This is it guys, he lost. No-no-no, he might have won a skirmish, but lost the informational war. Don't believe me...

This is it guys, he lost. No-no-no, he might have won a skirmish, but lost the informational war. Don't believe me? Ask any normie what is going on and it will tell you something like "Poopin is just a mad dictator who wants to annihilate the world and Ukraine, which is by the way an underdog and still winning". Yet no one remembers that there were comments (made in 2014 I think) from Ukrainian military that they are planning to attack Moscow, they just need to get the nukes. No one knows what are Russians demands and that there were talks before the invasion.

And in democracy if normies aren't with you, then you lost. Discuss.

Attached: 1605871923681.jpg (1080x1349, 247.16K)

>And in democracy if normies aren't with you, then you lost
This isn't democracy this is war

but what about all those democracies you have distributed

Attached: bebe.jpg (243x207, 8.2K)

if you had paid any attention during the last two years you would have realized that the opinion of normalfags does not matter at all.
they will believe exactly what they are told to believe, and they can do a 180° without even realizing they changed their mind.
they have no innate drive and they will never do anything. they are essentially the flora of human society, existing but that's about it.

Actually this is more like a comment (not deserving a new thread), it's just there were no sticky today

explaining all that would be too much information for normies
even I am getting overwhelmed by now, the places we get most of our information from can barely be called a media

Attached: 1622445956535.jpg (720x720, 37.98K)

>the informational war

wow, I love this. This is the most sublime Reddit-cope term I've ever heard. 'Yeah, Putin's winning the *ground war* with actual soldiers and bullets and occupying territory, but all my "Fuck Putin and his small dick" posts have over 100 upvotes, so clearly that means we're winning the informational war, Reddit.'

Who is she?

>opinion of normalfags does not matter at all
I disagree. If, for example, my government asks for voluntary help fo Ukraine (which it already did by the way) it'll get normies stacking to kill and get killed. So, in some matters it is relevant.

>it'll get normies stacking to kill and get killed
I am very much certain it won't. I can see the same comments in my own country, it's all along the lines of
>We have to stand with Ukraine, our government should send soldiers!
>Someone needs to step in!
and so on and so forth. They all do their usual moral outrage spiel, but they all also make it clear that it won't be them who will be sacrificing their lives, just "someone else".

A normalfag's support never results in anything of value. He will "pick your side", but you still have to do everything by yourself. He is too busy spending his life alternately in bed, in front of the TV and in his cubicle.

>Anastasia Cebulska
I had to make sure it wasn't a dude. what does that say about society these days? fuck me lol

Just goes to show how feminized Western society has become. Women believe that the ones who are socially on top decide what reality will look like, and that undermining someone else's social standing will thus make all their efforts disappear.
If some low value loser men ever socked them in the face and raped them, they would not be able to process what just happened. It is simply an impossibility to them, the guy has lower social standing than them, therefore he can never get it his way.

Tons of boys being raised by single moms just means that mindset spread through the other sex, too.

>she

You have a point, but I guess we'll get the definite answer in the nearest future.

Also fuck, I forgot to add to the OPpost that Russians are already kneeling and feeling sorry for being Russians.

I doubt it

Attached: 164982849814.png (637x381, 296.89K)

Anastasia Cebulska, model in China and married a Chinese man (AFAIK)

kek. best meme ive seen this entire thing. thanks user.

Yeah, time will show who's right. Pretty hard to predict anything at the moment, given that the media on both sides is printing lie after lie (even worse than usually) so you have to speculate since there is no real information available.
But from my experience, the support of normalfags means nothing. They usually sit on the sideline and then ally with who ends up winning, after the fight is already done.
Just that in this case, because they keep getting fed endless lies, they believe it is a forgone conclusion that Russia will have to yield, so the perceived winner is not the one that will most likely win in reality.
They'll just scrape it from their mind when they realize they were wrong, same how COVID as a topic died from one day to the next one the moment they had the option to pretend it never happened and they weren't hysterical for 2 years over a cold.

But what iff you don't give a fuck all about muh democracy, lad?

>Discuss
No. Sage.

Attached: 1581937333321.png (1400x1400, 1.58M)

It's true that normies will say that. But does it really matter what normies think? They might tweet and upboat in record numbers, but so what? And for Russia... even more *so what*. Furthermore normies will forget all about it extremely quickly once the machine moves to the next topic.

OP sounds reddit af but he has a point. Putin can win the military war, but he chew more than he could swallow

Then you'll GET CANCELED

It's shortsighted to look at raising public awareness as valueless.

Pootin has yet to call it a war himself, nigger

Attached: 1645957581879.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Who lost, you're post could refer to either side.

That's ukie propaganda tactics.
While Russia posts carefully fabricated half-truths, ukies will post 100 more bullshit and while you check one, they will post 100 more.

>Yet no one remembers that there were comments (made in 2014 I think) from Ukrainian military that they are planning to attack Moscow, they just need to get the nukes.

You hear shit like this from russia on the daily, get your head out of your ass and gtfo back to your mother land, you stinky ruski

Russia lost. There should've been Putin on oppic, but I don't have any pictures of him, so here's a pretty girl instead.