I'm black but I want a white girlfriend and it makes me sad that so many people here want me dad for it

I'm black but I want a white girlfriend and it makes me sad that so many people here want me dad for it

Attached: blackjak.gif (421x400, 23.59K)

dead for it*

sage

there are just things you can never have in life
just cope and learn to live with it

sage slide suicide yourself

heroin works for retards i hear

>how do i delete this

You should be able to get a Russian girlfriend soon. Their young men are getting slaughtered in Ukraine and the economy is crashing.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (655x824, 75.77K)

>want me dad
we have dads already Jamal, sorry you don't have one

I'm black and i don't want a white girlfriend because I don't want to contribute to white genocide and be a jewish puppet. Instead I try to fuck big titty jew girls to avenge all our races. Download bumble and set the filter to jewish and you'll see what I mean. Aside, From jewish I also fucks latinas and chink girls. It's easy when you're tall, ripped and athletic.

Stop putting white women on a pedestal and chasing them, It's self-depreciating and dishonorable. I don't care how pretty a white woman is, I typically ignore their presence whenever they're near me.

Nigger.

Attached: Lynching niggers-1889.jpg (976x1393, 124.22K)

It's ok bro, half of this board aren't white and they all want white girlfriends

Jeez, it's one thing already to try and steal a white woman, but now you gotta impersonate being Irish too? That's low, Jamal.

>imagine being a nigger

I’m white and I tried to date a black girl for the first time ever yesterday. To be honest it was really weird.

She came right over to my place even though we never met. Cute for a black girl. She has like 25,000 followers on Instagram and she’s a model so it was weird that she liked me so much. She was instantly rubbing her ass and tits on me. She said she loves European guys.

But I guess it was just gross. She sort of smelled bad, like a black. And her hair was very rough to the touch.

I couldn’t maintain an erection because I felt like I was going back 20,000 years in evolutionary time. All the same she got on top of me rubbing her clit against my softness and she came hard.

I think you should stick to black girls and I’ll stick to whites, user. We’re not meant to mix.

Either build up karma to be reborn as white in the next life, or find a 200 lbs white slampig.

Not hating, just telling you the honest truth of the situation.

How can you say all that and not realize you're self hating aswell? You think white people are so great that you dont deserve to be with them

Don't fuck kikes either unless you are raping and killing them out of sheer hatred. If you have sex with kikes you are selling your soul. You did it out of hatred for them so I can't say for sure if you sold your soul. Just don't do it anymore. I wouldn't even rape them just to be safe, just kill them, I hope kikes get abused though, somehow.

Nigger

i was the first reply to this, I said sage, and yet you fucking faggots bump it.
kill yourselves immediately.

I mean that's fair honestly. Who in the hell would want to be around a niggress after all. But you should also understand why whites, who are pretty much shit on by every major faucet of the media, would hate you for it.

please stop bumping nigger-related threads.

They hate single mothers, and interracial dating is the #1 cause of single motherhood.

Attached: burn the coal pay the toll 1.png (1579x1725, 1.44M)

Kys nigger

Jews were handcrafted by Yahweh for BBC.

Is that a Freudian slip Nigger. you wont be around to Dad for it ha

sorry that you were born wrong, suicide yourself and your people

die nigger

Attached: uhoh.gif (817x878, 472.56K)

I wouldn't want to fuck a monkey either, but you should still kill yourself spare the world your inferior babboon genes

>and it makes me sad that so many people here want me dad for it
So? CHUDs have glass jaws is all i'm sayin'

Attached: 1628398243674.png (602x913, 333.95K)

The more blacks date white women the more far-right a country becomes which then leads to blacks getting lynched and killed. Stick to your own and you will not get lynched. Bye.