North Korea successfully uses ICBM test missile, but you're still watching Ukraine

There is no way the North Koreans built that shit themselves. China gave them intercontinental missiles to pressure Western forces in the pacific. They are looking at Taiwan again. If shit goes nuclear, it's gonna be NK that does it. Ukraine isn't as bad as what's about to happen.

Attached: 494022.jpg (640x428, 55.25K)

icbm's don't exist

>Best Korea sending OP his dilator

>They are looking at Taiwan again. If shit goes nuclear, it's gonna be NK that does it.
Why would they launch an offensive attack? Witch ICBMs no less. What, do you think they'll just start nuking Washington?

Neck yourself brainlet

No. Hawaii, Okinawa, Guam, and California. This test was a threat, similiar to last year when they sent a missile over Japan. They do not want the US Navy near Taiwan anymore.

Jing jing dejjji ma Bundegi boy.
You eat dog. Ajuma bongu nemsay

Attached: signal-2022-02-28-01-36-33-014.gif (200x200, 22.66K)

kys literally dont care, Im fucking my korean gf as i type this. Her name is jung ju and shes tight as fuck, thanks for the pussy chang.

I dont understand Canadian. Can you try using something less primitive, like English?

I don’t care, Kim. Still not paying for your onlyfans.

If Russia didn't had any nukes, the western bloc would have already intervened on the Ukraine conflict, same thing with Taiwan. When China invades, nobody is going to do shit because they have nukes. With NK also obtaining nukes, they would be capable of actually posing a threat to SK for the first time since the war ended, again not because they would use it against the country they are trying to conquer, but because no one else would dare intervene. Though with the korean situation it's more complex due to the sheer number of military bases the US has there.

they're building up to hitting Japan with it right? or will they go for Guam/Hawaii?

Dilate, gook

squid game

i almost think the reason NK has been kept around the way it has is specifically so it can nuke somebody. as the pariah state it is the only state that could do that without ripple effects into the wider system

I guess that makes sense, but I doubt they'd attack California. Even though it would technically make sense.

Yeah, earlier today I read a news report from the ex president of Taiwan and he confirmed that if China invades Taiwan, US would just give weapons to Taiwan, but wouldn't directly intervene there.

The problem with this is now there will never not be a North Korea. Or a China. Or a Russia. You cannot hurt an opponent so bad they disappear anymore, you can only push them so far before they nuke as much of the planet as they can. China and Russia leaving the Artemis Accords to do more space research I think allowed them to make more efficient missiles, and they have given this to North Korea for some reason. Multible places in the west pacific are filled with US military, and this new missile launch is NK letting them all know they will atomize them if they feel like it.

no one cares what that yapping little dog does anymore.

doing the needful in Options

I think they are trying to ensure all possible actors in the pacific are aware of their new capabilities. Their previous missiles flew only as far as Okinawa, and it was slow. This one is much bigger, goes much faster, and way higher. By the time Japan detected its approach it would be too late. Hawaii wouldn't even get a real warning. I believe the intent here is to frighten the west away from China, as it may be time to take Taiwan. I believe Putin has emboldened China to make their move.

>doing the needful

Glowie

OP is a massive faggot

Wake me up when they actually hit smth with the ICBM

If NATO intervenes in Ukraine, China will try to take Taiwan and North Korea will try to take the South.