Israel thread

why do u hate israel? u should hate new york jews, theres a big difference between israeli people and jew york kikes

Attached: 1.jpg (822x508, 85.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/265898/american-jews-politics-israel.aspx
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/309818410/#q309827196
web.archive.org/web/20110506024704/http://www.Washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/28/geneva-gnomes-global-dread/?page=all
archive.vn/6mhaG
newspunch.com/lord-Rothschild-israel/
archive.vn/aLGUp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
archive.vn/6wglr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
archive.vn/iTnjJ
timesofisrael.com/israel-envoy-urges-hungary-to-halt-anti-soros-campaign/
archive.vn/gtAfn
archive.vn/tQomD
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5473381,00.html
archive.vn/nEAqa
youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I
bitchute.com/video/73FsRbyNovPi
archive.vn/9EeXN
archive.vn/CnXEc
christiansfortruth.com/pro-abortion-jewish-senator-chuck-schumer-supports-anti-abortion-group-in-israel/
youtu.be/RoHq6dBpxYU
bitchute.com/video/wv2wdDPiU2e5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don’t hate Israel, but I’m Polish so you Israelis do anger me with your constant attempts to steal our shit.
Plus how our tourists are treated in your country when people find out they are Polish. Throwing rocks is sandnigger behaviour that I didn’t think Israelis were capable of.

Nah fuck you mossad

Attached: B0639BF4-BD92-432A-920A-F6456E965FF9.jpg (1024x535, 74.54K)

Can you explain what israelis think of the globalist jews and their treacherous behavior around the globe?

idk how they act there, im talking about everyday people who live there which are literally casual people

personally never got to talk with anyone about this, i personally hate all the gay shit they force

Just letting you know I don’t hate Israel. I do actually fully and Unironically hate the elite American Jewish class. Don’t you Israelis, or at least the nationalists also hate the American likes?
I imagine the average American Jew is probably pretty normal. But the elites in media, business and politics are a cancer on the world.

I'm going to level with you here, friend. No sane person hates all Jews. Natsoc's don't hate korean jews, we don't hate african jews, we don't hate poor jews who just work and try to make a living in this world the same as everyone else. No, we hate the international financial cabal that is owned & operated by a group of nepotistic and incestuous perverts and usurious hucksters.

this does not equal racial bigotry, or genocide. many jews rightly point out that the financial industrial complex and the 4th estate are weapons of a parasitic class of capitalists who contribute nothing but take several orders of magnitude more than their fair share of the wealth in the world.

it's not that we hate jews, we hate the european jewish mafia that controls the international geopolitical and economic fortune of the world.

pic related, a jew's jew, a jew that shares ancestry with the chieftans of the global financial cabal, calling out zionism and international jewry as the menace that they rightfully deserve to be called

Attached: marx based.jpg (1200x675, 302.19K)

same after all, the elite jews are corrupted

Perhaps the more appropriate question would be: why do zionists hate white people and the working underclass in general?

Attached: bakunin.png (2225x961, 3.01M)

Not until israelis denounce Mossad and make them claim responsibility for 9.11 and murder of JFK- will Israelis lives ever matter.

Fuck you jews

Attached: B78EADC4-08F5-494A-BCDA-A8C6B98459BD.png (634x1132, 200.04K)

I don’t think modern zionists do, don’t modern zionists catch a lot of attacks from “ liberal “ American Jewish elites constantly?
I find it hard to believe that the group of Jews dedicated to their homeland and people are more morally suspect than the rootless, self serving Jewish globalist elite.

Based.
Zionists are better than globohomo jews in some aspects. Also they live in their own country.

MANY SHILLS

fuck off samefagging shill

You're correct, of course, there's no way millions or Jewish people are in on some massive scale long-con that's been brewing for thousands of years.

I think it's more like there's a relatively tiny group of elite ashkenazi families whom from centuries past, to this day, intermarry and pass on wealth in the same ways have other mater/pater lineage dynasties

>1pbtid
>samefagging

user, i...

Do Jews in Israel do normal jobs? Like being cashier and stuff, even ashkenazi impostors?

>u should hate new york jews, theres a big difference between israeli people and jew york kikes
good point, Jew

yes

you should've been like "no, we just import niggers to do all our menial labor", user would have believed you.

im literally a cashier and i hate my life

Lots of people here think all Jews are in on some grand conspiracy. They may be right about the elite, but they are retarded when it comes to the wider reality.
Sounds kind of childish but my view began to change after meeting and spending the night with a Tel Aviv born nurse living in Toronto who I met in the resort bar in Cuba. Shoutout to you Cat ( Kat? ) wherever you are my sweet Jewish princess.

I don't hate Israel, I just want the Jewish rats to stay in that shithole and leave Europe and the United States (mainly Europe, muttnited states have no salvation even if the Jews left) kek

Attached: images (53).jpg (603x508, 30.02K)

Ah, it's ok, friend. You're alive and you will move on to better things. Just be at peace with the fact that you couldn't have good times without some bad to compare & contrast it with.

