I'm unironically considering becoming a Freemason, Any Forums

I'm unironically considering becoming a Freemason, Any Forums.

Attached: 71kwp7IlDfL._AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 26.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/On-average-are-freemasons-politically-more-right-or-left-wing
youtube.com/watch?v=4d35Il5Gz3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey me too! It's basically just a fraternity for adults. They help out the community and such.

>364058002
I AM WARNING YOU . I CAN SEE TO WHERE THE HUMANS CANNOT. YOUR BRAINS ARE NOT YET EQUIPPED TO SEE YOURSELVES WITHIN THE NEXT DIMENSION (4D)

Attached: a8a7c510db198c7661f5558c4c712ac52102c3e5.jpg (1055x593, 145.23K)

Glownigger training program

I want to learn the secrets of the universe

I don't think so. Most of my family are free masons or eastern stars

Do you want to get raped in the ass? Because that's how your initiation will end. They didn't tell me about that part.

DECEIT IS THEIR MOST COMMON PRACTICE, THEY HAVE BECOME QUITE EFFICIENT WITH THIS.

Every big town has a Masonic lodge. So you mean to tell me there are literally thousands of men getting raped in the ass, and no one says anything?

Most of them are good guys and right wing too, elite urban lodges are infiltrated by Jesuits and pozzed and probably have an inner core that works with the Jesuits to do bad stuff.

Doesn't happen, worst part about the oath is you're not supposed to testify against another mason ever unless its murder or treason.

The secrecy of the disgusting act binds them.

The higher up you go, the worse you blackmail eachother.

I'm one, or maybe I'm a Larper, but AMA

ok,
and?

lol OK Bill Cooper.

Attached: drunky bill.png (2481x700, 433.22K)

The VFW was always nice to me when I delivered papers. Gave me a candy bar and soda pop every day. Go there and play dominos, darts, and cards and bullshit. Great stuff for them I suppose.

You'll be deceived until the 30 degrees anyway...

Attached: Salvation message.png (1653x949, 133.94K)

>memeflag

counter-tradition

I already argued with you on /his/, go back there

Noone cares if you sell your asshole kek

It's Talmud for goyim, you have to accept your inferiority, and forfeit your individualism in relation to the benefits of higher ups, your entire being is owned, also 33rd is (You)r ceiling

>The secrecy of the disgusting act binds them.
Every single one of them, out of thousands and thousands? There would have to have been countless men who distanced themselves from Freemasonry and told their story

Or anything else illegal, immoral, or generally deserving.

Don't forget to send postcards once you get in hell.

Are you a Mason, or are you just repeating the same disinformation that's been posted here since forever?

When I turned 18 I expressed my interest in joining to my local lodge. They invited me over, fed me breakfast, gave me a tour of their library and ritual chamber. It was just a bunch of old timers. I think deep in the heart of Freemasonry there are secrets, but I guarantee these geriatric fucks had no idea what they are. They were just shooting the shit, talking about sports, smoking cigars, and cooking pancakes and bacon. That was 10 years ago and I think that lodge closed. Plus that was a Blue Lodge, the first 3 degrees. The more esoteric stuff doesn’t come until you join the Scottish Rite, and even then it’s reserved for member 30 degrees and higher.

Only if infiltrates. Right wing ideology is explicitly forbidden if you want to join. Wasn't before 2018 or so, but now that's the requirement

Don't! You will be a useful idiot for the rest of your life. You will NEVER reach any significant rank that could not be perceived as you being a fucking tool on every level. You have to be born into it. You need to be a Rothchild or from a similar power family to even have a slight chance of not being a FUCKING TOOL!

It doesn't matter if you wear the finest top hat you can get your hands on, you will always be a useful grunt to them and you will never be one of those in the know.

On the surface it's a chance to meet interesting people and bullshit with other guys. But once you start getting really involved there are two paths.

One is for conspiracy theory nuts and guys who think being in the Grand Lodge somehow makes them part of a global elite, even though in real life they're just random boomers and neets.

Then there are the brothers who are so low key about being in the brotherhood unless you know how to recognize them and they you. Those guys are the ones tied into the real power, they let the other group exist as a distraction.

Until 33 and that's as far as goy can go. Then it's some cushy job and no more progress up the ladder

> One is for conspiracy theory nuts and guys who think being in the Grand Lodge somehow makes them part of a global elite, even though in real life they're just random boomers and neets.
There was a mason my grandma introduced me to who told me to read “Holy Blood, Holy Grail” if I wanted to know the basics of what he was taught. Could’ve just been bullshitting me, or maybe he really believed he was part of some grand conspiracy kek

Wasn't true in the US.

quora.com/On-average-are-freemasons-politically-more-right-or-left-wing

"‘wings’ are for the profane. just another ploy developed by the deceivers to create a divide and conquer scenario among a population and weaken it to be controlled by a threat, internal or external.

The jesuit corrupted entities of the craft tend to be ‘left wing’ orientated as it seeks to reinforce the jesuit communist ideal in which a supreme leader holds total authoritarian power over the masses…an idea that goes against the very idea of the Masonic philosophy. This is not the idea of civilization as granted by Anu 6018 years ago."

have fun sucking off 33 degrees of dick to better serve your (((masters))), retard

youtube.com/watch?v=4d35Il5Gz3Y

Attached: 4501f9d5bfd5.jpg (1024x1371, 314.51K)

>noooo... you can't possibly fraternize with white men that have good careers and functional social networks! It's a vast conspiracy!

Ignore Schizos. Fraternities of white men are based.

not trained-to-be-a-glownog but trained-to-be-a-glownog-asset... like fed with kabbalistic garbage into becoming a lunatic lone wolf who suddenly gets logistic help (where they have all information ready)

You want to trust the plan, user?

THERE ARE 66 DEGREES

IT IS ANOTHER ASPECT OF MASONIC DUALISM WHICH IS NOT WRITTEN. IT IS ORAL TRADITION

This. But some people have servant mentality. And being well paid servant is fine for some. I guess better than working in Walmart or big cuck auditor company or any other corpo and owning nothing anyway. Yet if the lodge requires, all your fucking possessions will be confiscated. Both metaphorically and literally, your asshole will be used by master if needed

There have been many... Masons are one of those groups that have infiltrated everything in every nation. From Governance to law enforcement and intelligence services. You can bet your fat ass that the chief of police in your country is most likely a mason, same with chief of internal intelligence.

Will confirm I have never once been fucked in the butt, nor have I ever asked anyone to stick a sharpie in their pooper
Most lodges have a lot of old timers but they usually tell cool stories. The real lodgework is at the Blue Lodge, the SR, YR, Shrine, etc is just more light, but it's not my thing. All the guys I ever met with any real power don't waste their time with it.
There's way more right wing Masons than liberals, consider it's a men's only group. If you join thinking they will just hand you the keys to the world you're mental. You have to bring something to the table. Be it money, skills, access or celebrity.