Russia is already begging for peace

Russia is already begging for peace

Russia already begging for peace

ITS OVER

twitter.com/vtchakarova/status/1498210940365516800?s=21

Attached: 7C211A81-29E5-4C55-BAE9-BC752E438B05.jpg (1170x1129, 410.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/UkraineWarMediaMilitaryEconomy:1
twitter.com/AFP/status/1498226510460825601?s=20&t=GgIP1j9tKCBrYV7lYZjeDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a fake story. Literally just a random tweet by an unverified account.

Russia is leading peacekeeping operation. Do not CIA forged propaganda. Ukraine army is 2/3 gone and no city damage in sight. Russia is winning and America is scared.

>following a woman on twatter
why the fuck are they meeting in Pripyat?

yeah you know the potsdam declaration was issued because japan was winning wwiii

Two more weeks

i looked this person up to see if it was a troon and apparently it's very proud of itself for "coining" the term "dragonbear" to refer jointly to china and russia

This is such a retarded take. They whole point of invading is to get Ukraine to the negotiation table and strong-2t4k2arm them

>Start a war because you want your legacy to be the guy that reunited old historical territories into an empire
>Be remembered as the retard manlet who destroyed your country

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to sends Russian men to die in a pointless war and wants to just end this shitshow before it escalates into a full fledged war

Maybe Harry Potter can cast a spell to help defeat.

Attached: bear-dragon-flames-photoshop-4443085312.jpg (450x548, 35.22K)

>thats a man, baby
i dont listen to or believe anything twitter trannies say

#GODBLESSUKRAINE

Russia wants to demilitarise Ukraine and install a new president, Ukraine will never accept it, this is why all talks will always fail.

CIA glownigger shill thread

>a woman twatting her opinion
odysee.com/@RyanDawson:6/UkraineWarMediaMilitaryEconomy:1

They are literally only having a conversation to see if they can reach peace. i doubt anything will come from it

twitter.com/AFP/status/1498226510460825601?s=20&t=GgIP1j9tKCBrYV7lYZjeDQ

It's actually over? Holy shit, he destroyed his nation for zero?

Wait and see what they want out of it first

ITS BEEN FOUR DAYS YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

Sub-80 IQ take. Putin offered to negotiate a diplomatic solution with Ukraine for MONTHS prior to this, but the retards insisted on ignoring him and acted like he couldn't invade.

I wonder if they will keep making these comments as russian cars reach the polish border.

It will be a month and your will still be coming out with excuses while their soldier are left dead in our soil

Attached: pole-kolosia-zheltye-nebo-goluboe-oblaka-solnechno.jpg (1332x850, 370.7K)

Ukrainians going to the negotiating table already
Ukrainians must be getting desperate

A part of me really wants Russia to walk out and keep up the fight just to witness the extinction of this country for her sake, but my hatred for globohomo does not exceed my respect and regard for a European nation.

Russia is winning and wants to end this without more bloodshed. Ukraine has no bargaining power, but if Zelensky thinks a magical EU/US fairy is coming to save them and refuses to make a deal, he will be making a huge mistake

PUTIN NEVER WANTED THE UKRAINE HOLY FUCK HOW IS EVERYONE SO DUMB

In a month they will be manning the polish border if we go by the current rate.

Of course not
Its a tweet by a jewish looking woman, its a fact sweetie
I dont know if we are raided massively or Any Forums has gone beyond retard

midwit take. those negotiations were to be held on preliminary conditions of neutral status and demilitarization. these negotiations are to be held with preliminary conditions. And that's how you realize you are siding with literal paid shills know nothing about the situation and generally a complete laughing stock and retard.

>Ukraine: Haha what are you gonna do, stab me?
>Russia: Stabs Ukraine

Fight for freedom

Attached: 16460351983060.png (1121x666, 525.38K)

Are there even any Russian troops in Ukraine yet? Turned out those scoobmobiles and other random equipment was cannon fodder separatists. A proxy war on the cheap for Putin. I hope the talks fail and we see stage 2.

Lay down your weapons ruski you lost

I think I finally get the 223 322 reference.

Take anything in war and reverse it. So really it is Ukraine asking for peace right now due to massive losses.