I don't hate you, off the record. But for the record, gas the bikes, race car now. Just kidding. I wish you the best, jew user. Make those zionist niggers stop pushing around the palestinians, and the world will have a much more favorable view of your nation state. Best of luck in everything.

Almost all those kikes in the West are Israel first.

news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/265898/american-jews-politics-israel.aspx
archive.vn/u5Se5 - “American Jews, Politics and Israel”

"
95% of Jews have favorable views of Israel…

"

"
Research conducted in 2013 by Pew showed that 76% of Jews (identified by religion) said they were at least somewhat emotionally attached to Israel. In addition, almost half said that caring about Israel is an essential part of being Jewish (with most of the rest saying it is important although not essential) and nearly half reported that they had personally traveled to Israel.
"

Pic related:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/309818410/#q309827196

Kat Weitz? From Jerusalem, moved to Miami? I fucked her too! My god, she was a beautiful girl and a terrific lover. If I was her age, I would have married her.

To be fair that’s basically any person living in a “ foreign “ country that has a strong ethnic identity. I would fight and die for my Slavic homeland but I wouldn’t even risk discomfort for Canada if I could help it.

Also, Soros is just a frontman for Israel/Rothschild.

Soros was made by the Rothschild (who created Israel with the help of Hitler via the 1933 Haavara Agreement and the British government via the 1917 Balfour Declaration), gets protection from Israel (despite his organizations not operating in Israel), and Soros organizations collaborate with organizations that get their funding from the Israeli government (like ISRAaid) and work together to flood the West with ME and African Muslims.

DE BORCHGRAVE: Geneva gnome's global dread
web.archive.org/web/20110506024704/http://www.Washingtontimes.com/news/2011/apr/28/geneva-gnomes-global-dread/?page=all
archive.vn/6mhaG
>Quote:
"their Geneva counterparts in French-speaking Switzerland were more sophisticated, relaxed in the company of global wheeler-dealers, and weren't afraid to speak their minds, albeit off the record. Such Was George C. Karlweis, the brain behind Banque Privee, owned by the late Baron Edmond de Rothschild. His biggest claim to fame: George Soros and the launch of his Quantum Fund in 1969."

Lord Rothschild: My Family Created Israel
newspunch.com/lord-Rothschild-israel/
archive.vn/aLGUp

Balfour Declaration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
archive.vn/6wglr

Haavara Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
archive.vn/iTnjJ

Israel envoy urges Hungary to halt anti-Soros campaign
timesofisrael.com/israel-envoy-urges-hungary-to-halt-anti-soros-campaign/
archive.vn/gtAfn

Soros stopped his investment in FEMEN after finding out they were launching FEMEN Israel:
archive.vn/tQomD

1/2

2/2

For Syrian refugees in Greece, Israel is no longer the enemy
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5473381,00.html
archive.vn/nEAqa

"Israel Directly Helping Muslims And Africans Invade Europe"
youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I
bitchute.com/video/73FsRbyNovPi

--

"The Anti-Defamation League, preaching equality, seeking tyrannical Jewish-American Supremacy"
archive.vn/9EeXN

The Anti-Defamation League, preaching equality, seeking tyrannical Jewish-American supremacy

"The ADL statement claimed that anything said about George Soros is automatically anti-Semitic and demanded that FOX delete its milquetoast but truthful Soros story and warned than any mention of Soros should be deemed anti-Semitic. Murdoch, his sons, and their so-called journalists apparently saluted smartly and obeyed. That comes as no shock to someone who was banned from FOX for remarking on another undeniable fact – that Israel has corrupted and owns both houses of Congress using Jewish-American bribers as their surrogates."

--

archive.vn/CnXEc
christiansfortruth.com/pro-abortion-jewish-senator-chuck-schumer-supports-anti-abortion-group-in-israel/

Pro-Abortion Jewish Senator Chuck Schumer Supports Anti-Abortion Group In Israel

--

archive.vn/u5Se5 - “American Jews, Politics and Israel”

"
95% of Jews have favorable views of Israel…

"

"
Research conducted in 2013 by Pew showed that 76% of Jews (identified by religion) said they were at least somewhat emotionally attached to Israel. In addition, almost half said that caring about Israel is an essential part of being Jewish (with most of the rest saying it is important although not essential) and nearly half reported that they had personally traveled to Israel.
"

Documentary:

"The Lobby: USA", where an undercover journalist infiltrates AIPAC and proves how zionist Jews commit crimes against American citizens in American soil (following direct orders from Israeli officials) with full impunity for the political benefit of Israel.

youtu.be/RoHq6dBpxYU

bitchute.com/video/wv2wdDPiU2e5/

Give back Palestine.

Attached: 1642201628404.png (920x867, 1.39M)

Personally, I think how Israel btfo'd arabs in the past decades was pretty kino.
Exodus by Leon Uris is propagandistic but a pretty fun read.