ARE YOU READY?

ready.gov/nuclear-explosion
>inb4source

Attached: 20220228_022013.jpg (1080x1240, 722.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
ready.gov/nuclear-explosion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meta.

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Ready. :)

Attached: red_smile.jpg (1600x1270, 581.51K)

The non-stop "the sky is falling" (((media))) coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: NPCs NPCing.jpg (900x712, 124.78K)

Just do it already.

Attached: 92107e1db22a37bf.jpg (1218x1218, 350.78K)

Attached: ELINT.jpg (460x580, 40.9K)

Putin won't do shit.. he is a bluffer as always.

Actually a super helpful web page, thanks user

I quite inadvertently read most of it thanks for posting it actually it's helpful.

> Do not use disinfectant wipes on your skin.

I wonder why this is.

I'm tired of waiting. Just shit or get off the pot, Putin. I welcome my death with open arms, and hope that I don't have to actually embrace it.

Attached: 1645859489816.jpg (605x806, 83.36K)

I read that so fast, I frightened myself for a nanomoment.
F.
This timeline has gotten much too serious for comfort. Thanks for the prep-link.
Stay safe.

Attached: Angel2.jpg (411x576, 50.98K)

>Last Updated: 02/25/2022
As the days go by, nuclear war breaking out in my lifetime seems more and more inevitable.

I would also advise having a roll or two of visquine and duct tape.
If you are in the path of fallout and have survived the initial blast, you can seal all of your doors and windows with it.
An o2 meter would be a good idea so you could wait as long as possible before "popping the cork".
>inb4source

bumpin

Spread the posted link to all other related threads.
Citizens have a right to know.
>inb4source

When did guidelines change? I'm pretty certain it was never just 24 hours:
>Stay inside for 24 hours unless local authorities provide other instructions. Continue to practice social distancing by wearing a mask and by keeping a distance of at least six feet between yourself and people who not part of your household.
~~~~
The fact that they'd tell you to social distance and mask up--yet, make you believe outside would be safe so soon is ludicrous.
>It takes time for fallout to arrive back to ground level, often more than 15 minutes for areas outside of the immediate blast damage zones.
Also...what's this "often for more than minutes" bs?
Inb4...thank God for (You), really, because the guidelines on that page are so below par, only those who have followed your threads would be better prepared.
Oh, woe.

Case in point.
Thank you.

may be it just spreads the radiactive dust into your pores

>still having to wear a mask during nuclear apocalypse

fucking kek

forgot pic

Attached: 4ccba55ec6bcb59be366bcab97b4c0c9.png (806x216, 34.28K)

>ready.gov/nuclear-explosion
>maintain 6 feet between you and others and wear a mask
kek wtf

Attached: nukes but covid is bad.png (739x933, 175.93K)

>>still having to wear a mask during nuclear apocalypse
Right.
Ultimate Clown World.

Nukes are as fake as moon landings.

Fallout is radioactive dust and other particles, you don't know if strangers keep to any safety standards. Weird they aren't talking about wearing layered clothes. Or i missed it.

>tfw Canada alerted me we banned Russian airplanes but have no emergency alerts about Nuclear safety
Yeah, love you too Trudea.

LETS NUKE CALIFORNIA AND START THIS WAR ALREADY WOOOO

Never been good at rummy
any other games I should learn?

Attached: ammo.gif (500x284, 929.05K)

One off, but checking anyway.
Your advice is much appreciated.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-040258_Chrome.jpg (1080x2448, 700.66K)

My body is ready