EU to give Ukraine Jets

Russia will fight NATO troops this way. Therefor casus belli for nukes

God help us all

Attached: de16a7293d709633b18701287876c5d6be0e5826789e04b39eacb4f1e216f391.jpg (1062x598, 76.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mikoyan_MiG-29_operators
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sukhoi_Su-25_operators
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope they nuke britbongs

Nukes and space are not real.

>God help us all
Why shouldn't Russia create Ragnarok for reals, if Russia and Russians have no future in this world?

Attached: based russia.png (1030x481, 105.16K)

They will nuke the whole world, the USA will nuke Russia and China, so yeah the UK will suffer.

Attached: listen.jpg (888x500, 112.54K)

I genuinely hope they do, white people have plagued this world for far too long

Bullshit.
They're already negotiating peace. War will end in few hours.
This is all done just to pretend that we're helping Ukraine. In reality we didn't do anything.
And all sanctions on Russia will be lifted by summer.

No they wont lol. Westerners are so desperate about the situation in Ukraine that they lie to create "moralizing" headlines.

Ghost of Kyiv will be killing subhumans in a F35

>GUYS LE NUKEKULAR WAR WILL DEFINITELY HAPPEN THIS TIME GUYS BELIEVE ME
It won't. The Russians only did this to prove they aren't getting assraped by the hohols and they still have some fight left in them to deter NATO. This crisis isn't even as tense as 1962. They're already in peace talks in Blelaruse.

>we will give you jets xddd
>you'll have to spend like half a year for your crews and techs to get used to the nato standard equipment
>meanwhile those planes will be parked on the same airfields that just got blown up buy missiles
Based yuropeons cooking up a slow soul crushing torture for the hohols.

Attached: 16460104087290.gif (496x340, 509.68K)

training pilots and groundcrew would take months
this 'war' will be over in a week
Every retarded move like this makes me more sus of this whole situation.

and who will pilot those jets?
SHILLS TONGUE MY ANUS

It's true, we are sending our Russian migs so Ukrainians can fly ASAP and we get euro fighters in return from the eu.

Its gonna be a bloodbath, i feel sad for the Russians

Attached: polan.png (709x1000, 626.75K)

>Ukraine
EU is completely desperate and out of their minds. Thnak you russians for allowing me to witness such tremendous amount of seething from my leaders. Cut the gas please.

i agree, after years of research on pol, ive come up with that same conclusion. Theyre as real as the holocaust.

If Russia are faggot enough to throw a the nuke s over a border dispute with some spicy peer v peer jet combat they are fragile fembois.
Also, will anyone care if they just hit LA? if they pop one on Detroit do we like, pay them for improving the city?

see
We already delivered tons of air-to-air missles for these jets to Ukrainians. Poland, Bulgaria and Romania i think are sending jets, because we still have old Soviet stuff

There are all kinds of relevant aircraft in storage in the EU that they can donate to Ukraine and shore up those countries with gud new aircraft.

Hell even some mig 21’s floating around with upgraded avionics are basically same same as early generation f-16s

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mikoyan_MiG-29_operators

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sukhoi_Su-25_operators

See what, dumbass pshek? It's not like you can hide a jet in a gym bag.

more like casus belli for cyberattacks

it takes 6 months to train a pilot to a fighter jet. how are jets gonna be useful to ukraine? not to mention there's high probability they will get bombed on the ground.