Yes, I support Russia and Putin

Yes, I support Russia and Putin.
No, I do not recognize Ukraine as a country nor its armed and violent Nazi terrorist population of war criminals as innocent civilians.
Please do the needful Mr Putin Sir and nuke the Hohol scum.

Attached: 1646031835587.jpg (499x512, 30.25K)

FPBP

based aryan

shut the fuck up paki

Shitskin filth isn't Aryan.

BASED. do the needful

Attached: 1626011991271.jpg (2398x3594, 913.31K)

show your real flag, kike cuck

SO FUCKING TRUE.

stfu smelly dumb beaner scum

Attached: 1637235438488.png (556x430, 95.59K)

>Larper tryhard name
>A FUCKING LEAF

based bother

>he doesn't know about ids

Pajeet mad because hohols treat you shits and puts you in their place

Attached: 699BD81B-73B8-4CC8-848C-355053FF4ADE.png (601x605, 231.17K)

Amerifat gene soup filth aren't humans.

shoot them then shoot all the hohols

While I disagree, you are clearly based. For this reason, I no longer disagree.

Eh, it's just a momentary venting for they know the world of pain they will be in once Ruskies get serious.

The Kali Age cannot harm those who are purified by truth, who have conquered their passions and senses, who are open in their ways, without deceit, are compassionate and follow the Kaula doctrine (57). The Kali Age cannot harm those who are devoted to the services of their Guru, to the lotus of their mothers’ feet, and to their own wives (58). The Kali Age cannot harm those who are vowed to and grounded in truth, adherents of the true Dharmma, and faithful to the performance of Kaulika rites and duties (59). The Kali Age cannot harm those who give to the truthful Kaulika Yogi the elements of worship, which have been previously purified by Kaulika rites (60).

The Kali Age cannot harm those who are free of malice, envy, arrogance, and hatred, and who are firm in the faith of Kaulika dharmma (61). The Kali Age cannot harm those who keep the company of Kaulikas, or live with Kaulika Sages, or serve the Kaulikas (62). The Kali Age cannot harm those Kaulikas who, whatever they may appear outwardly to be, yet remain firm in their Kaulika Dharmma, worshipping Thee according to its doctrine (63). The Kali Age cannot harm those who perform their ablutions, charities, penances, pilgrimages, devotions, and offerings of water according to the Kaulika ritual (64).

The Kali Age cannot harm those who perform the ten purificatory ceremonies, such as the blessing of the womb, obsequial ceremonies of their fathers, and other rites according to Kaulika ritual (65). The Kali Age cannot harm those who respect the Kaula-tattva, Kaula-dravya, and Kaula-yogi (66).
The Kali Age is but the slave of those who are free of all crookedness and falsehood, men of candour, devoted to the good of others, who follow Kaulika ways (67).

post her fucking feet on my chest pls, i love kalima gimme that good shit pajeets #1 feetfags

Attached: D0570884-DEAA-426C-95DE-7EF646FE1CFF.jpg (614x289, 32.42K)

>t. vpn nigger

Pathetic

No vpn here, i'm an honorary american now. Go fuck yourself whitey; i hope your firecrotch actually ignites.

Look at me, i'm the american now.

Attached: 1642376379347.gif (512x512, 119.54K)

why doe americans be meanie to each other ;-;