Vaccines were a nothing burger

Vaccines were a nothing burger.

Attached: 1624366060862.png (553x713, 146.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MjxlvduyJyc
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's not what the data shows.
maybe you should check the vaccine lot database

redpill me on nothing burgers. i went to mcdonalds the other day trying to order one, but they didnt know what i was talking about. i ended up going with the mcchicken instead, but is it like a burger king thing? what does it taste like?

Cope

my mom once went to krystal and ordered some "vegetarian krystals" and i shit you not they served her the steamed buns with mustard onion pickle and no beef patty

youtu.be/MjxlvduyJyc
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

oof

Attached: 1646003159973.webm (480x584, 2.14M)

Vaxxies still get the rope.
seethe genetic golem

Unvaccinated and untested here. AMA.

Yes but they were divisive, and that's all that really mattered.

I'm willing to bet my left nut that vaccinecucks are the exact same people who are unironically posting on social media about the Niggerman of Kiev killing 6 million Russians and how they want to fight for Ukraine.

You have to go back my dude.

do you have a massive cock?

I've been told so by partners but I don't think 6" is that big.

I'm unvaccinated and untested too. Still a nothing burger.

Cope

McDonalds has McNothing burgers user. Completely different.

>australian
>vaxxcuck
Imagine my astonishment.

I'm not vaxed. It was a nothing burger. 90% of the population has taken the vaccine, I don't know a single person who experienced a negative side effect. Let alone died.

100% nothing burger. Copers will seethe.

Any Forums is going into full reality disonance on this one lad, same as 2020 elections.

Weak little "men" who need to cope with something happening that does not affect them.

Attached: 1644861590634.png (275x190, 60.95K)

>single person who experienced a negative side effect
I am a stone's toss from one person who had to go to hospital due to heart issues, and another who developed lymphatic cancer, both from Pfizer. I expect these numbers to go UP as the year moves forward.

If we are talking about personal anecdotes then here is one. Almost every single person that I know was jabbed has gotten covid at least once. Me and my unvaxxed family never tested positive. Keep in mind I've been using public transportation daily for the last 6 months.

its like a hot carl

In 2 weeks you will know 2 people who had symptoms

No, you just have an attention span that is defined by others. Hope you got the saline, but kinda wish you got a full dose.

Live long and prosper then brother.

In 2 weeks you will get Covid and die

So 2 weeks it is then?

no u

>Almost every single person that I know was jabbed has gotten covid at least once.
I have seen the same thing at my work (about 100 people). Everyone not transfected (maybe 5 people?), all fine, meanwhile 50% of the people transfected have gotten ill and needed to take time off (for what amounted to a mild flu). Meanwhile, the hypochondria continues.

Trust me my aunt who is an anti vaxer got Covid 2 times for 2 weeks at a time and died 2 times but was then revived 2 times, that was 2 weeks ago.

Fully vaccinated and boosted.

My health has actually dramatically improved since the pandemic started. I started to exercise more and eat better at home. My BP is down and I have more energy every day than ever before.

Reality is that the pro-vax and anti-vax are going to be old men sneering at each other waiting for the other to drop dead from literally nothing. Drama queen happening fags that are disgustingly privileged to be living in the surprisingly boring modern era.

Attached: fuckinglol.jpg (300x168, 6.29K)

They will never let it go either because they already invested (2) years into it, only for it to be a huge nothing burger.

Basically.

14/88

Sick of the bullshit propaganda. Everyone I knew who took the vaccine had side effects. They fell ill immediately after taking it, some took many days off work and still continue to do so more than before the pandemic. Three people I associate with had heart problems following vaccine, one resulting in hospitalization. One bloke I know had a mini stroke. In another person cancer which was in retreat is back worse then ever before, they no longer work with us. None of these people had covid. The people who had covid positive test results report getting over it after 3 days. People to this day continue to get the shots, they are on their third now.

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30.25K)