I've seen some Russian anons here who are sympathetic and support Ukraine and are generally anti-Russia...

I've seen some Russian anons here who are sympathetic and support Ukraine and are generally anti-Russia. I have a question for these people and for general Russian people who are against this war: are you fine with American warheads in Ukraine and on your border? It's a genuine question.

PS: those warheads will reach Moscow sooner than the average shit I take in the toilet.

Attached: 16400267394123.jpg (640x640, 62.89K)

faggot

chink woman vs white woman

Here’s my answer - Fuck Russia.

I can see the pain in that Asian women's eyes feeling 2nd hand depression. Your not ugly lady moon face, just don't take a pic next to a 9/10. Better days are coming

>insectoid
>not ugly
also u fucking shitskin the human isn't a 9. she's an ordinary 7 at best, maybe 8 if drunk as fuck.

>0/10 wouldn't bang
You incels never change.

Are you going to answer the question?

Attached: 1628201996199.webm (532x640, 2.95M)

You do know that warheads in Ukraine changes nothing right? USA and the world has the power to wipe out all of Russia if nuclear war happens. It's not about Russian safety, it's a about Russian sphere of influence and maintaining a credible land border defence. So once again, it's an existensial threat only to Russia's hostile foreign politics and nothing else.

White
>9/10
Ok incel

Putins kill list is almost as long as The Clinton's.

Attached: 21656858-0-image-a-24_1575148019665.jpg (1908x1146, 333.21K)

Attached: 4AC34AE900000578-0-image-a-3_1522674476295.jpg (600x677, 128.42K)

Why do you side with joggers?

There is nothing stopping Russia from joining Nato.

>Joggers.
Glownigger.

>9/10
The white woman is 4/10 in my country. Would not bang

aww she was my 2nd favorite serenity crew member

of course I would. the girl I got closest to marrying was just decent looking. any rare hyper attractive one never lasts longer than a fling 'cause below the surface they're schizo or have some other problem.

Attached: psychocunny.webm (624x800, 2.73M)

> chances of murica nuking russia: nonexistant
> chances of most of my family becoming dirt-poor: 100% now
Simple as. That said, fuck murica.

please for the love of god stop posting ukranians with this facial type they all look the same and they all make it look like someone is posting my girlfriend on pol and I have a dick sweat episode every time.

Niga, this is why fags give a shit about this war. It hits too close to home. You can kick sand in the eyes of brown people all you want, but show some white children refugees and Russia BAAAAD!

Attached: blue eyes.jpg (596x580, 124.62K)

They tried to back in the early 2000s and late 90s and were blocked because the US wanted puppet states with no individual power.

Literally nobody from your country has ever been above a 3/10, you look at us with envy. Your anger towards whites is due to an inferiority complex, rent - absolutely free.

Get glassed burger

I would not care for the nukes.
Ah, I agree with that sentiment.
Beautiful women are often superficial, selfish whores.

I can't even attempt to comprehend the level of cuckness in this post. What hostile foreign policy?

Attached: dis.jpg (1024x776, 41.88K)

what warheads? i keep hearing this repeated and this is just a putin lie

>What hostile foreign policy?
>Literally invading a country as we speak
Are you absolutely retarded or just b8

did you stop to consider how your warheads on the border are seen by others, Ivan? always playing the victim while being the aggressor