You mock this van...

You mock this van. But this Van could have played a role in contributing towards the capture of multiple Ukrainian cities.

And unlike ghost of Kiev, there's actually a chance that did happen.

Attached: 1645772711589.jpg (385x298, 116.5K)

>Windowless van
The Pedo of Ukraine

Z for Zeta

It's like moving the recon unit in People's General, it's just early tech.

you can clearly see theres windows all around it you blind transnigger

Someone ELI5 for me. What the fuck is up with all the Zs?
Are they transporting zombies in there or some shit

>ELI5
Aw, shit, Gary! You too!

Attached: 53058508.jpg (500x625, 180.23K)

it is said that the town rapist of kursk raped 15 ukrainian women within one hour in this van

This is World World Z. It was declared yesterday. Where have you been Gary? Reddit by the looks of it.

What's ELI5?

Forgive the the typo for I a phone fag. At least I don't sound like a nigger who still thinks it is called War War 2

Explain like I'm 5. It is reddit shit. I know Koreans are already Harvard scholars and Juliard grand pianists by 5. So it probably doesn't make sense to you.

no bully

Attached: medic chan.png (1280x1280, 1022.49K)

>World war Z
That movie was shit
>Where have you been Gary?
Church
>Reddit
Never used that shit

It was shit.

For 8 years Ukrainians have shelled, shot, tortured, and murdered ethnic Russians in the Donbass region, including women and children, without any repercussion. The people of Donbass have only wanted to separate themselves and return their people and land to Russia. For 8 years Russia has gone through diplomacy, to what end? To see their children crying under bombardment and attack after attack? What should Russia have done, what recourse was there? What alternative did they have? The Ukrainian regime has poked and prodded the Russian bear and found out they are not a paper tiger. They have played with fire and now will be burned. From both Russian and Ukrainian videos it is obvious that Russians are completely avoiding civilian targets and are only after military and political targets. From Crimea to Kharkov, from Kiev to Lvov, the Russian army advances on all fronts. I wish a complete, swift, and total victory for the Russian soldiers and people. It is time to end a war that has been going on since 2014 but is only
now being noticed by western parties. For the first time in 8 years, ethnic Russians in the Donbass can breathe a sigh of relief as the front has moved from their borders. Children of Donbass can sleep without being bombarded by the Ukrainian regime.

Attached: 88a07329e6c12edbe6e2b2eb80156ad14b5682be9e73cdd7cd9ae499494f6334.jpg (246x374, 86.59K)

Thanks user. I guess redditors really are coming to this place because of Ukraine hype.
Unfortunately, I have disappointed my parents, but I see where you're coming from.

You're welcome. Seriously. To tell you the truth, you were destined to disappoint your parents. They're Korean and their expectations are ridiculous.

Ivan.
If you truly believe that genocide will turn people against ukraine on Any Forums, then your superior is an idiot.

It's supposed to be
>N
They messed up.

Kek my dad is a doctor, so in my case it really couldn't be helped.
Don't worry user, it's a rite of passage, you try your damn hardest to reach their expectations during high school, and your university placement makes you and them come to terms with it. It builds character... Sort of...

> UN:64 civs dead, half of them by ukra themselves
> genocide

By what? Abducting little kids?

[dismissive wanking gesture]
Tell us another one ivan, you retard.

Attached: rt comments.png (705x856, 87.14K)

>you mock this van

Yes

I use one of those vans in Snowrunner. Fucking thing goes anywhere.

>half
Rookie numbers. Knowing piglets, most of them were shot by their retarded neighbors.

Cute!

CUTE!

Attached: gta2 z gang car.jpg (600x315, 17.19K)

Not saying it`s happening.
Just saying that IF it happened, Any Forums wouldn`t give two fucks about it.
Why is russian propaganda this retarded?
American propaganda is sometimes extremely sophisticated, but all I hear from Russia is "the americans do it too", and "Ukraine is Nazi Germany".

Attached: 1646035983796.jpg (763x741, 165.57K)

you can tell this is written by a Yank because who in their right minds calls 200 years ago 'Ancient times'??

It's a UAZ 452. I want one so bad. Badass 4WD off-road van. Pretty much unstoppable. Reliable as all hell. Comes in an Arctic variant too with an APU and insulation. And they only cost about $10000 USD new.

Attached: depositphotos_146360949-stock-photo-moscow-aug-2016-uaz-452.jpg (1600x1168, 280.62K)

Special Operation N

who the fuck would mock the SOVLMOBILE?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (900x675, 381.51K)

For 8 years you have dressed in women’s clothing but despite that you will never be a woman. Kind of like how Donetsk will never be a real country.