If you support Russia in 2022, do you support what Germany did in 1939? If not, what's the difference?

If you support Russia in 2022, do you support what Germany did in 1939? If not, what's the difference?

Attached: 1386807477272.jpg (550x413, 81.08K)

difference is this attack is against our people

There is no difference, an occupant always deserves death

I support neither

Fucking German niggers are why the world is so shit now anyway

It like Hitler took Austria by force (Putler hoped for quick anscluss).

The difference now is that people are retarded neo-liberals that assume invading is always unjustified, and you deserve death for not wanting NATO and Ukraine shitting up your backyard

Better dead than red.

I am not a Nazi, so I support Russia in 2022
Ukrainian pigs are evil Nazis and should be exterminated, I don't know what you talk about Germany 1939, they backstabbed Stalin, Stalin answered like Putin today, when NATO backstabbed him.
Putin is liberating Ukraine and the people of Ukraine from NATO, while Hitler was attacking Poland and the USSR.
So that's the difference.
Both times the Russians were taking up arms to fight the oppressors, which ironically, are both times Nazis.
Fuck the NAZIS

no
yes
I’m german

I am supporting Russia purely because I am sick of Ukrainian propoganda.

Unironically, yes I do support what Germany did in 1939.

germany fought AGAINST the jew. The only thing you can blame us for is losing.

Russia is leading peacekeeping operation. Do not CIA forged propaganda. Ukraine army is 2/3 gone and no city damage in sight. Russia is winning and America is scared.

I don't give a shit about joos, you should have killed all the commies first, and then sent the joos to Madagascar

>If you support Russia in 2022, do you support what Germany did in 1939?
Of fucking course I do.
Where in the niggerlicking dogshit fuck do you think you are?

Attached: 1520653253816.jpg (1024x1138, 72.16K)

"Its literally hitler!"

Are you really this retarded?

>this coming from the guys fighting against the axis
You don't have the rights to complain

>support Russia in 2022
undecided
>support what Germany did in 1939
i mean.. do you not??

He's accidentally right, though.
Hitler was right, and so is Putin

Attached: DSCahDiVQAEOJ8g.jpg large.jpg (761x519, 60.04K)

It's funny how OP clearly didn't read Mein Kampf, and the part where Hitler explicitly states that one of the main reasons Germany lost the first world war was because of fake propaganda the German media was dishes out, claiming that the allies were "weak" and not a threat. Whereas the Germans were portrayed as invading, barbaric Huns slaughtering everyone. Thus everybody fought harder and had moral support from home.

Could it be because you're Russian yourself?

Putin has declared war on the globohomo.
Remember how much they shilled that there will be another pandemic after the kung flu? The biolabs built in Ukraine by the US are a perfect location to start a disease that will severly weaken the anti-globohomo east Europe and Russia.
Putin is aware of these plans and is ransacking the biolabs as we speak. That's the reason why the russian army can't seem to gain any more ground. They're not supposed to capture land, they're to keep the attention away from what is actually happening behind the front lines.

Attached: 1631121253707.png (4094x7200, 2.64M)