Redpill me on this meme group

vm.tiktok.com/ZMLSA2pBg/ So i stumbled across this video when my boomer friend sent it to me. Smells like a fucking meme. Appearantly they a fighting for a idelogy now. Seems like a propaganda tool. What is your view of this?

Attached: Anonymous_emblem.svg.png (1200x1200, 109.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipTC7UsEe0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its been run by the FEDs. since early 2000's

there is nothing to redpill. they dont exist. it was an internet flashmob. mostly anons from here actually.

I have heard about a anonymous hacker known as the virgin of Kiev he has hack over 6 billion trillion Russian websites.

Anonymous always acted in favor of radical left globohomo, which makes me think that they were a glowie group right from the start.

Incredibly gay

It glows. Take it with a grain of salt.

Anonymous isn't real

There was one real user twitter and that was anonymous Scadanavia, the one Assange used to retweet

They are just a group of LARPing redditors who do coordinated DDOS attacks from time to time

Attached: 1646005612075.gif (400x400, 3.21M)

CIA GLOWNIGGER OP

It was old Any Forums raiding and a few autist hackers. Now completely Glowniggers.

i hate newfags so fucking much please go back to ploppit

Attached: 1645028399742.jpg (1280x1492, 316.41K)

its not anonymous anymore.
Its a disguise for state back cyber attacks

Anonymous is not a real fucking group. It was a Any Forums meme back in the day when they used to raid websites. Back then people didn't really believe there could be a website filled with bored teens that would do swarm attacks and it was believed it was hackers. Any Forums called themselves Anonymous because what name are you posting with on this website. EXACTLY like Kekistan, it was taken too far and normies on Reddit acted like they were apart of it. There's even a Twitter account ran by some SJW faggot claiming to be the leader or something. Now whenever an anonymous hacker group does something, the media conflates it with Anonymous™, the "hacking collective".

THIS
the new anonymous is a grifter called kirtanner that recently went viral like vaids
>youtube.com/watch?v=ipTC7UsEe0M

they are CIA agents LARPing as "freedumb fighters"

but for whatever reason they always side with the american government

I only know about anonymous from all the ironic russian memes with the anonymous mask
I couldn't give two shits about your little larp scarey haxxor groups

Attached: 995d4522ce4f35fd83cf5cd57dcb32ce.jpg (731x1000, 65.59K)

why do they have gay folks mask?
that is a real historical character?
why him?
i always wondered?

always lazy to read that part of bong history.
and stories about those years from all angles.

It's just a name people when they don't want their real name attached to something. They say things like we to lessen possible exposure.
The point of it is that it both is and isn't a group, just an imaginary figure like the red hood from batman, a name to fill a roll and play scapegoat to whichever agenda the person behind the mask pushes.

Q is more plausible than these niggers

In V for Vendetta, the main character wears the mask to make himself "anonymous"
The real person attempted to overthrough a government through chaos.
This is similar to the action done buy those you use the name.

And has been since it began, so everything they claim to do. Is for the benefit of governments, not the people. And as this faggot hacker who is unfit to see their own kid, even with black psyops backing them, has proven, they are all about sucking big daddy governments cock!