Angloid hate thread

angloid hate thread

Any Forums may be redpilled on the jews but it is too primitive and low iq to become aware of these filthy mongrels who ran everything behind the scenes for the past 300 years. the eternal bong is sneaky and subversive in levels that are too high even in kike standards.
the bongrel controls which information to be accessible and which information to stay hidden. kikes are blamed for everything but it is the bong who permits kikery. it is hard to find sources of information untouched by the anglo and it is harder when you are descended from the anglo since you are programmed to not question anglo-trickery.
you had a big part in bringing about the modern civilization and inventions, but you are the great satan and the truth should be told. Nazis get shit for killing “6 million Jews”. the jew himself gets some shit for killing Palestinians. no one gives the brits any shit for being directly responsible in countless large scale genocides during its colonial influence, or the countries they exploited and turned into modern day shitholes. who made the Jews powerful again in the 1700s? yes it was the eternal angl*id
Also, it’s very interesting seeing the biggest seethers at Russia and Putin right now are Br*tish flags on pol. Isn’t the whole point of this board to cheer for chaos and happenings? why are you acting so serious about it Nigel?

Attached: B27549EF-4262-4D6C-AFAE-0235C84B1016.jpg (680x458, 84.85K)

They hate us cuz they aint us

We need to coom

I dare you to remove my thread nigelstein

thanks for the laugh, JIDF

>of course the amerigolem defends his overlords
can’t blame you

>(((Rothschild)))
>(((de beers)))

Attached: Anglo phenotype.jpg (500x495, 45.31K)

Thanks for this thread. It makes me feel relevant.

You will never be Anglo

Attached: A5442C59-BD6A-4AF6-9CEA-6C4FEFC4709D.jpg (768x939, 100.92K)

Wtf. I like Anglos, mate.

beady eyes and their lies
300 years of sorrow and suffering for all.

i call them vaticunt's chosenites.
it could have been french.
but french became spoiled and weak.

did you know that at the height of their empire they were forcing their own people, their own blood, to go and die in mines and factories?
all that stolen money given to few.
many of them still rent.
could never afford to buy a house.
living from week to week in modern times.

intradasting.

>Also, it’s very interesting seeing the biggest seethers at Russia and Putin right now are Br*tish flags on pol

Because we're the only country where VPNs are illegal so Russia shillbots can't use our flag

> VPNs are illegal
Wtf, you don't have a loicense for VPNs? Damn.

Keep crying for (((us)))

Attached: 1639792820301.jpg (2289x1526, 571.37K)

fpbp /thread
op eternally btfo

Attached: 1632002199357.jpg (750x421, 96.37K)

The United Kingdom is a major power center of the NWO global government, but it's not the only one. Blaming an entire nation or group of people for the actions of their elite is low IQ.

The average British person doesn't belong to Chatham House, the Fabian Society, the Royal Society, etc. He's just trying to survive like everybody else.

Attached: royalinstituteofinternationalaffairs.jpg (613x397, 163.85K)

I just do their menial and dirty work.

What a faggot

VPNs are illegal in the UK?? I thought u guys had decent privacy laws

You guys are so behind the Arab in the based department. We knew the truth about the bongs since WWI. The bong Lawrence of Israel tricked the Arab with an alliance then backstabbed us. It was then that we learned that bongs are a subspecies of kikes. Good thing Lawrence got rapped by a roach officer!

Attached: 57267.jpg (500x400, 135.3K)

What shithole are you from memeflag?

>memeflag
Didn't bother to read. Enjoy this one post and the sage, faggot

Stay mad

>Blaming an entire nation or group of people for the actions of their elite is low IQ.
I don’t blame any of the Ordinary bong people, but it’s funny to see them larping as the elites that I’m critisizing in this very thread. go watch your irrelevant rugby match, oliver

i already told you i shovel their shit what else.

>australian
dios mio…

Kek this
/thread

Oh no! Someone sounds jealous.

Attached: 16864337_1663309320632357_5025356163494444685_n.jpg (320x234, 16.11K)

You’re far too muttified to be an anglo. stop WE WUZZing

You don't get to tell me what I am memeflag

based

I'm not a memeflag, and I agree with him. You larpers are not bongs, your ancestors were bong slave-criminals that got sent to prison colonies where they mixed with niggers, chinks, pajeets, ect.