I guess we will see in a month. My take is that in a month there will be much more fertilizer on our soil.

Lmao. He knows he fucked up. 4 days of full scale invasion and he didn't even take a major city. Russia is bleeding money and protests spark all over. If anything, we're about to see Putin's regime fall.

He's hoping to win the propaganda war by proloning this and getting as many civvies killed as possible for the sob stories. He knows the tribe has his back on the propaganda front.

pathetic. yes. so fucking cheap for him. but not cheap for his people. they will need two to three generations to recover from 4 days of proxy war

Based!

Attached: RDT_20220225_1755251116557385093049273.jpg (1278x852, 82.81K)

>le blood and soil
You really aren't helping the Nazi outlook there

Ukrainians are winning so hard that they're allowing child soldiers.

Separatists are not his people.

putin is bleeding making him the victor

Don't stress Nigel.
It's still categorized as a conspiracy theory to understand the biolabs were the real targets.
Give it six months, then the normies will parrot the media, who have finally conceded that the conspiracy theorists were right...again.

Not going with Panda Bear, NGMI.

Putin is not invading Ukraine to take it over, he is going in to neuter its military, secure Donbass, and force Ukraine to disavow NATO membership

I doubt Russia will not fall apart after this, I do not see how they survive with Crimea and Yakutsk still in their borders.

Attached: RDT_20220227_0016382078102603412743651.png (667x586, 165.04K)

Is Putin cornered now, palace coup incoming?

Boo hoo. You call me a Nazi. We better last down our arms. Ukraine has a history of standing up for itself. There is also the event where we drowned 3 thousand jews in Dnipro. But it's all history.
What's real is that from every Russian dog who steps on our soil will grow a beautiful sunflower

If Russia wants they can nuke city they don't need peace. Also they will probably shot Zelensky right on place.

user I...

Attached: winningsideasksforpeace.jpg (300x225, 18.06K)

...like the fraud.... like the vaccines....like the flat earth....lile the ufos....like the hunter biden....like the clintons....like the nine eleven.... like the industrial complex.....like the israel.....etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc?

well Russia does want to reach an agreement, they dont want to kill people they just have demands, saying its bad for Russia is just completely retarded

>Russia already begging for peace
>russia was the first country to propose negotiations

pop pop pop

Attached: kek.gif (498x480, 2.64M)

>russia was the first country to propose negotiations

>gib land or we'll invade
>negotiations
kys

Attached: lel.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Personally I don't care if you are a Nazi. Just need confirmation.

Yes.

I don't get why shills are continue doing it. 15 rubles is absolutely fucking nothing as of now.

Attached: IMG_20220222_022509_963.jpg (1080x1015, 158.23K)

Ukraine is done for. Zelensky is just now negotiating. He knows if he doesn't do anything Russia will go into 6th gear. Thats why they've "slowed down" or been "halted" according to the media. Putin will take half of Ukraine and demand the other half remain neutral to the NATO and Russia. If he doesn't get what he wants. He'll level Ukraine. This whole "4 days" shit was just to get into position.

Are you a CNN reporter making a hit piece on Nazi culture? No, we are not Nazis outside of a little group of racist Aziv dickheads. But defending your soil is literally the Ukrainian identity. There is nothing Nazi about it

Russia: Meet our demands and this will stop
Russia: Whenever you want to talk terms, we're ready to sit down.
Russia: Oh, good, you've finally decided to stop throwing your country away and talk terms.

Twitter Dumbfuck: OMG RUSSIA IS TOTALLY GIVING UP!!!1one

putinbros I dont feel so well

Attached: comment_1646041043NCDPHxsKs7FsIC1uLYQBIT.jpg (1087x881, 462.19K)

>What's real is that from every Russian dog who steps on our soil will grow a beautiful sunflower

Slava Ukraini brother. Every dead ruskie puts a large grin on my face, so keep doing the amazing work you do. We got your back as much as we can and if shit goes south you'll always find friends across the border.

I'm so fucking tired of shill threads

Attached: 1645379500330.gif (225x255, 2.62M)

i don't want to believe it too but i think russia is losing...

Embarrassing. The negotiations are on no prior preliminary conditions. Half of Ukraine will be covered by bodies of russian soldiers but that's it