Brit/pol/

The Mirror: No 10 lockdown Christmas Party was 'carnage with staff spraying red wine on walls'.
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/no-10-lockdown-christmas-party-26344146

The Independent: Defence secretary at odds with Liz Truss as he urges Britons not to fight in Ukraine.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukraine-invasion-russia-truss-wallace-b2024693.html

The Times: Misplaced loyalty by Nadine Dorries | Comment | The Sunday Times.
thetimes.co.uk/article/misplaced-loyalty-by-nadine-dorries-cpvh0mm9m

Retail Times: Stella Artois launches super premium unfiltered lager.
retailtimes.co.uk/stella-artois-launches-super-premium-unfiltered-lager/

City A.M.: UK inflation to trend higher as firms hoist prices amid cost barrage.
cityam.com/uk-inflation-to-trend-higher-as-firms-hoist-prices-amid-cost-barrage/

Express: Petrol prices hitting £1.70 per litre as drivers plead with each other not to panic buy.
express.co.uk/life-style/cars/1572699/petrol-prices-panic-buying-plea

Attached: 1645730199468.jpg (468x638, 53.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia/amp
thetimes.co.uk/article/red-wine-sprayed-on-the-walls-at-downing-street-christmas-party-kp28jr2fd
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/02/27/butt-downing-street-parties-investigation-boris-johnson-ally/
glasgowguardian.co.uk/2022/02/28/fighting-over-partygate-wont-solve-the-cost-of-living-crisis/
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/rishi-sunaks-chaotic-dwp-back-26327737
thetimes.co.uk/article/nadine-dorries-i-owe-boris-johnson-my-absolute-undying-loyalty-g6gfv96jr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really wish I’d taken up that Siberian land deal a few years ago.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia/amp

>still going on about lockdown parties
labour media are desperate

We need to come together in a time of crisis and forget about those parties. Tory boys will win again.

>labour media

The Times: Red wine sprayed on the walls at Downing Street Christmas party.
thetimes.co.uk/article/red-wine-sprayed-on-the-walls-at-downing-street-christmas-party-kp28jr2fd

Telegraph.co.uk: 'Butt out' of Downing Street parties investigation, Boris Johnson ally tells police.
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/02/27/butt-downing-street-parties-investigation-boris-johnson-ally/

The Glasgow Guardian: Fighting over Partygate won't solve the cost-of-living-crisis.
glasgowguardian.co.uk/2022/02/28/fighting-over-partygate-wont-solve-the-cost-of-living-crisis/

Now you get to live through the fastest peacetime collapse in human history instead :')

Attached: Total Collapse.png (1930x844, 404.17K)

all anti boris media, yes.

>>still going on about dwp back-to-work scheme
>labour media are desperate

The Mirror: Rishi Sunak's 'chaotic' DWP back-to-work scheme helps 82,000 fewer Brits than pledged.
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/rishi-sunaks-chaotic-dwp-back-26327737

How many vaccines went in the bin?

all the astrazeneca ones at least.

Not enough.
Still lots of under 5s to vaccinate yet.

>come together
Kek
Who are my people?
The English that dont exist anymore?
Come together eh?
I stand with Russia.
At least they defend their land.

Maybe some minorities will mysteriously disappear during these turbulent times. It can only be expected.

fucking bliss

Attached: tsarbomb100.png (1244x1280, 1.18M)

The Times: Nadine Dorries: 'I owe Boris Johnson my absolute undying loyalty'.
thetimes.co.uk/article/nadine-dorries-i-owe-boris-johnson-my-absolute-undying-loyalty-g6gfv96jr

LARP

The West through royalty, sports players, coaches, people, hollywood, the political puppets have all thrown their support to Ukraine.

Who dissents? Has anyone spoken in favour of Vladimir Putin?

Anyone else believe the West/nato is at fault here? Russia clearly didn't want Ukraine in nato but we clearly keep pushing them to join. Even to this day.

What's the orange circle? Slow radiation death?

3rd degree burns

Attached: 1631487837009.png (858x950, 228.59K)

DATA mining shills

War by proxy, we are too cowardly to take on Russia and have too much to lose. So we do the same tricks again.

Maybe they went home.
Maybe they are in hiding.
Maybe they were a casualty of war.
We will just never know and there would be no point in opening an inquest.

Please give name address, shoe and willy size.

this argument only works when you ignore the Balkans have been part of NATO and closer to Moscow.
Donbass was fair game. If Putin left it there I'd say he's in the right.

>too much to lose.
Such as?
Pride, Dignity are no longer virtues on this diverse island.
What exactly do we have to lose? Triple AAA banking rating?

*BALTICS not Balkans.

ffs.

LARP
The British government will always support minorities and welcome more

Our comfortable lives for one.

I’m not talking about the government numb nuts

If a member of a Paki rape gang went missing, the local britbong police would be more concerned than if hundreds of white minors, little girls, were systematically raped by shitskins. Unironically, you will have indigenous English fighting and dying to protect foreign invaders that hate the white population.

Yeah you're talking about your larp purge fantasy
I'm bringing you back to reality

This