Why don't Russophone Ukrainians in the East welcome Russians as liberators ?

Why don't Russophone Ukrainians in the East welcome Russians as liberators ?

Attached: Official_Russian_language_support_in_Ukraine.png (652x440, 132.17K)

Some of them do I imagine.

Same reason Quebec wouldn't cheer on a french invasion. People don't like getting bombed and shot at.vksaa

The ukranophone nazi batallions are out there taking hostage cities. Not a smart thing to do.

How do you know they aren't?

Ukraine media says they are fighting hard but for all we know, both soldier and citizen are just letting Russians walk in. Probably even had a drink with the soldiers while discussing football.

There are actually pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine, although why they feel that way I can't imagine.

Quebecois would welcome us as liberators.

Because your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

lel

kill yourself

Canadians would welcome North Korea as liberators at this point.

they'd make fun of your accents and then the real war would start

Fuck you

>How do you know they aren't?
Their breackthough is slow and our medias tell us Ukrainians are very hostile to Russians.

how come it's so high in subcarpathia?

Attached: 1646002925837.webm (360x360, 666.11K)

The ukranians who speak russian or who don't like the post maiden govt are probably keeping their heads down and trying to survive

Because the Ukrainian army fighting there are nazis from western Ukraine.

Test

I think it's a small minority group, I remember looking in to it a while back.
The fighting started with Ukraine troops kicking their shit in then almost overnight they were running up against highly coordinated and well equipped "militia" forces.
There's definitely locals that were pro-Russia but I'd be willing to bet most of the boots they were fighting were Russian special forces.

>Same reason Quebec wouldn't cheer on a french invasion.

>he doesnt know

Attached: de Gaulle.jpg (400x600, 41.44K)

>Copium Maximus

All the fighting able men from Dnepr are zogged fightin in the French Foreign Legion and want Macron to let them go but he refuses too...

Its so funny to watch !

Attached: matrosmitey_desertion.png (515x815, 601.3K)

Bloody bastard bitch

Attached: 1646012961916.jpg (1024x884, 131.5K)

I imagine they are afraid that speaking Russian won't save them from the Chechan rape battalions. Telling mudslimes that you love Putin is not going to keep them from dragging your 9 year old daughter to be part of their harim.

I'd been looking for this clip for a while now. Thanks user

>Willingly going under the Russian boot

There is a reason those regions are called 'Dumbass'.

because they like their freedoms
consider russian ukraine as free democratic russia

I know a girl from luhansk who fed me her bobs and vagene, extremely anti russian

Attached: 1645911875553.jpg (680x1209, 68.72K)

Nice Reddit zinger

I hate niggers and jews

heh, did i just solve the war?

Attached: 1646038224388.png (652x440, 143.16K)

Russians are idiots, would not surprise me if they failed to invade even areas that welcome the invasion.