Why do people not accept

The fact that life is literally one big dice roll?

Your height, your jawline, just a few millimeters of bone determine your entire fucking life. Looks are everything in this world.

There are MILLIONS of cases like pic related. This world is cruel.

Most of you guys have no idea how genetic winners (for men: 6'3+, good jawline, good eye area, thick full head of hair, good frame, good muscle insertions) live. NO CLUE.
Hot women literally go up to THEM and chat THEM up and flirt with THEM. Everything in life comes easy for them - women, friends, even jobs. I know one guy like this IRL (6'5, blue eyes + dark hair, hollywood tier face) and hanging out with him opened my eyes

Then you have people that literally have to suffer, get treated like shit every single day of their life, die alone (maybe betabux a girl when she hits 30) - and they'll never get the raw primal lust and attraction that 6'3+ handsome guys get. Ugly men and manlets just give up or waste their entire lives chasing wagie success, just to come to the bitter realization that not female will ever want anything to do with them, it is at best just about money. sexually successful dudes are always good-looking, always 6'3"+

Whenever I see women interact with a dude who is short, has autism, maybe not too handsome, whatever - they give him one word answers, literally don't call him by his name (they just say You or even talk to him in third person, it's fucked up).

Meanwhile when they interact with a 6'4" dude, who is maybe good-looking as well, they literally cannot contain their shiteating grin. They are suddenly so talkative, they ask him questions about the most mundane things, guy does not even have to do anything, women just take over the conversation.

it's so fucking bizarre.

Attached: file.png (1125x1224, 996.82K)

Why do you care so much about women?

"JUST BE CONFIDENT DUDE. JUST SPIN PLATES, WALK WITH CONFIDENCE. WOMEN LOVE CONFIDENCE."

your confidence comes from being fucking tall or very facially attractive you retards.

a confident bald dude, a confident manlet, a confident dude without a handsome face are all MOCKED.

why are normies so braindead? cant they put 2 and 2 together?

did you see the fucking pic?
women are just one aspect of this. your looks determine EVERYTHING in life - friends, social status, family treatment, even fucking career. everyday interactions, even how the cashier treats you at the cafe, every little thing is looks based.
and of course women matter too, for the same reason every straight man on earth deep down inside cares about women

Attached: file.png (640x509, 264.04K)

just stop being lazy and start doing something with your life.

Life is inherently unfair and according to some you're helpless to change the outcome in a deterministic universe. But the most helpful mindset is to assume you have control in your own life, because it motivates you to change it. So while OP is correct, it does no good to live by it.

>Whenever I see women interact with a dude
You could have just typed "whenever women interact with me"

Fpbp

My man, you need to learn to accept how the world is and stop giving a shit. Life isn't fair.

kek
yeah, go study hard, get a career, make good money, then you can get a post-prime girl to betabux, bro!

meanwhile? fucking homeless chads fuck prime pussy. literally.

r/murderedbywords
holy fuck bro

>Life isn't fair
i know
its just mind boggling how the masses dont accept this fact and call you an incel for stating an obvious reality

>women don't talk to me because i'm short.
you have already given up. women smell that shit a mile away.

Maybe that mom shouldn't have cheated on her husband.

You speak the truth. Unfortunately Any Forums is full of wannabe chads and Christian LARPers so they think they can self improve their genetics.

Yep, I'm sure you incels will land a smoking hot young gf. All you have to do is lose 5 pounds and read 1 book. Self improve bro!

Shit thread
Digits and you neck yourself

Attached: 1644269891306.png (1498x852, 1.48M)

If you're not a chad why not just kill yourselves in droves? I'd seriously join in on some mass suicide time. lol

Fpbp

Attached: 1645918877389.jpg (1080x1083, 346.52K)

based. If you can’t change it there is no point in being mad about it. You won’t change human instincts in what is perceived as attractive, you won’t change the fact that the halo effect exists, you won’t change rationalizations for it (ie confidence/arrogance for the same behavior).

You can work out, you can choose to not wear meme shirts, you can practice social interactions.

The only option is to shoot up your job.

>you have to be top 1% to get laid and be successful
Incels can't accept they are literal genetic shit and assume other men are in their position

eat only meat and your asthma goes away. same with your jawline and your height you vitamin defictiant manlett

Please don’t kill innocent people because you’re angry.

>its just mind boggling how the masses dont accept this fact
it’s more convenient to rationalize away unpleasant facts. It’s human nature to pretend and lie to themselves. This is just how our brain works, don’t blame people for their nature or you will go mad. Live with it, focus on things you have control over and work within your range for action.

Maybe you got your height and health issues from your dad.

Because it's a stupid way of looking at it.
Life comes to a balance. It is impossible for a universe to occur without this prerequisite applying.
Without consciousness, meaning does not require consistency. Without consistency there is no reason nothingness would ever need to be disturbed.
The fact that there is anything of any kind proves God, however the definition of god is difficult to understand as all things that exist are a fragment/piece of it. Does a grain of sand understand the desert?
However with consciousness, for nothingness to be meaningful, it has to have a contrast of infinity. This means everything possible must occur. Possibility is a consequence of number, which inherent to the concepts of order and quantity. This brings forth the seemingly contradictory statement, "nothing exists."
Consider the mathematical equation that follows
1 + -1 = 0
Zero exists as a consequence of two opposites summed together. However, it is not absent.
From this you can start to understand, for anything to exist there must have been an empty space (void) and that empty space must be filled.
For an empty space to occur, it implies perfect balance.
As all things come from this balance, that which exists as a consequence must be balanced.
Why do some things seem better than others? Simply because of relevance. To you, statistically pain is unenjoyable because that's how your brain is structured. Some people find pain pleasurable.
Anyways, what this all means is that if you find yourself disadvantaged in life, it is because you're not making what puts you at a disadvantage relevant.
Take some time and use a sense of structural integrity to understand the world and ruthlessly discipline your sense of meaning, eventually what I am saying becomes obvious.

TL;DR: because of the structure of meaning, all disadvantages have hidden advantages

Attached: 0utbf6h8mnv01.jpg (1080x820, 76.6K)

asthma has different triggers, allergens destroy me while asthma triggered by exertion is manageable.
fucking sucks either way

Attached: heavy breathing neko pantsu.jpg (500x461, 24.96K)

Look bro I don't care if you look like an oversized goblin, the problem isn't the way you came out. The problem is your shitty parents that love their child conditionally and your view of yourself. If you believe that you're better than what your parents have made you out to be, then you'll stop worrying about labels other people want to put you.

>women smell that shit a mile away.
shut the fuck up retard