Ryan Dawson

I had no notion of this guy's existance untill today. I bet many of you knew him already. Is he worth paying attention to?

Attached: RyDawson.jpg (854x480, 34.64K)

Never heard of him. Another twat talking into a webcam in his bedroom. Read a book.

this the guy who fucked his cat?

No. He is just some retard English teacher who repeats conspiracy theories he reads elsewhere on the internet. He has zero value as a human being.

Yes. The guy has amazing insight and is turboautistic about doing his own deep research.

You can watch him debate Destiny. By "debate", I mean Destiny listening most of the time because he realises he knows nothing.

Yeaaaa, I'm getting mixed signals here. Looking for more shilling from either side.
Bump.

>Is he worth paying attention to?
No.

Shut the fuck up, retard. Just go watch him.
He constantly gets banned from jewtube and other places despite not being super mainstream. It's because he has actual insight.

That's probably the best debate destiny looked mind raped

People in this thread are retarded, ryan is basically a savant. look up anything he has done on epstein or 9/11 and listen to what he has to say

no.
doing the needful in Options

Yes, I think he's someones glownigger but he's on point and will source any claim

Yes, he's a genius. The best voice you could hear from in the world.
He made documentaries proving the holocaust was fakes and that 911 was planned by jews; predicted lots of shit and perfectly explained the jewish strategy with creating isis. He's ahead of Any Forums.

He’s alright, a bit crazy though.. He’s right about a fair amount but you should take what he says with a grain of salt.

It was even a debate lol, it just turned into Destiny quietly agreeing with him

Everything is shilling, I hate you people so much.

The shkreli destiny debate is better. Shkreli proves he has autism live on stream.

Yes, he's worth listening to. I don't always agree with him and he can be annoying and cranky, but he does have some good insights.

Yes for certain topics. His documentaries on 911, Israel, Epstein map are all well documented and well put works. Really enjoyed his war is by deception docu. He’s really smart. The only thing I disagree with him is his stance on ethno nationalism and overall being racially blind.

He used to be pretty cool but now he's knocked himself into a corner where you can't watch anything worthwhile that he makes because he's got an ass retarded business model and makes most of his content shit live streams or walking in the street while ranting.

That’s true for anyone. I never trust what anyone else says

> Is he worth paying attention to?
Yes, he is the most censored person on the Internet and has been dunking on the kike's for years. He wrote about how israel is behind 9/11 in the early 2000s. This guy be the leader of the anti zionist movement if he wasn't such a turbo autist.

Absolutely! watch his docs on 9/11 and spinning squirrel (Holocaust) which on bitchute. he does have some basic bitch stances a CivNat

He's forced to be racially blind because he has half-japanese kids
It's also that he has cringe 2000s frat boy humor, he shines the most when he's invited to other programs

Based. Rather have him like that than neutered by the kikes