Untitled

̷̴̷̷̴̶̷̷̸̵̷̸̴̷̶̵̵̶̸̵̷̶̵̡̢̨̧̨̢̢̨̨̛̛̛̞̱͔̳̫͖̞̰͓̳̜̪̬̼̪̺̻̪̖͔̩̥̤̭̟̱̝͇̭̣̙͇͙͖̱͖̮̬͉̭̜̟̯̤̘̫͉̟̪̪̫͖͙̩̗̼̖̠͙͔̭̝̺͍̰̣͙͍̠͈̝͉͚̥̠̯̝͇̗͉̗̻̦̮̦̫̫̝͙͔̗̹̹̯͔̗̉̔͌̿̓̄̆̔̒̂̎̀̐̓̋̾͌͐̈́̈́̃̆́̑͌̒͐̑̈́̂̆̏̆̀͋̋̓͐̐̉́͗̾̑͗̈́̈̍̆͑̌͒̓̈́͐̒͋̀͌̏́̀̈́̋̓̾̉̔̇̆̾͂͊̔̃̐̾͊̂̄̓̀͋͒̋͗̐̎͘͘̕̕̚̕͘̕̕͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅι̴̸̴̷̴̵̴̷̴̴̴̵̵̴̴̸̸̸̷̶̴̴̴̴̵̵̴̡̨̨̡̢̢̨̨̢̨̨̧̢̛̫̥̠͖̺̜͈̝͕̠͔̥̜͕̘͇̩̤͙͚͔̮̹̺͇̜͎̪͚͔̺̫̭̝̝̪̘͚̘̥̯̰̺̱̯͕̞̗̣̪̙̱͙̙͍͖͈̝̯̟̞͈͙̙̟͚̻̜͙͔̭͇̫͙͇̬̭̹͚͔̫̣͉͚̝̗̹̤̗͈̝̺͈̘̻̹̝̩̟̙̗͇͇̝̮̙̭̩̥̳̦̼̰͖̬̥̖͚̩̠̟̪̮͙͈̞͐͆̈́̍̎̉̈́͒̿̈́̿́̌͗̋̔͊̑͗͊͋͌̆̄̿́̐̑̾́̑̒̈́̃̓̋̾̀̄̀̊̌̈́͛̐̏̑̒̏̎̓̒͂̎͊̑̽̆͆̀̀̇̇̃̈́̈́͊̈́̆̋͊̈́͋̎̏̍̐̊̀̿̒͊̌̄̓͐͐̍̍̂̌̂͐͋̐́́̂͑̓̽̐̿̑͂̓̓̿̇͋̓͑͆̈́̾̽͋͑̽̈́̊́̈́̐͆͗̋̽͆͊̈́̓͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ι̶̶̵̸̵̴̴̴̸̴̴̸̶̶̴̵̷̸̶̶̢̡̡̧̢̡̢̡̨̢̢̛͙̣̟̟̙̗̦̘͚͍̩̳̳̤͈̗̟̬͓̣̗̭̦̺̺͚͕̺̺̘̘̮̮̻̰̟͚̱̮̫͔̻̺͉͍͎̟͙̗͍̼̼̺͓̣̝͎̯͖͍̰͎̗̘̤̻̦͓̗̞͚̬͚͔̜̮̣̩̖̙͎̺̤̣̰̑͒̒̑̿͆͐͑̑̍͊́̀̂̂̌́̈́͂̌̆̀̉̂̾͌͆̒͒̌̃͒͑͗͆̆̈͊̐̽͆̏͊̌̀̀̎̈́̔͌̊̽̀́̒̑̆͑̍̆̿͗̈́̀̎̽̀̏̈̈́̋̀̊̂̓͊̓͊̈͒̄̇̄͑̎̋͑̒͊́͑͛̒̄̓͊̀̈́̽͘͘͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅ

Attached: WOW.jpg (633x611, 57.4K)

Attached: tumblr_9185181e264d2d93bfbbdee9da927745_0e2a2132_1280.jpg (951x1080, 411.32K)

Why it is always white female and black male. I'm all in with diversity but oi both ways.

how american you have to be for this

>oi both ways
What are you trying to say Ivan?

