Are you guys actually retarded or something...

Are you guys actually retarded or something? I came here from Any Forums to get a look at the situation in Ukraine and you keep jumping from Supporting the Russians to hating them and the odd Jew blame In-between. Seriously this shit is the rambling of a mad man.

Attached: photos.jpg (1024x683, 112.27K)

>and you keep jumping from Supporting
its almost like Any Forums isn't one person, or one hivemind

yeah i guess if you see tons of different people with tons of different opinions as one person then that person would seem pretty unstable

You are watching information warfare user. Hurry jump in my jeep, no time to explain

>no homo

But they keep saying that they want the real "facts" before ranting that a very obvious Slavic man is Jewish and circlejerk it lmao.

Putin is the laughing stock of the world now. The great, effective, advanced Russian military machine has shown it is literally a small white cock compared to Ukrainian BBC.

Seriously, they only support Russia because no one else does

You’re not going to get an unfiltered view on this. Plus this board has been raided nonstop since the fucking invasion began. 6 gorillion tanks have been destroyed and the poltergeist of Keev has destroyed 6 ghost buster jets.

Only shills squeal for FagKraine.
Russia said enough is enough.
That it that's all.
Russia Are The Good Guy here. Not nasty old NATO.

Any Forums universally supports Russia. About a day into the invasion the board became flooded with shills and shitposters posting debunked Ukrainian propaganda from twitter

Use this as an example of my point

Take your meds dude

Yes, people disagree on something they have little info on?
If you wanted to be fed a clean narrative why didn't you just suck off global tv?

He is jewish though

Evidence rather than an obvious agendapost?

Go back theres no Rick Owens in Ukraine

Im trying to make sense of current events and nearly everything here is just schizos going mental assuming anyone who disagrees is a glow in the dark.

To make sense of events takes time and lots of sources of different information.
Just read different perspectives, make a mental note of what people claim at different things.
Then as new info comes in you add that to the pile and order and structure information.
In the end, you get a choesive picture of what is happening, discarding info that is obviously bullshit and assembling things that fit together logically.

The board is just full of retards. Moderation is almost non-existent for better or for worse. Imagine the type of person who would browse this shithole every day, and you just foster more of the genuine schizos as time goes on.

I think these people are all literal bots at this point. Also, nice trips, satan.

>that a very obvious Slavic man is Jewish
What are the Khazars?

Look at this rational fag being rational

It takes less time to simply look something up then it is to ask somebody for something that is right at the ends of your fingertips.

Attached: 4C9875A3-BDC9-4483-8F70-F9A716379268.jpg (750x1246, 285.87K)