Is the city encircled or not? Getting mixed news

Is the city encircled or not? Getting mixed news.

Attached: kson.png (1402x934, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo

Those weapons seem a bit makeshift to me

No. Somebody came out and said Klitschko was lying. The Ukranian leadership are using civilians as human shields.

for instance

Attached: isnot.png (877x1045, 1.01M)

>The Ukranian leadership are using civilians as human shields.
And the source cited is author's ass.

They're quantum Russians. The certainty of their momentum is inversely proportional to the certainty of their position.

Why are you asking Any Forums? You should know by now that you won't get any kind of serious answer. Also, does no one else find it strange that there hasn't been /general/ threads?

At a given point in time you can only determine either their position or their impulse.
A probabilistic cloud of Russians is encircling Kieyeiwevew and you can only see Russian soldiers and equipment if you try to measure them by forcing the Russian wave-function to collapse. Depending on your measurement apparatus you can either see explosions or Ivans. It is impossible to see both at the same time and thus determine whether Kyeiyeiywwewv is encircled or not.

Attached: Clipboard020.png (112x30, 1.14K)

>here Ivan, take this cardboard cutout of a rifle and point it at the first approaching russian soldier you see
>WTF RUSSIANS ARE KILLING UNARMED CIVILIANS!?!?! HE WAS A GOOD BOY JUST TURNING HIS LIFE AROUND

Bretty good video.

No. Source: I'm in Kyiv.

Klichko twitted that it is, but then debunked himself and called it Russian propaganda.

>Keiv

Given most of them (I assume) haven't used firearms before, it's probably the safest way to start.
I wouldn't want to hand an automatic rifle to a civilian with 0 familiarity with guns while they're standing that close to other civilians before they learn the basics.

The mayor backtracked and called this Russia propaganda.
What a sad bunch lmao.

>Kieäw
Do they invent a new spelling everyday?

It's encircled, but half of the Russian soldiers still think they're on a trainings mission

This is why we use broomsticks

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 54.99K)

Attached: Blockade.jpg (1500x856, 385.71K)

Yes it's encircled, no troops will be moving in to the city because Putin doesn't want to kill civilians who he sees as his people

American golem psychopaths expecting the Russian military to roll tanks through the streets and demolish residential buildings are going to be sorely disappointed

Only one way to find out. If the Ukranians get further equipment, it's debunked.

I think he's mostly right but it's hilarious to listen to this houseryssä

>KEEV

Attached: 1507294812684m.jpg (1024x551, 79.76K)

>Keievy
They can't keep getting away with it.

They are walking a fine line of seeming to hold their own .. and making others want to send more. If they act like its a lost cause the gibs stop coming. That's why everything they say is " The attacks will be ruthless tonight, we need XXXXXX" Ukraines prez is a pro Jew.