The digits though.

75% of interracial couples in U.S. commercials are white men with black women

How do they dare use sexist pronouns ?

Looks like Any Forums changed a script. These bots are having meltdowns.

Attached: tumblr_1f11955269df063aeeb16f0d20160c15_85ed2fb1_1280.jpg (913x1080, 805.02K)

Attached: MindWarV.png (2560x1440, 1.33M)

>on

t. hecking fact checking deboonk squad

Awesome! Can't stop wanking to Ellie The Empress myself!

What guy of any race is gonna be with a black woman ?

>interracial
>unnaturally dyed hair
>overreacting to wuflu
>flippant toward casual sex
globohomo bingo

I'm clearly not swab-worthy, as I have never been 'swabbed', nor have I taken a vaccine.

>I'm all in with diversity
why?

If she is really beautiful and not a whore - why not?
Why not? I'm not saying we should converge in some melting pot, but some mixing will always happen.

Attached: White women do NOT have the Black manosphere at war 6-2 screenshot.png (1299x900, 1.81M)

ι̴̸̴̷̴̵̴̷̴̴̴̵̵̴̴̸̸̸̷̶̴̴̴̴̵̵̴̡̨̨̡̢̢̨̨̢̨̨̧̢̛̫̥̠͖̺̜͈̝͕̠͔̥̜͕̘͇̩̤͙͚͔̮̹̺͇̜͎̪͚͔̺̫̭̝̝̪̘͚̘̥̯̰̺̱̯͕̞̗̣̪̙̱͙̙͍͖͈̝̯̟̞͈͙̙̟͚̻̜͙͔̭͇̫͙͇̬̭̹͚͔̫̣͉͚̝̗̹̤̗͈̝̺͈̘̻̹̝̩̟̙̗͇͇̝̮̙̭̩̥̳̦̼̰͖̬̥̖͚̩̠̟̪̮͙͈̞͐͆̈́̍̎̉̈́͒̿̈́̿́̌͗̋̔͊̑͗͊͋͌̆̄̿́̐̑̾́̑̒̈́̃̓̋̾̀̄̀̊̌̈́͛̐̏̑̒̏̎̓̒͂̎͊̑̽̆͆̀̀̇̇̃̈́̈́͊̈́̆̋͊̈́͋̎̏̍̐̊̀̿̒͊̌̄̓͐͐̍̍̂̌̂͐͋̐́́̂͑̓̽̐̿̑͂̓̓̿̇͋̓͑͆̈́̾̽͋͑̽̈́̊́̈́̐͆͗̋̽͆͊̈́̓͘̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠ι̶̶̵̸̵̴̴̴̸̴̴̸̶̶̴̵̷̸̶̶̢̡̡̧̢̡̢̡̨̢̢̛͙̣̟̟̙̗̦̘͚͍̩̳̳̤͈̗̟̬͓̣̗̭̦̺̺͚͕̺̺̘̘̮̮̻̰̟͚̱̮̫͔̻̺͉͍͎̟͙̗͍̼̼̺͓̣̝͎̯͖͍̰͎̗̘̤̻̦͓̗̞͚̬͚͔̜̮̣̩̖̙͎̺̤̣̰̑͒̒̑̿͆͐͑̑̍͊́̀̂̂̌́̈́͂̌̆̀̉̂̾͌͆̒͒̌̃͒͑͗͆̆̈͊̐̽͆̏͊̌̀̀̎̈́̔͌̊̽̀́̒̑̆͑̍̆̿͗̈́̀̎̽̀̏̈̈́̋̀̊̂̓͊̓͊̈͒̄̇̄͑̎̋͑̒͊́͑͛̒̄̓͊̀̈́̽͘͘͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅ

ignoring the meme text, what is this exactly? The swab test dating swab.

Just because you can't stop thinking with your dick doesn't mean it should be encouraged in the media.

Attached: 1642361519200.jpg (1080x1346, 210.85K)

Good lord