What's Asia's take on this whole Ukraine/Russia mess

Chinese, Japanese, Filipinos, Indonesians, Vietnamese, all welcome.

Attached: 9897b9aded75176e3bfbc3475792ceb7.jpg (400x400, 39.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3034460/russia-offers-arms-technology-philippines-no-conditions-us-ties
jbsolis.com/2016/11/us-supplies-defective-assault-rifles-to.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based putin for fighting globohomo west

Huehuehue come to rossiya uma delicia

I just enjoy watching whitoids slaughtering each other
Watching Negroids and Araboids dying was getting boring

Attached: 1618429379272.png (874x697, 557.23K)

Not my problem

Niggers

It's a mess

Philippines for Russia! They gave us weapons for free, while jewnited states charged us with interest for used and defective equipment.

Attached: 24019934_1511397022308131_1003324256_n.jpg (720x654, 56.46K)

>not my problem

Ukraine should know better than just keep having US led its nose around the issue.
Also instead of ethnic fighting it should develop it's economy first with the fall of USSR.

When people all makes money, conflicts or less decrease
If anything else it needs to talk to Russia directly to at least end this non sense conflict

>Finland
Kek

Source?

Attached: mong.png (454x451, 266.69K)

Russians are Asian themselves

Godspeed slavbros

fuck vietnamshitz

Japan supports Ukraine, mainly for two reason: they generally hate the Russian (not russian culture, but russian people), and they are generally very romantic, and enjoy the romantism of the underdog situation of Ukaine (real or imagined).

Russians are Kievan.

Cumskins are a disease

Attached: v.jpg (960x720, 50.64K)

visit the aznidenity subreddit. Ricels have a meltdown how Europeans dare accepting Ukrainian refugees

Free weapons:

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/3034460/russia-offers-arms-technology-philippines-no-conditions-us-ties

Defective jewnited states weapons:

jbsolis.com/2016/11/us-supplies-defective-assault-rifles-to.html

War is terrible but if NATO and America wasn't filled with deep state warmongers, this wouldn't have happened.
Siding with the Russo on this one.

I used to live and work in China so I know a lot of Chinks.
I talked to a few on Wechat. All of them, without an exception, are 100% for Russia. Not for the reason you think, it has nothing to do with Taiwan (in fact most chinks I know don’t give a shit about Taiwan, the relationship got worse only quite recently, since 2014 I’d say).
They like Putin a lot.

They can't let go of Port Arthur.

my cousin's Weibo account got banned for shitposting in a group chat about Ukranian refugee women

we are not so different

come home chinggis

Uh? Japan won at Port Arthur. What they can't swallow is Russia declaring war and attacking in august 45.

>and enjoy the romantism of the underdog situation of Ukaine (real or imagined).
Yet they hate Koreans

RARE

Everyone in Asia is pro-Russian except for Japs and worst Koreans (because they're both conquered puppets who eat America's shit).

Still waiting for Ukrainian Refugees.

We just want all Jews slaughtered and niggers also because everyone wants peace in reality.

I was thinking that the Russo-Japanese war was, generally, seen as terrible cause they lost a lot of men for winning fairly little. The World War makes sense, too.

Point is, there's little reason for the Japs to side with the Russians on this one.

Any good source for war videos? It's mostly fake news by amerisharts and can't see the real battle you would think there would be more videos than our wars. Proxy armies pretty much had their own channels before amerisharts pretended they're against them after using them