IT'S UKRAINE, NOT "THE UKRAINE"

You OFFEND people when you say "The Ukraine" you stupid fucking apes so STFU!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220228_041349.jpg (1080x1165, 199.36K)

It's Russia now

>I come from Ukraine, you no say Ukraine weak!

Also it's spelled Kyiv, NOT Kiev!
And it's pronounced Kee-eev, NOT Kee-yev!
APOLOGIZE.

fpbp

It is absolutely retardedly ridiculous. Nothing coming out of the Ukrainian side is true and these dumb stories prove it more and more. Ukraine army is barely even fighting, except for cia neo-nazi jews like Azov. Their current strategy is pushing citizens onto the frontlines in order to ensure civilian causalities that they can then use to jew to the west about, while the russians are trying their best not to take the bait. The whole thing is peak clownworld. Basically a twitter war. Jewkraine will keeps saying it's winning and the Russians are taking losses just to get more Civi recruits to kill and then it gives an excuse for nato to firstbstrick nuke as a response.

Oh sorry, Rossiya*

*the Russia

This is proper! Thank you! You would not say "I am 'the Ukrainian'", would you!? No you say "I am Ukrainian!".

Linguist of Kheev…

I kneel…

only Russian in Ukraine are all the soldiers in our soil

Attached: mem.jpg (801x803, 42.2K)

I had to go Ukraine.
I mean.., I had to go to The Ukraine.
Had to take a massive Chechen.

Attached: 1624660231812.jpg (1125x941, 807.77K)

You should say On The Ukraine
It's more funny translated back to their language.

I always thought The Ukraine was part of Russia anyway. I like to think I willed this into existence via blatant ignorance.

>You OFFEND people when you say "The Ukraine" you stupid fucking apes so STFU!!!
Yes I know, that's why I always make a point of doing it

the ukraine

IT'S USA NOT THE USA

I say A Ukraine.

Russian (and Ukrainian) don't even have articles, so how is adding an article to benefit my anglicized rendering offensive? Fucking hate these whiny pussies

STOP IT!!!!

Attached: cx0ebj3x35271.jpg (274x274, 10.08K)

It is a best to learn how to keep your mouth shut. By opening your mouth you are just insluting people. Keep quiet and dont talk, only smart people are alowed to talk

KOORVAH!! STOP IT!!!

Attached: angry-pepe-roblox-49575356.png (500x564, 75.41K)

"The Ukraine"

Attached: ''The Wizard'' & MIke Stoklasa in profile.png (512x512, 255.78K)

When I was a kid, adults used to refer to games consoles as "the PlayStation" and so on. Prefixing that childish foolishness with "the" to distance themselves from it and discredit it.

Attached: 20211105_133010.png (668x672, 348.36K)

YEEBATY!!!

Attached: pepe-mad.gif (498x385, 657.7K)

>IT'S UKRAINE, NOT "UKRAINE"

Attached: 1573453993431.jpg (827x914, 341.94K)

Укpaїнa для вac гpa!?

I will never stop saying the ukraine especially now that i know people are offended by the term and not just by my pompous attitude when saying it.

I always wondered why people say "the Ukraine" or "The Netherlands"

Because saying I am going to Netherlands sounds stupid.

It now Respublika Malorossiya

Ukraine means "borderland", coming from u("at") + krai("edge"). "Borderland" requires a definite grammatical article ("the") when being referred to. So technically Ukraine should require it as well.

Any other diktats on how we should speak from your fearless cucknadian leader ?

Ukraine means nothing but 'Borderland'

So 'The Ukraine' is totally correct

Attached: 50tu09.jpg (577x433, 43.36K)