Russian letter

Hello everyone, I decided to write to your site so that you have an idea of what is really happening in Russia. I am not an employee of the Russian special services, or a propagandist. I am sitting on a similar Russian site "2ch".
I will be using google translator, so errors are possible.
I will start by saying that by imposing sanctions on Russian oligarchs and politicians, the West naively thinks that these measures are a blow to the elites - but for the elites, these measures do not matter. The money of the elites was saved a long time ago, since the operation to liberate Ukraine was not developed yesterday, and Putin foresaw everything.
Western sanctions are hitting uninvolved residents of Russia. There is no need to think that because of the sanctions, the Russian people will not stand it and go to overthrow Putin. These sanctions only rallied the common population, and finally defined the West as an adversary, aggressor and killer. 90% of the country's population approves of the liberation of Ukraine. Putin's support is colossal.
The Russian people have never lived well, we will withstand these sanctions, we are no strangers.
The question is will you survive.

Attached: kotyata-v-korzinke.jpg (1332x850, 202.89K)

Your rulers, destroying our economy and destroyed yours. Your sanctions are unsystematic and hysterical, they are imposed on everything, your rulers are not able to calculate the consequences. After a while, you will be convinced of this.
Sanctions will not stop the war. In Russia, everyone understands that even if Putin withdraws the troops, this will not stop the sanctions, no one will mark them. The West is not able to act honestly, your politicians are liars and cheaters.
As a last resort, we are ready to fight, and we will defend Russia. The minimum number of traitors comes out to protest, about 2-3 percent of the population.
We are ready to burn in a nuclear fire - we have nothing to lose. But, unfortunately, all of you, both in Europe and in the USA, will burn with us. We will destroy you all if necessary. And we will be destroyed ourselves - we agree with this.
P.S. I won't reply to the thread, because I do not know your language.

>I am sitting on a similar Russian site "2ch".
You have to go back.

user, we don't care. We neither support nor condemn the actions of the RAF and the Duma.
We still hate our leaders and we would gladly forget about your turf and lynch our parliamenarians, bureaucrats and other elected officials

Just overthrow Putin and become a western country, your lives will improve significantly

Sanctions were never meant to hurt the elite. They are presented that way to the general population in the west because of our culture of "the wealthy are evil".
Sanctions are a form of state sponsored economic terrorism intended to cripple the average citizen of the target nation
The idea is to create unrest and revolt against the government by the people. But the west lacks understanding of cultures that don't involve consumerism.
The sanctions will serve only as a reminder who the real enemy is who is the only making you starve and suffer for no reason. Sanctions will just make more radicals than revolutionaries.
We are run by Jews.

You don't you all overthrow your ZOG instead?

Keep strong and remain faithful to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Attached: Chuandong Hound III.jpg (236x214, 10.89K)

Unironically. Sanctions hurt the host nation too. When wheat export sanctions were placed on Russia. All it did was bankrupt American wheat farmers.
Our government is incompetent.

> the West naively thinks that these measures are a blow to the elites - but for the elites, these measures do not matter.

If this is true then why did Putin get his nukes on standby citing sanctions as the reason?

Attached: 1532155062070.png (178x226, 27.67K)

>We are ready to burn in a nuclear fire - we have nothing to lose. But, unfortunately, all of you, both in Europe and in the USA, will burn with us. We will destroy you all if necessary
Based. Do it.

Russian scumshit…DIE

Fuck ZOG
but at least ZOG actually shares the wealth unlike you Pootin monkey leader that hordes all your wealth and NEVER shares with the common people.

>Russian scumshit…DIE
I'm really scared of a forum post. Literally shaking.

we're too placated by luxuries and feelgood propaganda. we will never overthrow a damn thing
as long as the bellies are full and netflix is available we will keep being the goodest goys despite the fact that our destiny was hijacked and are now on course to become literal serfs to multinational interests
the communal pods and the bugburgers will be hailed as the best thing since sliced bread

>The question is will you survive.
god i hope not

>but at least ZOG actually shares the wealth
What? Also, my point is that if overthrowing governments was that easy you'd have revolutions every day.

are you saying - the harsher you treat Russians, the more these idiots will be on your side?

>ruskies literally invading their neighbour
>they still see everyone else but themselves as agressors
I hope all of you just die

I am not poor, my family is not being killed, I have access to more than 3 meals a day. I have no reason to revolutionize against the ZOG.

You on the other hand will face hardships soon, will you revolt against your Putin Chimp?

>West naively thinks that these measures are a blow to the elites
They don’t. Moreover, it’s all fake. What is taking place is wrestling, or kayfabe. And all the governments in the world work together to suppress people.

>invade your neighbor
>boo hoo the west is so aggressive
kek'd

Haha yeah we will be fine, enjoy your sanctions russian bro!

>I am sitting on a similar Russian site "2ch"
Go back to your containment site

>at least ZOG actually shares the wealth
LMAO KYS

Go back.

Bring the fire Ivan. These filthy fucking pigs are so addicted to American filth that they think they cannot live without it, but not me.
I am sick of America and all its bullshit. Everything needs to burn, I am tired of the endless lying degrading bullshit of these greasy American kikes, burn it all down brother.

Based and true. S nami Bog!

Attached: 31412341.jpg (1500x1610, 956.02K)

Let russian people suffer, they deserve it. Let them worship that Putin portrait every day in those soviet apartment blocks being fed absolute propaganda day in and day out. They are subservient slaves without any freedom but to suffer. Literal hell. Rest of the world will keep enjoying great luxury while you guys are jacking off to that red button, are you even a human at this point?

I have an Algarve coast right in my backyard. Europoors live unfortunate lives. ZOG pretty cool guys.

Posting in epic VPN-thread.

You will be baptised in nuclear hellfire.

Attached: 3417234723.jpg (800x1024, 166.45K)

also:
Ok retard, enjoy eating mud or whatever the fuck you do over there.