All of europe and north america forbid russian aircraft from entering. Well enjoy immigrating to china and pimping out your sister for a piece of bread

I genuinely sorry things went this far. No one winning when war is happening. Only (((they)))
They want us to hate each other.

Attached: 1623339982815.jpg (640x640, 37.81K)

>this thread has been brought to you by the Hohol government just like 90% of threads

Go out to protest now. Dont be afraid to be jailed, its not as bad as being bombed

No
We are all losing

Attached: 1640268924747.jpg (692x692, 46.96K)

Putin just trying to win the war the good old fasioned Russian way, pile up so many russian corpses that your enemy drowns in russian blood!

>Cope. Seethe. Optionally dillate.
Empty words from desperation, hohol. You're going down. Either the Russians will finish you off or your own, because they need a pretty sacrifice for the "muh ebil Russia" media.
But you know that already, don't you?

How are you holding up? Also what happen to the Chechen Muslim?

You will find out when the Ruble becomes the official currency of the Ukrainian Oblast

Go to the front line and die for Zelensky now.

ah yes the russian kneeler

I kneeeel

To ukie friends in this thread: Thanks bros. I've made myself look like an official Russian account on reddit and so far I've gotten 2.5ETH in donations. Think you can smuggle me a nice govt AK past the border?

So many kremlinbots in this thread kek, nothing brought me more joy lately than footage of dead ruskies, keep up good work fren

Im pretty good. Almost lost my nerve yesterday because on nuclear forces being put on alert, but managed to control myself. And kadyrov pigs are being cooked well beyond well done

liveuamap.com/en

You've lost land the size of the UK in less than a week. I guess winning has a different meaning in my language.

I just said it's sad thing went the way they did. I support Putin, he had no choice, really.