Convince me to support Russia

I'm open to hearing what the rationale is behind supporting Russia. However you can not mention the following:
>Jews
>Niggers
>Globalism

Good luck

Attached: 1645864234056.webm (848x422, 911.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no.
support whom you want.
a rocket flying into civilian buildings? Can make 100k of those videos of americans doing that

He's fighting globohomo. It isn't about Ukraine... it never was. It's the ancient war between east rome and west rome. They have always considered the west as evil heretics and Putin just happens to be a zealot. His best buddy Patriarch Kirill of Russia literally blessed the troops before the invasion.

Ukraine's post-revolution govetnment is an ultranationalist borderline-xenophoboc nation that is less of a democracy and more of a discount Khmer Rouge. They petitioned the UN in 2016 to allow their government to ignore the UN human rights convention concerning their treatment of citizens of eastern ukraine.

watch this
youtu.be/1vdiEABLFoo

Attached: crp.png (692x399, 208.25K)

How about not supporting either side? Both sides are led by scumbags and should be left to their own devices during this autistic slapfight

>>Jews
>>Niggers
>>Globalism
that's America.

also "support"

you have never done anything ever.
go storm the capital again (oh wait, you deny that)

lol
no.

Attached: 5zgp37.jpg (500x516, 86.27K)

If Russia wins then the GOP will sweep the midterms.
There is even a chance that Biden gets impeached.
Pieces of shit like this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland
who created the color revolution in Ukraine will no longer direct US foreign policy.
We will move away from interventionism and CIA usurpation.
The same political powers that support that foreign policy also support mass immigration and anti-White domestic policy.

UNtil people realise that this is a Orthodox Christian war against evil heretics we won't get anywhere. Russia has always viewed itself as the 4th Rome.. and that's the politics Putin plays.

wheres a fuvking livestream with cunts hetting blasted? in Russia.... everyone else is getting watered down tranny shit

For the first time in 1500 years a PAtriarch of the orthodox church left global orthodoxy over giving Ukraine independence from the Russian the Russian patriarchy. That's when the war started.

Russia does not say shit like this...

Attached: blue eyes.jpg (596x580, 124.62K)

MLRS missiles dont have a ploom like that, AA missiles do....

This has nothing to do with morality or religion, it's fundamentally about oil and gas upon which the entire Russian economy is based. Both sides are acting like niggers and NATO are acting like kikes trying to lever the situation to their own advantage

>He's fighting globohomo
Lol no he's not. This is a silly war that won't really change anything unless it progresses to a world war.

I swear every faggot who think this military invasion is a "crusade against globohomo" should get the rope.

don't. or do. not like it matters.

>I'm open to hearing what the rationale is behind supporting Russia. However you can not mention the following:
>>Jews
>>Niggers
>>Globalism
Run a mile with your feet chained together. Fuck you.

They are defenders of traditional values

Attached: 1645966060252[5967].jpg (640x968, 234.96K)

>convince me
youre either new or retarded
its pointless to try to convince people that have made their minds up
even if you confront them with irrefutible evidence, they will still cling to their opinions
based yuri was telling the truth

>Russia has always viewed itself as the 4th Rome
Im pretty sure their line of secession is continuous byzantine rule until the ottomans and then a resurgence with the tsars that continues to modern day, so theyd be a 2nd rome.