Looking at the amount of propaganda surrounding this conflict, I now believe in holocaust even less...

Looking at the amount of propaganda surrounding this conflict, I now believe in holocaust even less, which I did not believe was possible

Do you think it was easier, or harder, to spread lies before the advent of the internet?

Attached: file.png (372x266, 27.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo

Ok, and?

stupid

>Do you think it was easier, or harder, to spread lies before the advent of the internet?

Attached: apollo-11-crew-gettyimages-72316022.jpg (1200x675, 312.96K)

how the fuck would anyone know. are there pencil necks with clipboards on the battlefield counting every dead? ask yourself the simplest questions and the entire narrative crumbles. its war, we wont ever know the truth, only what the powers that be want us to know, and every side will have its own story. thats why war history is bullshit and you should believe none of it

has putin killed 6 million jews et

i'm not sure I would even put russian casualties at 100, there's so few video or pictures of dead soldiers

Ukraine is winning the ideological war but Russia is winning the physical war

>Russia is incinerating the dead
>5,000+ dead Russians
>Pick one faggot

>how the fuck would anyone know
Are you retarded by any chance? Squads report casualties to platoon, platoon reports casualties to company, so on and so on. Especially on Russian side it is very easy since the command is unified under one leadership and there is no irregular militia among the ranks. Of course this process will take some time and these will be not reported for some time.

Attached: M3FxoQc.png (1104x672, 1.31M)

Ukraine is winning the propaganda war in there west because it is pushed by western media/government.

Might be a different story in Russia, but yeah. Every country banning RT and Sputnik because they can't allow another opinion out there.

Why does the Russian government so bad at propaganda? There not even releasing their enemies deaths or advertising their successes.

Watching social media you'd think that 0 Ukranians died and 6 gorillion Russians have.

>Do you think it was easier, or harder, to spread lies before the advent of the internet?
easier to spread but harder to make stick, propaganda is easily truth when you only have a few media outlets, vs the never ending onslaught of constant updates from independent journalists from all sides

I heard it's 6 million a day

RT and Sputnik is not banned here in Norway atleast, dunno about more cucked countries like france and germany

Still looking around for the gargantuan onslaught of Russian disinformation we were promised was coming for a decade. Did the troll farms and information warfare personnel all defect to Ukraine?

Defender advantage is typically around 3:1
Ukraine is claiming 10:1, it's totally bogus.

I would bet the number of casualties between the two of them are pretty similar - around 300-700 soldiers so far.

likely don't want to brag about killing so many Ukrainians since they're going to try to maintain control of the country in the near future? Or, they don't want to incite hate and cause terror attacks in Ukraine/Russia. Trying to prevent another Syria or Afghanistan?

Just a thought, but Ukraine is obviously doing it to keep up morale despite on the verge of defeat.

I know you Fins are smarter than this.

It's a strategic move intended to give Russians the impression that they are losing. It's a very common form of warfare known as demoralization. These aren't accurately reported because no centralized form of military would ever reveal such details this early in their campaign.

We are not winning a propaganda war against ENTIRE western media by showcasing our gains.
They'd just say that we are totally evil for parading evil things.
"So just shut up, everything is fine, do your jewb"
Did we even do any "falseflags" they promised we will?

Russia cannot push their numbers on social media. Any attempt at doing so would be immediately censored and """Fact Checked"""

Don't think you have a free and open internet. You don't.

alright gopnik

the redpills you took were based on soi

I think several have banned it so far, Australia
EU
Germany
Rogers Communications in Canada

lol! I mean all these news networks are propaganda, but it looks bad to ban RT.

Don't ask the Russians, they can't say.

Attached: Russia denies speech55.jpg (1076x834, 121.29K)

Prob above 1000 now but mostly coz lost of cohesion and desperate shit that the Russians trying to do. They should add 100+ civilian on Ukraine, that prob killed them themselves.

Attached: 1642928923181m.jpg (1024x708, 119.8K)

Do you really think they're on the verge of defeat? Ukraine isn't a small military nor is it the rag-tag peasant militia bravely fighting the Russian killing machines the West likes to portray them as. So far as I know both countries have similar equipment and numbers of soldiers dedicated to the conflict, though I could be wrong

>Why does the Russian government so bad at propaganda? There not even releasing their enemies deaths or advertising their successes.

They can't affotd to bullshit too much 24/7 with media supporting it and silencing the opinion, and people will be in denial even as facts will slap them in the face.
Examples:
- Nazi batallions Azov/Aydar/Tornado in Ukraine (Answer: You are lying, there is no nazis there, it's russia who has nazis
Reality: "Muh civilized west" Nazis - Misanthropic Division, Baltic ones etc. fight for Ukraine, the ones that are orthodox like RNE, fight for rebels)
- Ukraine shelling citizens of Donbass/Airstrikes (Variety of answers, but imho the most schizophrenic ones are the ones simultaneously calling civvies at Donbass "hostages of terrorists" and "traitors of glorious Ukraine")
-Specifically, Airstrikes in Luhansk in 2.06.2014
(Same as above, only add to it the most idiotic copium argument of airstrike being "anti-air missile locking on an air conditioner")

Russia couldn't even tell half-truth without those fags laughing their asses off regarding the "crucified boy", any sort of propaganda is useless at this point.

I think the saboteurs Russia claimed to have killed a day or so before Putin's recognition of the Donbas separatists and the shelling in the Donbas are thought to be false flags, at least by some

Way easier. The only source of information was newspapers. Whatever the New York Times said was truth. What were ordinary people gonna do, look it up on the Internet?

maybe that's their plan, reading all this shitter bullshit doesn't make me demoralized, now I actually think that hohols are fucking bastards who laugh at corpses of our soldiers and they deserve to die

Unironically.
The "olgino farm" was more of a cope by russian liberals with the fact that normal people don't like those kikes.

I am aware of two countries openly engaging into astroturfing on internet: Ukraine and Israel.

Much, much easier. How is anyone going to check?

like if someone cares about checking today

How does this make you feel, knowing the truth about the video

Attached: 4A63BDE7-F021-4812-AF22-31947FA0963F.jpg (1207x1360, 180.33K)

WAAAAAAAY easier

>Why does the Russian government so bad at propaganda? There not even releasing their enemies deaths or advertising their successes.
Russian mefia is being banned in the West, how are we to know what they are reporting? This is different from China self-censoring.

maybe they shouldnt have invaded ukraine

I'm not sure if I even believe North Korea is a starving nation ruled by a madman anymore.
Nothing can be trusted, the earth probably is flat, the royals really are lizard people, we never went to the moon, dey really wuz kangz, 9/11 was an inside job.

>Russia cannot push their numbers on social media. Any attempt at doing so would be immediately censored and """Fact Checked"""
>Don't think you have a free and open internet. You don't.
/this