India Superpower

Is it realistically possible that India could become superpower in the near future?

Attached: 530093.jpg (2560x1600, 399.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/india/employment-rate
youtube.com/watch?v=3tcLLBaW0Xs
youtu.be/IEwrmbstpBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just scoop shit from the streets in india load it onto a trebuchet ez weapon of mass destruction

yes

I wouldn't know about superpower but with india becoming a pooperpower its near certain,

The only way I see India ever being a superpower is by being led by muslims.

What are we lacking?

14 more weeks

I concur. With people like Maj Gen GD Bakshi, how could they not?

Superpooer since BC

How the fuck do you expect India to reach US levels of power?

India can become a superpower if it takes the transhumanism-pill

High enough IQs

Attached: poll-gene-editing-babies-2020.png (1280x1532, 290.7K)

Toilets

You're gay. Put your real flag on.

They've always had the potential and technically still do, it'll never actually happen though because their primitive caste system and lack of innovation holds them back. If the British had never left and finished lifting them out of the dirt of their own savagery they could have been quite something.

Your people smell like shit

good morning sir

quality humans.

They're well on their way. With just a few more scam call centers, they could take over the world

maybe when they focus on fixing their own country instead of outsourcing themselves to western ones

We have a bunch a street shitters in the government who are no better than the commie nehru family. These hindus are destroying the country
tradingeconomics.com/india/employment-rate
look at the employment rate going down from exactly when the BJPee came into power in 2014

India could single handedly take over Russia and Russia is an alleged "super power"

They will redeem themselves in the eyes of the world, so to speak.

Not being white that’s why India will always be a shithole. Euthanize yourselves and give your countries back to Tajiks who are the most related of the indo aryans.

ive been cooking a lot of indian cuisine lately, and i now love pajeets. india superpower 2022

India could turn itself into a superpower with a couple of generations of eugenics. breed out the poo.

Attached: MV5BZjdkMGJlY2ItNTJjNS00NGQ1LTkzZDgtNTU3NWYwYzM4NmM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODkwNzA0OTM@._V1_.jpg (1480x720, 247.67K)

"Sir, sir! SIR! Your car warranty has expired and you need to send us a money order to redeem!"

They've already made their GDP off dumb boomers. I don't see where this strategy could go wrong...

>You're gay. Put your real flag on.
picrel

Attached: Sky cloth.jpg (720x1072, 93.07K)

Indians are cowards, so no. The second they feel in danger they will just run away.

you stupid fat fuck, we literally buy 75% of our weapons form Russia and they don't even sell their best stuff to us

hahahaha

Their woman are too ugly. Probably the ugliest.

Presently economy, permanently - too many muzzies and librandus. Also UNSC permanent seat given to china by Nehru.

They're a nuclear state with a heug pop, that already kickstarted their defense industry, and they're going to get further help from burgerland to counter china.
So you tell me sir

You're not going to get any amazon gift cards with that attitude, Arjun.

They will in fact be more populous that China, at some point there may be twice as many Indians than Chinese, since the later has been cheating on their demographic growth stats for decades. They also have good location, Indian subcontinent is an arrowhead pointed at the Chinese asshole, with how global naval trade is channeled through it. They can block them from cheap trade with minimal effort if they have good navy.

However Chinese are encroaching around India, with Pakistan, territorial disputes, oceanic island bases etc. So they might gain a position where they'll be able to blackmail India into submission. IMO I. waited too long with aligning with Japan+Australia (and US but that is more temporary), Beijing always had them in their cross hairs, Pakistani alliance is a great barometer for it.

Attached: ack.png (700x700, 20.78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3tcLLBaW0Xs

All da brownz get in here.

We're going to celebrate Russia taking over the world.

youtu.be/IEwrmbstpBY

Is it true that bezos doesn't let warehouse workers like you even take piss breaks lol?

The will to put technological advances over religion.

Nah, that’s mostly propaganda from r/antiwork.

Why do I need a piss break when there's an open Indian mouth that needs a drink?

Idk faggot they cram those facilities full of migrants and shut the doors.

balls

You would still need a piss break to do that. Damn Americans ffs

With enough time yes. Their economy is growing and they like technology.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-120452~2.png (965x1003, 89.4K)

It was never offered to India you dalit.
It was just got trick to make India fight even before 1960s

well since america is going to shit, russia is also going to shit, and china is thinking about going to taiwan and then to shit, I'd say the loos have a better chance now than ever before, good going loos

The british were and are parasites on the world. They did absolutely nothing but sabotage India.